• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassin's Creed Descendants RP????

Booperboy

social-anxiety is my middle name
I just finished reading the second book of the Assassin's Creed Last Descendants series and I am seriously hooked. And now that I'm obsessed, I'm craving an RP. I don't have a plot yet, but I think I would want to do something similar to the plot of the series. Anyone interested???

Nevermind! I just read a synopsis! Something along the lines of this would be awesome, if it's our characters against both the Assassin's and yhe Templars!

Soooo, is someone gonna fill me in? ehhhh? Ehhhhh??

tenor.gif

Okay, so the plot of Last Descendants is that this teenager named Owen's dad gets arrested foe a crime he didn't commit. While trying to prove his innocent, Owen goes intk the Animus to find the Trident of Eden before the Assassin's and Templar's find it.

Owen and his friend Javier, who was really, really, really distant to Owen at the time, experience their first Animus simulation when they go back in time to when the Spanish invaded the Aztecs. Javier's ancestor was an Aztec native and Owen was related to a Spaniard, who worked closely with Cortes. They were able to experience this simulation through their school's IT guy, Monroe. During their simulation, however, Monroe discovers that Javier and Owen are a part of something known as an Ascendance Event, which is basically when a group of people's ancestors have come into contact with one another at some point in history, usually being in the presence of a Piece of Eden.

Later, Monroe recruits Owen and Javier for a night to go back to the Civil Rights Era, along with a few other kids, since they're all a part of the Ascendance Event in that time period. (BTW, the Piece of Eden is the Trident of Eden. Each prong of the Trident embodies an emotion: Faith, Fear, and another one I can't think of right now.) Owen's ancestor is an Irish Assassin, who has Eagle Sense (this turns into a Bleeding Effect) and Javier's ancestor is Shay Cormac's son. The first book is revolved around the group of kids trying to isolate the final resting place of the first prong, which they do. They find it in Teddy Roosevelt's cabin in Washington state (I believe that's where it was). However, before the kids and Monroe are even able to depart from the warehouse in which they were using the Animus, Abstergo's agents come busting in capturing all but Monroe, Owen, and Javier.

Later, Javier comes out as gay (which explains his distance from Owen, cuz he didn't know how Owen would react) and Owen is accepting of his friend. The two sit around a campfire but are then approached by an Assassin, named Griffin.

The pair end up going with him and he outfits them with modern Assassin tech (crossbow with anesthetic darts for Javier, smoke grenades, etc.). No hidden blades though. Griffin and the pair go to Roosevelt's cottage and find that the prong is missing, and Abstergo abruptly shows up too. They make it out, and taking out an Abstergo helicopter too, may I add.

And that's book one.

Book Two involves Genghis Khan.

The group of kids that were captured by Abstergo are then rigorously put through simulations to see if they can find the other prongs. Eventually, one of the kids does (I believe their ancestor is actually the inheritant of the Mongol empire). Owen and Javier go with Griffin, the Assassin, and they go through Animus simulations as well. Owen is later to be found the one who is also linked to the Ascendance Event in the time of Genghis Khan. While Owen is going through his simulation, Javier slips out and goes to collect a saliva sample of Owen's father, which was in police custody. Javier collects the sample and successfully escapes, returning back to the shack in which Owen is experiencing his simulation.

The prong is eventually located, it was buried with Genghis, and the two teams set out to collect it. Before any of them embark on their journey, however, Griffin and the two boys decide to rescue the kids being held under Abstergo. This eventually leads into a big fight, and the group of kids is now driven into choosing sides. Owen and two twins (Grace and David, who were a part of the group) decide to remain neutral, believing that no side is better (this is what side Monroe is on). Javier sides more with the Assassins and the other kid, Sean, stays with Abstergo.
(Quick side note: The head of the Abstergo facility in which they were being held at gets the chance to show Owen his father's memories, with their advanced Animus. Owen is shown that the Assassins framed his father, which then led to his imprisonment. However, Monroe and the Assassins believe that Isaiah, the head of the Abstergo facility, manipulated the simulation.)

Everyone (except Sean, who stays behind to complete his simulation in Scandinavia) is embarked to go search for the Prong. All the kids, except Sean, are with Griffin, and another Assassin that they meet when they arrive to Asia. Later on, Owen, Grace, and David are captured by Abstergo, but they escape and meet back up with the Assassins. Eventually, the Assassin with the Asia Brotherhood is killed, Isaiah collects the second prong, and Sean finds the third prong, which Isaiah just so happens to show up and ask Sean to show him where the prong's final resting place is.

At this point, the Templars and Assassins team up to defeat Isaiah, as he has defected from the Templars and is in possession of two of the three prongs. And like I said earlier, the kids are driven even further into being divided. Owen and the twins are with Monroe, Javier is with Griffin, and Sean is with Isaiah.

Our plot would probably involve the Ascendance Event and what not, lines will be drawn, and our characters will have to question who they want to side with.

Germany. I was thinking Berlin itself. We could start near the beginning of the war, with the city becoming more and more boom out as it progressed, with tje final goal being to eliminate Hitler.

We can do so much with WWII Germany. I know so much about the era, the significant people, and just- OOHHHHH it gives me an excuse to research common life in the era! It was such a horrible, horrible war... there will be sooo much angst... gotta treat it with respect, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back