• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassin's Creed: Last Descendants

DankWaffles

Go Home, Go Bed
Hello!

I would like to introduce the following modern-fandom roleplay based on the Assassin's Creed series:

The Templar Order, under the guise of Abstergo Industries, is seeking the Trident of Eden ( Trident of Eden ), an ancient artifact created by the Isu during human prehistory, said to give the powers of a god to its wielder. Originally belonging to Alexander the Great, he used the Trident in conjunction with a Staff of Eden to build his vast empire. While the Staff maintained his rule, Alexander wielded the Trident on the battlefield which saw his armies go undefeated. When Alexander died, the Trident was split into three and scattered across the globe. Separated, the Prongs of Eden functioned as Daggers and held their own individual abilities, allowing their wielders to manipulate the emotions of others. One caused an intense feeling of fear, in another an overwhelming sense of devotion or admiration, while the third induced blind faith. Two of Alexander's generals, Seleucus and Ptolemy, each took a dagger, to Asia and Egypt respectively, while the final one was sent to Macedonia. Eventually, the Macedonian and Egyptian segments of the Trident ended up in the hands of the Roman Caesars with one subsequently being inherited by the Papacy.

It falls to a middle-aged Assassin- codenamed Griffin- and his few apprentices, as well as a few colleagues, to stop the Templar Order from retrieving the three prongs, and reconstructing the Trident, as they spend time in and out of the Animus (both 2.01 and Omega models), training in the ways of their ancestors and preparing to protect free will as some may struggle between differentiating their ancestors from themselves.

This roleplay will deal with a variety of topics as players can choose to side with the Assassins or the Templars, and possibly independents--or "neutral" poeple. I am also seeking a Co-GM well--versed in the Assassin's Creed lore and willing to assist in this RP.

Lemme just throw myself in here. I would like to Co-GM but i'm swamped and don't think im very versed in the lore whoops

I could be up for this, although a tiny part of me is enraged by Alexander the Great's success being due to an ancient relic instead of his genius, charisma, and god complex.

Hey, ThatGuy, fancy seeing you here.

Hello!

I would like to introduce the following modern-fandom roleplay based on the Assassin's Creed series:

The Templar Order, under the guise of Abstergo Industries, is seeking the Trident of Eden ( Trident of Eden ), an ancient artifact created by the Isu during human prehistory, said to give the powers of a god to its wielder. Originally belonging to Alexander the Great, he used the Trident in conjunction with a Staff of Eden to build his vast empire. While the Staff maintained his rule, Alexander wielded the Trident on the battlefield which saw his armies go undefeated. When Alexander died, the Trident was split into three and scattered across the globe. Separated, the Prongs of Eden functioned as Daggers and held their own individual abilities, allowing their wielders to manipulate the emotions of others. One caused an intense feeling of fear, in another an overwhelming sense of devotion or admiration, while the third induced blind faith. Two of Alexander's generals, Seleucus and Ptolemy, each took a dagger, to Asia and Egypt respectively, while the final one was sent to Macedonia. Eventually, the Macedonian and Egyptian segments of the Trident ended up in the hands of the Roman Caesars with one subsequently being inherited by the Papacy.

It falls to a middle-aged Assassin- codenamed Griffin- and his few apprentices, as well as a few colleagues, to stop the Templar Order from retrieving the three prongs, and reconstructing the Trident, as they spend time in and out of the Animus (both 2.01 and Omega models), training in the ways of their ancestors and preparing to protect free will as some may struggle between differentiating their ancestors from themselves.

This roleplay will deal with a variety of topics as players can choose to side with the Assassins or the Templars, and possibly independents--or "neutral" poeple. I am also seeking a Co-GM well--versed in the Assassin's Creed lore and willing to assist in this RP.
Sounds enjoyable!

Last call before I start the RP! No worries though, this will still remain open, even after I start the RP.
Instead of vanishing on you, I'm just gonna let you know that I can't find the time to keep up with my other rps and post a character then keep up with this all at once. My real life schedule is just a little bit too busy right now. May join later when things are calm, but we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back