• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassination Classroom RP

This RP won't be in discord anymore so that it can be more accessible.

I'll redo the CS after I go home, since I'm not in my home country right now.

I'd be interested in joining! So long as the rp is on Rpnation tho. Makes it easier to keep up!

OOC and Character Sheet is done. I'll be making the main thread soon.

NaturalQueen NaturalQueen Assailant Assailant
Are you two interested in another Assassination Classroom RP?
The reason why I mentioned you two is because of I made an assassination classroom RP several months ago but it died, so I decided to give it another when two people necrobumped this interest check. There are also a couple that joined the RP but they are inactive.

Stand! Bow! Lock on! Fire!
horriblesubs-assassination-classroom-01-1080p-mkv_snapshot_03-32_2015-01-09_23-38-52.jpg

This is Class 3-E, and this is the assassination classroom. This class's main task except for academically related stuff? Killing their teacher. Sure sounds fun, right? The Ministry of Defense has ordered Class 3-E to kill their teacher, which is a monster. The monster has a threat of destroying the earth, and thus they have given him a bounty of 10 million yen. The octopus humanoid resembles a humanoid with tentacles that can accelerate up to Mach 20, resistant to strong wind pressure and lead, and changes color depending on what emotion it has. The teacher has been given the name Koro-sensei. When the students kill him, they would share the bounty. Since lead doesn't work in him, you would be using these. Special rubberized materials, mostly knives and ammunition made by the scientists. It is completely harmless to us humans, but hitting the octopus with these weapons is very effective for him.

Why am I explaining this to you? It's because you are a student of Class 3-E.

But, I assure you, this teacher is very hard to kill.

[???: Teachers have reported that all of your grades have toppled down and you were last on the previous exam out of all your, lets say, previous classmates.. and I mean all of them. There are also some reports from students that you have bullied an innocent person who did nothing to you. You know what that means, right?
You: Sir, that would not happen again, its just-
???: (he glares at you) You heard what I said. (he puts out a classroom transfer form) Starting tomorrow, you'll be in the E-Class. Go now.
You: Yes sir... (you go out of the room, crying)]

And yeah, that commonly happens, kind of generic, but every student has their reasons. The bell signals the start of the day.

Note: This is a canon + OC roleplay, and like in the title, this will happen in Discord. If you like to join this RP and you do not have discord, then download it. It is free and lightweight, anyway.
Stand! Bow! Lock on! Fire!
horriblesubs-assassination-classroom-01-1080p-mkv_snapshot_03-32_2015-01-09_23-38-52.jpg

This is Class 3-E, and this is the assassination classroom. This class's main task except for academically related stuff? Killing their teacher. Sure sounds fun, right? The Ministry of Defense has ordered Class 3-E to kill their teacher, which is a monster. The monster has a threat of destroying the earth, and thus they have given him a bounty of 10 million yen. The octopus humanoid resembles a humanoid with tentacles that can accelerate up to Mach 20, resistant to strong wind pressure and lead, and changes color depending on what emotion it has. The teacher has been given the name Koro-sensei. When the students kill him, they would share the bounty. Since lead doesn't work in him, you would be using these. Special rubberized materials, mostly knives and ammunition made by the scientists. It is completely harmless to us humans, but hitting the octopus with these weapons is very effective for him.

Why am I explaining this to you? It's because you are a student of Class 3-E.

But, I assure you, this teacher is very hard to kill.

[???: Teachers have reported that all of your grades have toppled down and you were last on the previous exam out of all your, lets say, previous classmates.. and I mean all of them. There are also some reports from students that you have bullied an innocent person who did nothing to you. You know what that means, right?
You: Sir, that would not happen again, its just-
???: (he glares at you) You heard what I said. (he puts out a classroom transfer form) Starting tomorrow, you'll be in the E-Class. Go now.
You: Yes sir... (you go out of the room, crying)]

And yeah, that commonly happens, kind of generic, but every student has their reasons. The bell signals the start of the day.

Note: This is a canon + OC roleplay, and like in the title, this will happen in Discord. If you like to join this RP and you do not have discord, then download it. It is free and lightweight, anyway.
im definitely interested

I hope this hasn't died out yet, I'm interested.
It's still not, but I think it's on the verge of dying and I'm doing my best to keep the RP running.

I can help attract and try getting people to join, of course it won't do much but at least its supporting something, Ig.

I can help attract and try getting people to join, of course it won't do much but at least its supporting something, Ig.
No no, it's good! I'm closing this interest check right now, since it's hard to handle many persons in one rp.

No no, it's good! I'm closing this interest check right now, since it's hard to handle many persons in one rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back