• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Astrid and Alejandro - The Expanded Story

Lumina

b i r b m o m
A 1x1 Role play between myself and @Roman . It is an expanded and reimagined story of two of our own characters from another roleplay, but with the added benefit of a clean slate and no restrictions.

#Alstrid :D

Lumina said:
((A little, I've got your other Astrid reply xDD and homework that is due today xD ))
(((( I'll reply, but I have to PM you a few questions xD ))))

"Another training mission."

A young man whispered to himself as he walked down a dark hallway. He could sense the presences of other people in the area. He knew they weren't friendly, as it said so in the debriefing. The hallway soon was flashed back on and the men all seen Alejandro.

"Oh no..."

Moments later, Alejandro was dodging gunfire and other weapons such as shuriken and kunais etc. Deflecting a few with his sword and as he pushed forward. He eventually had enough energy stored up to freeze the entire hallway, doing so when the place went quiet. When the entire hallway was covered in ice, he walked towards the last one and froze him, the ninja looking down on him as he watched Alejandro freeze him.

latest

After he finished things in there, he continued down the path, his eyes focused on the target ahead. Something told him not to go, but he wanted to get this training thing over with to prove he was capable of doing things on his on without that annoying girl they put as his partner for missions. When he made it to his destination, he found himself surrounded in an instant.

"Damn it..."

He knew he should have trusted his gut and decided against this path.

latest

Astrid Finchett

~ Weapons maestro ~

"Hm... what do we have here?~"

...?From a distance, the redhead watched, her orange visor moved from her face to perch atop her head. A boy with white hair in an alleyway. The girl raised an eyebrow as the scene unfolded in front of her, staying still as the lights of the hallway turned back on. Lots more men then there was of the boy. How would this play out, she wondered. She didn't have to wonder long though, as her eyes followed the boy's precise movements in deflecting the thrown projectiles coming his way. Impressive, really. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of ice. So... he was more than just skilled, it seemed. The girl had considered jumping in by now, but he seemed to have it handled. She didn't want to get in his way , now did she? He had to prove he could do it on his own every once and awhile. Well, he was proving himself to be successful in that endeavor, so for now she simply followed him, watching as he made his way toward the final destination. Really, she was wondering if she should just go home, but it seemed he was in luck that she was nearby, as he suddenly was surrounded, obviously overtaken with no chance of getting out of there by himself. Well, it looked like that was her cue. She slid her visor back down on to her face, moving the sniper rifle slung across her back into her hands, soon bringing the sight up to her eyes. Thankfully, she was blessed with the manipulation of weapons, otherwise holding this up would be impossible from this angle! Lucky her~ Settling the rifle against her shoulder, the redhead closed an eye, focusing the other within the sight, before making slight adjustments in her aim so her trajectory included the optimum number of targets. With an inhale, then an exhale, she pulled the trigger, and a bullet was fired, soon finding it's way tearing through the chests of probably three or four of the targets. Having given away her position, she jumped down off the rooftop, landing near the newly deceased bodies, a smirk on her face as she spoke in a teasing tone?...

"Need a hand there... Alejandro?~"

tumblr_ns1uhwjuRO1sg1ksjo1_500.gif

no slide no slide

Alejandro was about to take on these guys, before they all began to fall. He heard gunshots, which made him upset since he knew who it was. All the men who was frozen and shot down started to get up and break free as the area around Astrid and Alejandro began to flake away until they were in some sort of white box room. The men walked no out of the door and Alejandro looked at Astrid, an annoyed look on his face.

"I didn't need your help... And if you wanted to help, you should have come with me."

tumblr_nluh94wXDl1rgf660o2_500.gif

He then walked towards the exit, leaving the door open. He stopped right outside of the room and gritted shis teeth. He was obviously still annoyed, but he'll get over it.

"Are you coming? We have to go see what our grade was."

EC5.gif

Astrid Finchett

~ Weapons Maestro ~

...?Ah yes, that glare. The girl knew it all too well. Really, it was almost as if the glare was his resting expression. All it did was elicit a grin from her face, and she moved her visor back to on top of her head, her stance relaxing as she placed a hand on his hip. Always so serious this one was. In her opinion, he could really stand to relax some. As they were walking out of the room, she shrugged, moving her hand to hold the barrel of the sniper rifle as she gave her response, not even fazed by his annoyance?...

