• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Asylum for the Talented

"Hey.. well.. anything for a fellow 'talented' human." He said jokingly. "Oh hey, wanna see something really cool?" He asked.

@NightSky

Jon climbed down the building, "There's a spot out by the edge of the field, where a tree grows. Its a really big Weeping Willow tree." He said, "Its really cool." He smiled as he walked off into the deep forest.

@NightSky

Zara followed behind him, carefully climbing down the building. "I've never really left the building.." She said as she looked deep into the forest. "I've seen it all from the roof though."

@Crysalisis

He looked back at Zara, "Come on you slowpoke, we're almost there." He walked a bit faster as they approached the big weeping willow that overshadowed them.

@NightSky

"Sorry." She called as she jogged to catch up with Jon. She looked up at the tree, she could see each leaf if she focused on it. "Wow.." She breathed. "Its beautiful."

@Crysalisis

"One of the biggest trees in the land. Atleast that I know of." He began to climb it like a monkey, "Lets see if your eyes can see me through the the Willow leaves!" He chuckled.

@NightSky

Zara sat cross legged on the grass looking up at Jon. "My eyes can see through brick walls, I'm sure I can see you through a few leaves." She giggled watching him climb up.

@Crysalisis

"Well.. why don't you come up here.." He chuckled. He climbed to the very top of the tree, the wind was howling, the tree was swaying with the wind and the weeping willow leaves were whipping the wind.

@NightSky

Zara hesitated for a moment. "O..okay." She said before standing up and walking closer to the tree to lift herself up the branches. She climbed slow at first but eventually got the hang of it before stopping a few branches below Jon. "What's the view like?" She asked keeping her eyes on the branches close to her.

@Crysalisis

Jon could barely hear her from the howling wind, "Windy!!" He yelled, "Very windy!" Asise from the wind, the full view of the mountain and millions of other trees showed up a dark green.

@NightSky

Zara heard Jon shouting "Windy" she giggled slightly and made herself comfortable on the branch. She had no intentions of climbing up any higher. If she looked down at the ground it was almost as if it was right next to her which made her feel uneasy she kept her eyes on nearer branches.

@Crysalisis

Jon shivered, "Too cold.." He climbed down, "Well the view was nice but we should head back." He said as he passed the branch Zara was on.

@NightSky

"I like the sound of that." Zara also began to climb down the tree. "Was a little bit too high for my liking." She said to Jon as she jumped onto the ground brushing down her ripped jeans.

@Crysalisis

Ally was confused, yet . . . interested on why people were leaving the building. She had ducked down when one of the females looked over at her, and grabbed her tiny stuffed animal. Hugging it to her chest, and going over to the window where everyone was exiting, she looked down. Where was everyone going? Why were they leaving home?

She didn't want to be left alone!!

Tears beginning to stream down her face, she looked around. She slowly opened her door, calling out into the hallway. ``H-Hello?`` Her voice was soft, raspy, and scared.

Jon jumped down from the lowest branch, "Hoo boy... one helluva climb I tell ya, Zara." He chuckled and sighed, "Im gonna head back, your free to join me if you like. I bet nothing interesting happened while we were away." He chuckled.

@NightSky

(Again sorry for the late post I thought I posted but... I guess I didnt :x )

Crystal sulked, she couldn't believe that her brother just left her behind. She wished she had the power to fly, it would be so cool. Suddenly, she felt a chill on her back and tuned to see she had ice wings. Do they work? She thought, she concentrated and soon she was slightly in the air. "Wow" she said star struck as she flew gracefully in the sky.

"I have no other plans so I guess I'll accompany you back." She said with a smile. "I would be surprised if something interested happened." She agreed as they walked back the way they came.

@Crysalisis

((Don't worry about it. ^_^ ))

Jon looked up and saw a person... flying... someone all to familiar, "C-crystal?" How could she fly? "Come on Zara." He grabed her hand and went off running, "Crystal! What are you doing?!" He yelled, running then stopping and dropping Zara's hand.

@NightSky @CelestialBunny

Zara ran alongside Jon, slightly surprised by him holding her hand but right now his sister was more important. "Oh my.. Is she okay?" She asked as she looked between the siblings.

((This is my last post for today I'm off to bed now. ^_^ ))

Crystal stopped moving around and stopped infront of Zara and Jon, "Hello! Thanks for weaving me awone!" She said angrily to her brother. She landed and crossed her arms, ignoring Zara. She teared up and ran away through the trees, into the forest and close to the mountains.

"God damnit, Crystal." He said running after her, "Comeback, im sorry!" After a while he lost sight of her, "Crystal!" He yelled, "Come on.." He said a little quieter.

Crystal stopped running when she reached the lake, she flew till she was in the middle and landed on top of the water, forming a small iceberg. She sat there and cried, she looked up at the sky and let the tears fall from her cheeks. @Crysalisis @NightSky

After a while she felt the coin in her pocket (Or wherever it is) push away from her and faintly she can hear her name from her brother. "Zara can you use your sight to locate her?

(Let NightSky post Celestial)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back