• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Asylum for the Talented

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
LKtyFIB.jpg

Welcome all.. and welcome none... This is the Viridus Asylum for the Talented. Don't take that seriously, you aren't talented, not in any way. Me? I'm Denziel, Head Curator for this hellhole of a building. you will not being seeing me at all in this place, I will not interfere, infact this is the only time you will ever see me. You must fend for yourself, there are no faculty, no staff, no rules. However I put a 1500 yard shield around this facility so you cannot leave. Good luck.

So Hello, welcome welcome, blah blah blah.

Jonas idly scribbled at a spot int the wall with a small jagged stone he found on the floor...or maybe it was a rat bone, who knew with the conditions of this place.

He marked another line in the wall "Ah there we go, all right as rain, should be letting me out of here any day I bet" he said confidently.

Jonston sat in a corner in one of the far rooms of the asylum. He sat staring at the coin he flipped through his fingers, "Another day... and no fucking sign of any help.." He let out an irritated sigh.

Zara sat on the roof of the asylum watching the sun rise. This had become a habit of hers every morning. It gave her a ray of hope that maybe one day they could get out of here. Even though that hope got smaller everyday she still held on to it.

Elam once again began to sigh, he couldn't even remember a life out of the asylum... not that it was that important, theirs probably no chance of getting out of here. Holding his hand over his heart he smiled, this spot always felt better when he helped someone maybe that's his reward, doing enough might get him out one day. At least that what he hoped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eve hopped out of bed and began to take a walk around the asylum. She did it every morning. It was always the same, and most people didn't see the point in it, but she figured why not. It was the perfect way to start a day in her head. She used to take a walk around the neighborhood, but this would do just as well.

She held her journal in her hand and dated it as she walked. Another day, she thought. She smiled and continued walking, tempted to start skipping. But she knew that the others wouldn't appreciate it- most thought she was unreasonable for being so cheerful. But she thought of it as the best way to face the struggles of life.

She only arrived here a few days ago, and most felt she was still naive, but Eve shook it off. She was going to try to be optimistic. Besides, this is just a slightly.. weirder community than her old town. But the basics were the same.

Jonston got up and walked out, sliding the silver coin into his pocket, I wonder how the sunrise is today. He thought as he made his way outside, looking up and admiring the sunrise, he noticed a shadow on the roof, "Hey you!" He called out to the shadow.

@NightSky

Zara stood up as the sun continued to rise. She could feel the sun touch her face, creating a shadow behind her. Hearing a voice behind her she turned towards it. "Me?" She asked looking to the source of the sound. The figure was quite some distance away but Zara could easily see he was taller than her older than her.

@Crysalisis

"No the bush behind you.. yes you!" He sighed, "Why are you up there?" He called up, knowing full well why but he wanted a straight answer.

@NightSky

Zara ignored his sarcastic comment and turned back to the sunrise. "I was watching the sun." She replied. "Do you have a problem with that?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him.

@Crysalisis

"No I just find it odd someone goes to the roof to watch the sunset." He quickly climbed to the roof and sat down, "Another day? Still hopeful or just enjoying the sunrise?" He asked.

@NightSky

"It's the best view you can get, front row seats." She said with a slight smile. "All of the above." She responded looking back out to the sun. "It reminds me that maybe there is a ray of hope in this.. place. However small the hope may be." She sighed. "But it is beautiful."

@Crysalisis

"Hope is a weird emotion. Sometimes its there and others times its nowhere to be found." He looked up, "But yeah the sunrise is beautiful." He smiled slightly. "My name is Jonston by the way." He said.

@NightSky

"It is." Zara nodded in agreement while sitting on the edge of the roof hanging her legs off the side of the building. "Zara, Zara Harlow." She stated her name and looked back out to the sun. "Tell me how the color of the sun rise makes you feel." She asked looking out to the many shades of gray in the sky.

@Crysalisis

The doors opened to a van with a loud bang, and a few men carried out a little girl who was kicking and fighting with all her might but unable to break free.