"It really looked like you did though~ You'd have had a knife in your gut if I hadn't shown up... and besides, you ran off on your own, and I do better from a distance, obviously."

...?But yes, it was a drill, and they were being graded on it. It was kind of annoying really, to be graded on something where the variables weren't set in stone, but such is school life. Combat training class, Test 004: Teamwork. They were stuck together on the first day of class, when everyone was assigned their partner. Astrid didn't mind of course, she figured it'd be fine, but this kid... what a ruckus he made. Landed them both in detention, because of the rule of "what happens to one happens to both," because that's how it would work in real life or something. Astrid was no stranger to detentions, having earned quite a few on her own. Apparently slacking off in class or skipping it altogether isn't allowed in school? Huh, who'd have thought? Either way, as they made it out of the training room, Astrid slapped him on the back as she walked ahead to see the posting of their results?...

"I bet we did great~"

no slide no slide

Alejandro put a hand up to his mouth and cleared his throat as Astrid walked out the door. The door closed behind her, and he soon felt her hand slap his back. She touched him... He could have sworn he's told her not to touch him without reason, but she's apparently a little deaf. He looked at her and gritted his teeth as they made their way back to Taylor.

"Would you stop touching me, Astrid. I'm already tempted to turn you into a popsicle. Don't make me do it."

As the two walked a little longer, they eventually made it to the monitor room they're training mission was being watched from. He took a deep breath and looked at Astrid.

"I normally won't say this to you, but I hope "we" did good...."

tumblr_mhbkjgzBZm1rkbfsjo1_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid honestly expected no less from him in terms of his attitude. Always so cold, that one... well, with powers of ice, it kind of made sense. All she did was grin at him as he threatened to turn her into a popsicle, knowing that he'd never actually do that. 1) he'd get in a looooooot of trouble, considering they were partners and friendly fire was really quite looked down upon, and 2) hee powers of fire would combat the ice to the point where it wouldn't even affect her. It'd cool her down, probably, but that was it. Astrid turned on her heel as they entered the monitoring room, addressing Alejandro?...

"Cmon,
partner~ don't be such a stickler. You'll have to get used to me eventually~"

...?As she was walking backwards, Astrid nearly ran into their teacher, Mr. White, completely forgetting to watch where she was going. She managed to not completely mow into him by jumping to the side and landing on her hand, before pushing herself back into an upright position. Sheepishly, Astrid placed a hand in front of her face in an apologetic manner, though she didn't really look all that sorry?...

"Oops, sorry Prof~ didn't see ya there!"

...?As she stood there, her eyes drifted to the results screen in front of them, looking for their grade. There was a bunch of other information on there, stats and other nonsense that she didn't care about, but it didn't look like the grade was posted yet. Relaxing her stance, Astrid took the rifle from on her back and set it against the wall, leaning up against it afterward as she crossed her arms, waiting for the results?...

no slide no slide

Mr. White or Taylor stood up and looked at his two students. He had a toothpick in his mouth, which he took hold of with his thumb and finger. He couldn't do much at this moment but stare at them. He was sort of disappointed, but at the same time he wasn't. These two always bicker and argue, but they show good teamwork. He looked at Alejandro and pointed the toothpick at him.

"You... Nice swordsman skills. You did good, but you dent Astrid's help. She doesn't need to be with you to help you. You've just witnessed that."

Alejandro looked at his teacher and immediately nodded his head. His higher ups were the only people he'd have such a response to. That's not counting seniors, as they were students just as him so he didn't care for them, but when Taylor says something, it goes...

"Y-Yes sir... I should work on that shouldn't I?"

Taylor nodded in response to Alejandro, then pointed his toothpick at Astrid. He chuckled a little and gave her hair a little rustle. Out of the two, he liked working with Astrid since he himself is a gunman.

"Good job, Astrid! You did well, but just as Alejandro, you had your flaw. You should watch ahead and see what's going on. In a real situation, those wouldn't have waited and Alejandro here... Wouldn't be alive anymore. Next time focus. Use your sniper to scout ahead. Other than that, I give you both B+'s. Keep up the good work team. Now you can go unless you have any questions."

tumblr_n74btrst1h1s9jnzyo3_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_nazrpsOH0p1rsvr3vo1_500.gif

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid stayed leaning against the wall as their teacher gave his critique. Her eyes had closed as she relaxed against the wall, hearing that Alejandro's review was coming first. And of course, Mr. White's analysis was spot on. The gunslinger had opened an eye as her name was mentioned, nodding at their teacher's words. It was true, her job as a sniper was to stay back and make sure that his back was covered, and his front too, really. If there was something that Alejandro couldn't see, it was her job to see it for him. It was why, when he had gotten surrounded, she took out the enemies for him. Of course, his stubborn attitude and his damn pride wouldn't accept that fact, but perhaps hearing it from a teacher for probably the tenth time would maybe, just maybe, get it through his skull that she was there to help?...

