• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Astral Knight (Modern/ Fantasy Superhero)[Still acceppting]

1. Upon making contact with a victims blood, the Daggers become embroidered with fire and so do Martins hands, to deal maximum pain.
  2. Any neutral person making physical contact with Martin will be cursed, and drawn to his alignment. (This also assumes bad as well)
  3. However someone willing to fight him, well need to put up with his agile and strong slashes, making the victim bleed and thus feeding Martin's power. innocent people left to wriggle by him, will eventually recover, but start seeing dark visions, which lead to only one path...
  4. even though the daggers can cause combustion upon blood contact.
  5. He has a cunning ability to detect people outside his alignment, and as a strong character, he can lead the sacrificed and brainwashed people, even without communicating with them.
> but i don't even use the most gear lawl

No one likes RPing with a modder. Turned me off from this completely. RPing an OP character is one thing but i'm certain this person doesn't know the first thing about correctly handling it in a story setting. No thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back