• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom assassination classroom rp

animefan374

student at Beacon academy
anyone want to do a assassination classroom rp? you can rp as any character from the show or an oc. I have a few rules though

No yaoi (For example Nagisa x Karma but oc male x oc male is allowed Just don't be sexual)
No yuri. (Unless if I approve it)
you may use a oc and if someone else is rping as a character you may have them date
last but not least MUST BE ACTIVE AT LEAST HALF OF THE DAY or full day depends on your schedule and time.

anyone want to do a assassination classroom rp? you can rp as any character from the show or an oc. I have a few rules though

No yaoi (For example Nagisa x Karma but oc male x oc male is allowed Just don't be sexual)
No yuri. (Unless if I approve it)
you may use a oc and if someone else is rping as a character you may have them date
last but not least MUST BE ACTIVE AT LEAST HALF OF THE DAY or full day depends on your schedule and time.

I'm fine with your rules, I'm planning to use an OC.
That is if it's okay, and you accept my OC form.

Name: Freddie Jenson
Nickname: F.J.
Appearance: 5'5", Short red hair, pale, dark green eyes.
Personality: "Verbally vulgar", sassy, punny, witty, sarcastic, generous.
Extra: Has a puppy named "Socks" ( tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.mPHRqTfy_CfZ0bZMfpBFbQDxEC&pid=15.1 ), likes turtles, plays violin, likes to sing, and somehow has a mean sense of direction.
Bio: She ran away from home due to her abusive parents, but soon was found by the police and on the day that it happened she was getting a ride home. She had her puppy with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back