"He's right you know. I've got your back, whether you like it or not."

...?And now it was turn for her own critique. Both eyes were open now as she looked at their teacher, smiling in response as her hair was ruffled. She liked working with him as well, for the same reason as his. It was nice to be able to work with a teacher who's talents resided in the same area. So if she had any questions, or wanted any advice, it was easy to ask for it. He was the one teacher whose advice she actually listened to, even if she did slack off in his class. So she needed to improve her focus, huh? Scout ahead and take out the enemy before they even know they want to attack. Got it. Astrid grabbed her rifle and slung it back on her back, stretching her arms upward, before walking out of the room, speaking as she did so?...

"Got it, teach~ No questions, I'm way too hungry for that. I'm headed to the cafeteria, Alejandro, join me if you want~"

no slide no slide

Lumina said:
tumblr_nazrpsOH0p1rsvr3vo1_500.gif

Astrid Finchett
~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid stayed leaning against the wall as their teacher gave his critique. Her eyes had closed as she relaxed against the wall, hearing that Alejandro's review was coming first. And of course, Mr. White's analysis was spot on. The gunslinger had opened an eye as her name was mentioned, nodding at their teacher's words. It was true, her job as a sniper was to stay back and make sure that his back was covered, and his front too, really. If there was something that Alejandro couldn't see, it was her job to see it for him. It was why, when he had gotten surrounded, she took out the enemies for him. Of course, his stubborn attitude and his damn pride wouldn't accept that fact, but perhaps hearing it from a teacher for probably the tenth time would maybe, just maybe, get it through his skull that she was there to help?...

"He's right you know. I've got your back, whether you like it or not."

...?And now it was turn for her own critique. Both eyes were open now as she looked at their teacher, smiling in response as her hair was ruffled. She liked working with him as well, for the same reason as his. It was nice to be able to work with a teacher who's talents resided in the same area. So if she had any questions, or wanted any advice, it was easy to ask for it. He was the one teacher whose advice she actually listened to, even if she did slack off in his class. So she needed to improve her focus, huh? Scout ahead and take out the enemy before they even know they want to attack. Got it. Astrid grabbed her rifle and slung it back on her back, stretching her arms upward, before walking out of the room, speaking as she did so?...

"Got it, teach~ No questions, I'm way too hungry for that. I'm headed to the cafeteria, Alejandro, join me if you want~"

no slide no slide no slide

Alejandro watched as Taylor got up and left the room, and he then sheathed his sword. Sighing lightly he looked at their grade. They did pretty good, but the teamwork grade was just terrible. He looked at Astrid and blinked. She asked if he wanted to go to lunch... Well unfortunately he had told his parents he'd meet with them for lunch today so he couldn't join her... Then again he didn't.

"No thanks. I have to meet my parents..."

Alejandro held his sword tightly and gritted his teeth and walked towards the door, but he stopped when he got there. He had never really been asked to go anywhere with a girl before, and it sort of made him blush. He then turned around and pointed at her with his sheatched blade. His cheeks a light pink.

"You know we aren't friends, Finchett. Don't ask me to go anywhere that isn't a mission... Got that?"

tumblr_mz918xaqm61rua1k7o1_500.gif

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid liked eating with her friends, but it didn't matter if he actually came along or not. Her chipper attitude would probably put him off, but it wasn't like she really cared. It was a nice thing to do to invite your friends to lunch with you. However, it seemed like Alejandro would be declining this invitation, but it was no big deal. He was meeting his parents, it made sense. You would do that kind of thing if you had a family, Astrid understood it. She just smiled and nodded, making sure he knew she heard him?...