"No!! Let me go!" Cried out a familiar voice, the little girl struggled as tears poured down her face. The whole scene could be heard and seen from the roof.

@Crysalisis

Rose sat down on the roof, curiosity getting the better of her as she read peoples thoughts. It was rude, she knew that and if she could she would stop by sadly she didn't know how to, so she just watched the conversation, listening to their thoughts unintentionally and saw the poor little girl.

"Oh how it makes me feel? It makes me feel mell-- Hmm?" He turned and looked over his shoulder, "Oh christ, Crystal." He got up and climbed down the building, "Dont tell me.. well welcome to our dysfunction little family, sis." He picked her up, "Come on get up, you."

@CelestialBunny @NightSky

Crystal saw her older brother, "Bwo bwo!!" She said, a smile appeared on her face. There were scars, cuts and slight bleeding on get legs and her wrists were cut from the tightness of the rope they had used to contain her. She wiped the tears from her face and gave him a big hug. She looked up and there was one obvious difference about her appearance, her once chocolate brown hair was a silvery white, that sparkled in the sunlight. "Fwamily?" She asked confused, "No. Me Famiwy, me and mommy." She said confused why he had called this place his family. To her, his family only involved herself and their mother.

@Crysalisis

Zara's head sharply turned to the cries of a young girl. She easily can see a young girl struggling and every tear on her face. Jonston almost immediately was by the girls side. Zara followed him she didn't like seeing the young girl upset.

@Crysalisis @CelestialBunny

Elliot was walking through the halls of the asylum. He soon made his way to the area where Elam was. Elam would probably notice that, as Elliot neared him, the air got significantly colder. @dragonsfire

"Oh! Careful, cub. You could hurt me." He laughed, hugging her back, "Did you dye your hair?" He said noticing her hair color, "Ah nevermind. No, no family here. All of us, were taken." Not knowing the exact reason. "Anyways, Hey little cub, come on lets go." He set her down and grabbed her hand and noticed Zara, "Oh, Zara, this is my sister, Crystal. Crystal say hi to Zara."

@CelestialBunny @NightSky

Elam decided to walk out from the main building of the asylum, he was observing the girl being forcibly brought in, quickly getting a flashback he remembers that being him. Pacing back inside he begins getting small goosebumps along with being completely surprised "E...Eliot? Is that you" Although they didn't talk much, he remembered walking bye him and introducing himself to him exact same effect occurring. Elam also ended up throwing a hand up and waving when he saw the always perky Eve walking bye and screamed her name, trying to signal her over.

@Ldybug123 @Molly Grand

"Hello Crystal." Zara bent down to Crystal's height. "Nice to meet you." She said with a warm smile. She looked to the young girls hair it was a light gray in Zara's eyes. She let out a small sigh in frustration of not being able to see her hair color but smiled again after.

@Crysalisis @CelestialBunny

Crystal took a part of her hair and looked at it, remembering how it happened like it was yesterday, because it happened yesterday. "Yestuday, I was in backyad wisting for snow and poof snow happened! Mommy got scared." She explained. She took his hand and waved with her free hand to Zara, "Hi Zawa" she said sweetly.

@Crysalisis @NightSky

Crystal had been playing in the backyard, winter being her favorite season, she missed playing with snow. Suddenly, it started snowing, Crystal had been happy but when hey mother saw she freaked out. Crystal had tried to comfort her mother but her mother was backing away from her, calling her a monster. Crystal was getting worried, and the snow started to fall faster and harder. Her mother ran away into the house leaving Crystal alone fear and confusion, Crystal fell to the ground and started crying she put her hand on her head trying to get the hair out of her face as the wind grew stronger because her emotions are unstable. Then her hair turned a silvery white.,

"No it's fine." He smiles back at him and lets out a small tiny cough, being surprised he whips out a load of medicine and a squirts a mini pack of hand-sanitizer on himself that he always keeps around and properly ingest the medicine not even needing to look at the dose. Instantly he acts as if he fells better and goes back as if nothing happened "How are you doing anyway?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back