"No problem, I bet that would be a lot more fun~"

...?Astrid always seemed to be messing with or joking around with Alejandro whenever she got the chance. He was always so serious, he needed to lighten up some! Astrid self-appointed herself the job to make him lighten up. Whether or not it worked was a different story. So when he said that they both weren't friends and that she shouldn't invite him anywhere, Astrid simply smirked before bringing her visor in front of her eyes and passing by Alejandro in the hallway on the way to the cafeteria, giving her response?...

"You wish, Ishida~"

no slide no slide

School hallway

Mood:

Carefree

Hungry

Objective:

Fooooooooood

Interacting with: Alejandro

Tags:

Lumina said:
tumblr_mz918xaqm61rua1k7o1_500.gif

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid liked eating with her friends, but it didn't matter if he actually came along or not. Her chipper attitude would probably put him off, but it wasn't like she really cared. It was a nice thing to do to invite your friends to lunch with you. However, it seemed like Alejandro would be declining this invitation, but it was no big deal. He was meeting his parents, it made sense. You would do that kind of thing if you had a family, Astrid understood it. She just smiled and nodded, making sure he knew she heard him?...

"No problem, I bet that would be a lot more fun~"

...?Astrid always seemed to be messing with or joking around with Alejandro whenever she got the chance. He was always so serious, he needed to lighten up some! Astrid self-appointed herself the job to make him lighten up. Whether or not it worked was a different story. So when he said that they both weren't friends and that she shouldn't invite him anywhere, Astrid simply smirked before bringing her visor in front of her eyes and passing by Alejandro in the hallway on the way to the cafeteria, giving her response?...

"You wish, Ishida~"

no slide no slide no slide​

no slide

Alejandro sighed as Astrid walked away. She could be such a bother at times, and it bugs him that they're mission partners. Fortunately, they haven't been assigned an actual mission yet. Alejandro eventually made his eay out of the school building and to the dorms, which was only about a good 10-15 minute walk. He entered the building and went straight to his dorm, #253. He went inside and changed into some more casual clothing, and put his sword in it's rightful place in his room. Once he did that, he immediately left and went to a nearby restaurant where he planned ro meet his father and mother. They were obviously late...

"...Where are they? We agreed on 12:00..."

Roman said:

Alejandro sighed as Astrid walked away. She could be such a bother at times, and it bugs him that they're mission partners. Fortunately, they haven't been assigned an actual mission yet. Alejandro eventually made his eay out of the school building and to the dorms, which was only about a good 10-15 minute walk. He entered the building and went straight to his dorm, #253. He went inside and changed into some more casual clothing, and put his sword in it's rightful place in his room. Once he did that, he immediately left and went to a nearby restaurant where he planned ro meet his father and mother. They were obviously late...

"...Where are they? We agreed on 12:00..."
6d442c99e66427dfb613fab71ceac91f05bd0426_hq.gif

Astrid Finchett

~ Weapons Maestro ~

...?Eventually, Astrid had made it down to the cafeteria. The training room was on the complete other side of the school though, so it took a little bit for her to get to her destination. Upon entering, she could immediately smell the food, and a grin came upon her face as she grabbed everything that looked good. People were giving her weird looks for grabbing as much food as she was, but she really couldn't care less what people thought of her. Once her food was piled up under her arm, Astrid went and paid for it, finding a seat away from everyone else to eat. Her food was splayed out in front of her, and her current choice was an apple. Setting her rifle down next to her, Astrid relaxed, looking off to the side at the cafeteria as she chewed her bite of apple. Alejandro's words echoed in her mind, about how he was meeting his parents for lunch. This made her wonder what that would be like. Getting lunch with family, that is?...

"Parents, huh...?"

Meanwhile...

...?A woman with brown hair and purple stripes on her cheeks was in a house, pulling on her shoes. She had plans with her husband to meet their son for lunch, but of course they were running late. Normally it was just her husband, but this time she was too. Once her shoes were on, she stood up, stretching a bit as she grabbed the keys to the house off the counter. All that was left was... wait, where was he? Sighing, the woman called from the doorway, her voice being heard throughout the house?...

"Roman?? Are you ready? We should have left already!"

no slide no slide

Lumina said:
6d442c99e66427dfb613fab71ceac91f05bd0426_hq.gif

Astrid Finchett
~ Weapons Maestro ~

...?Eventually, Astrid had made it down to the cafeteria. The training room was on the complete other side of the school though, so it took a little bit for her to get to her destination. Upon entering, she could immediately smell the food, and a grin came upon her face as she grabbed everything that looked good. People were giving her weird looks for grabbing as much food as she was, but she really couldn't care less what people thought of her. Once her food was piled up under her arm, Astrid went and paid for it, finding a seat away from everyone else to eat. Her food was splayed out in front of her, and her current choice was an apple. Setting her rifle down next to her, Astrid relaxed, looking off to the side at the cafeteria as she chewed her bite of apple. Alejandro's words echoed in her mind, about how he was meeting his parents for lunch. This made her wonder what that would be like. Getting lunch with family, that is?...

"Parents, huh...?"

Meanwhile...

...?A woman with brown hair and purple stripes on her cheeks was in a house, pulling on her shoes. She had plans with her husband to meet their son for lunch, but of course they were running late. Normally it was just her husband, but this time she was too. Once her shoes were on, she stood up, stretching a bit as she grabbed the keys to the house off the counter. All that was left was... wait, where was he? Sighing, the woman called from the doorway, her voice being heard throughout the house?...

"Roman?? Are you ready? We should have left already!"

no slide no slide no slide

A man with white hair and a mask covering about 75% of his face was standing in the bathroom. His hair white just like Alejandro's. If you were to ask where Alejandro got his height from, it'd definitely be his mother. This man was a bit taller than the woman. He put on his vest and quickly came running down the stairs.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Once he was almost to the last stair, he tripped and lost his balance. This had sent him down the stairs, landing on his butt. He then looked at his wife, a smile on his face as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Told you... Hahaha..."

A man with white hair and a mask covering about 75% of his face was standing in the bathroom. His hair white just like Alejandro's. If you were to ask where Alejandro got his height from, it'd definitely be his mother. This man was a bit taller than the woman. He put on his vest and quickly came running down the stairs.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Once he was almost to the last stair, he tripped and lost his balance. This had sent him down the stairs, landing on his butt. He then looked at his wife, a smile on his face as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Told you... Hahaha..."

Kaori stood there maybe five minutes before she heard the footsteps of her husband coming down the stairs, turning her head to look to see him and his mask-covered face making their way down the stairs to her. Though, to her surprise and dismay, his feet found themselves not quite so coordinated near the bottom, and he was suddenly sitting instead of standing, having landed right next to her. As he looked up at her and gave her a smile, Kaori narrowed her eyes for a moment before breaking into an amused chuckle. Well, the man certainly never failed to make her laugh, that was for sure. "Yes, yes you did." Kaori commented, nodding as she held out a hand to help him up. "Now c'mon, Alejandro is waiting for us."

Roman Ishida. The man that Kaori Hana had married. Marrying him was never something that Kaori ever expected to happen, but that was for reasons you might not think. Considering that she had died, and been brought back, Kaori never expected to ever see him again, much less marry him. It was no secret that she had loved him when they were kids, but then she had thrown herself in front of Roman and he had killed her. Somehow she was brought back, and thrown back into the world. Years had passed, and she had never forgotten him, but she couldn't help but feel like Roman might have forgotten her. By some random roll of Fate's dice, they were reunited, and the embers of her feelings for him were stoked back into a roaring flame. It turned out that he had apparently had the same feelings for her, but never got a chance to express them before she died. After working some things out between them (seeing his dead friend and teammate and crush after so many years did cause for some.. questions), they began dating, and it was better than anything Kaori could have hoped for. Not long after, they were married, and soon pregnant with Alejandro, who grew up way faster than either of them were prepared for. As a child, this was almost exactly the way that Kaori had pictured her life, but of course she never planned on it happening. Life seemed to have other thoughts, and now here she was, helping the man she had fallen in love with all those years ago up off the floor of the house that they owned together, getting ready to go to lunch with their highschooler son. A perfect scenario, if she ever thought of one.

Kaori stood there maybe five minutes before she heard the footsteps of her husband coming down the stairs, turning her head to look to see him and his mask-covered face making their way down the stairs to her. Though, to her surprise and dismay, his feet found themselves not quite so coordinated near the bottom, and he was suddenly sitting instead of standing, having landed right next to her. As he looked up at her and gave her a smile, Kaori narrowed her eyes for a moment before breaking into an amused chuckle. Well, the man certainly never failed to make her laugh, that was for sure. "Yes, yes you did." Kaori commented, nodding as she held out a hand to help him up. "Now c'mon, Alejandro is waiting for us."

Roman Ishida. The man that Kaori Hana had married. Marrying him was never something that Kaori ever expected to happen, but that was for reasons you might not think. Considering that she had died, and been brought back, Kaori never expected to ever see him again, much less marry him. It was no secret that she had loved him when they were kids, but then she had thrown herself in front of Roman and he had killed her. Somehow she was brought back, and thrown back into the world. Years had passed, and she had never forgotten him, but she couldn't help but feel like Roman might have forgotten her. By some random roll of Fate's dice, they were reunited, and the embers of her feelings for him were stoked back into a roaring flame. It turned out that he had apparently had the same feelings for her, but never got a chance to express them before she died. After working some things out between them (seeing his dead friend and teammate and crush after so many years did cause for some.. questions), they began dating, and it was better than anything Kaori could have hoped for. Not long after, they were married, and soon pregnant with Alejandro, who grew up way faster than either of them were prepared for. As a child, this was almost exactly the way that Kaori had pictured her life, but of course she never planned on it happening. Life seemed to have other thoughts, and now here she was, helping the man she had fallen in love with all those years ago up off the floor of the house that they owned together, getting ready to go to lunch with their highschooler son. A perfect scenario, if she ever thought of one.
Roman looked up at his wife, a smile on his face, "Yeah, lets not make the kid wait. He's a little impatient and wants everything to be perfect after all." He said, as he took Kaori's offer for help, placing his hand in her's and getting up from the floor. He then dusted himself off, taking a deep breath as he did so. Roman couldn't think of anything but how annoyed Alejandro is gonna be when they got there. He could be a little bratty, but he was still their son. "Alright, lets get a move on. Don't feel like being criticized by my own son..." Roman was fortunate enough to have the ability to teleport, which he often uses to get around. "Ready when you are."

Roman had always thought about his family. He was surprised he even had one with Kaori. They were separated for so many years, and on top of that, he had accidentally killed her. It was no secret that she had fallen for him as children, but at the same time, she continued to love him even after what he did. Accident or not. When he learned that she was alive, and when things were finally explained to him, he felt as if a great weight was lifted off his shoulders. That day he had confessed his own love for her, and they had been together ever since, eventually getting married and having a child. He's grateful for everything that has happened so far, one of those things is being able to have what he has now. With Kaori as his wife, and Alejandro as his son, there is nothing more he could wish for. He was happy.

Roman looked up at his wife, a smile on his face, "Yeah, lets not make the kid wait. He's a little impatient and wants everything to be perfect after all." He said, as he took Kaori's offer for help, placing his hand in her's and getting up from the floor. He then dusted himself off, taking a deep breath as he did so. Roman couldn't think of anything but how annoyed Alejandro is gonna be when they got there. He could be a little bratty, but he was still their son. "Alright, lets get a move on. Don't feel like being criticized by my own son..." Roman was fortunate enough to have the ability to teleport, which he often uses to get around. "Ready when you are."

Roman had always thought about his family. He was surprised he even had one with Kaori. They were separated for so many years, and on top of that, he had accidentally killed her. It was no secret that she had fallen for him as children, but at the same time, she continued to love him even after what he did. Accident or not. When he learned that she was alive, and when things were finally explained to him, he felt as if a great weight was lifted off his shoulders. That day he had confessed his own love for her, and they had been together ever since, eventually getting married and having a child. He's grateful for everything that has happened so far, one of those things is being able to have what he has now. With Kaori as his wife, and Alejandro as his son, there is nothing more he could wish for. He was happy.
Roman's comment about their sons lack of patience made her laugh, and she couldn't help but nod in agreement. He definitely had a personality of his own that was starkly different from hers or her husbands, but there were times when he had adopted their traits - like her own stubbornness or Roman's oblivious habits. Even still, she wouldn't trade her son for the world, and aside from Roman, Alejandro was the thing she loved most in the world anyways. Which is why, on her rare days off, she wanted to spend it with him, and her husband if he was around. She had asked a while back if Alejandro was free today, and thankfully all he apparently had planned was a training session with his partner. The boy hadn't said much other than that, so maybe it'd be a good conversation starter. Maybe she could find out a little bit more about how his life at the school was going, considering he did keep to himself quite often. Well, that's what family meals were for, right? Catching up? Yeah, of course they were. Taking Romans arm, Kaori gave a nod, signaling she was ready to leave. "Ready!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back