• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Assassin vs. Assasin (A 1x1 between Bombielonia and I)

MadamMadness

A Girl With A Hidden Secret
Two assassins are sent to kill the same target, each from their own clan. They find each other as they are about to assassinate the target. Each will find, in the end, that this target is more than was first thought to be. They alert the army that protects just one man. Will they decide to fight together to save their own lives, or fight against each other and risk both of their lives?

[media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EP3xJ12jxI[/media]So the journey begins..

"North." A man said, "You go North until you past the Nightingale River. He is expected to be there. We do not know much details, all we do know is that the man is only surrounded by a small amount of men. Should they take camp, you will eliminate him in whatever way you wish."

RobbCamp.png
The journey took the assassin almost three days. She ventured by horseback. Through the woods. She camped at the night, ventured throughout the day light.

Eventually after passing the river, she decided to release her horse. Dismounting it and giving it a couple of smacks, the house galloped across the field and into the wildlife.

fernstrees1b.jpg
She planted her black pull up boots on the gravel beneath her as she landed her feet after dismounting the steed. She had a small slingbag which she kept some things which would help her when it comes to.. Finding a way around killing with cold steel. Three poison vials were in the slingbag.

The sun had just started shining in the morning sky, it didn't kill the cold morning breeze. A quiet hum to herself as she now ventured on foot towards the camp, around four hours away. Sadly, unknown to her, she was misinformed on what she is actually expecting to see.

She was told that the man she is going to murder, is..- Well, was actually protected by an entire army. Ow-ow.

"Hey, it's time for your next mission Cleo. The Elder has called for you specifically on this one. It must be big. What'd you do to get this type of mission?" said the man that came in her door abruptly. Cleo got up from the ground, and began grabbing the things she figured she'd need. She grabbed her leather suit she'd made, her daggers, bow, and cloak. "You know I did nothing to get it, you're just jealous because the Elder chose me instead of you." She smirked at him, then walked off to change her clothes.

Cleo came out, and headed to the Elder's quarters in the clan's mansion. When she entered the room she bowed her head in respect to the man who sat in a throne in the center of the room. "Ah, you have finally come Cleo. I figured I'd have to send guards to drag you out of your room," said the Elder. "Of course not, I've been waiting a long time for another mission. Who is my target this time?" Cleo grabbed one of her daggers, and began to spin it in her fingers mindlessly. "It is a single man, but he is protected by an army of men. We know no more than this, other than he is a dangerous man, and needs to be stopped. He has done horrible things to so many people. Time for him to get what he deserves." Cleo looked up from the blade. "Where is he, and I will leave now. It'll be my pleasure to end his life with my dagger." The Elder stood, and walked towards her.

"His camp is nearby, only a few hours on foot. He is hidden away in the woods, close to the mountains you would stay in." Cleo nodded, and bowed to the Elder. She left the room, and headed out of the mansion. Guess it's time to get back into the swing of things. She started to head in the direction of the mountains, then faded. Cleo was able to teleport herself anywhere as long as she knew what it looked like. Thanks to her father. When she got there the sun was shining bright, and it beat down on her. Sun was one of the few things she didn't like. Being a demon made her thrive in the night, and she was an assassin. Cleo got to the edge of the camp, and began to look around at what was going to be an obstacle in getting to her target.

Aina eventually found reached the camp herself. It was dark by now, perfect opportunity to strike the enemy. It should be simple, right? I mean, what could go wrong sneaking and slitting a man's throat whom only has a couple of guards to protect him.

Wrong.

[media]

[/media]

She looked at what seemed a camp. A camp of an army. Nearly every tent was small, apart from the tent in hte middle. It was big and round, different in color and had a banner marking it. "Fuck me sideways.." The woman muttered. All of the guards were asleep, apart from the ones doing nightshift. Pairs of two each patrol.

Though one thing caught her attention, a certain horned woman sneaking around the edges. Sneaking and lurking under the shadows. The camp was light by torches spread out here and there. "Wh..- Ugh." She quietly took out her dagger and approached behind the demon. She did not notice what she was in the dark, and especially not from her point of view.

Eventually when she reached the demon, she attempted to press the dagger against her back and almost instantly wrap her arm around her stomach to keep her in her position. "Not a single step, scum." Sheesh, sharp tongued. "Tell me where Zephyr is." Zephyr was the target they were both after. "Tell me or I will stab you and leave you to bleed here, slowly."

The woman speaking had a slivery voice, yet demanding.. Confident, for now.

Cleo looked, and saw many guards located all along the camp. It wouldn't be easy to get to the target, but she'd been under worse circumstances before this one. All the soldiers were in matching suits of armor, each with a crest right int the middle of the chest piece. They were all yellow and green in color. Yuck, I would not have chosen those colors for my soldiers.

She continued to look around the camp, but saw something move in the shadows. Her gut felt like it was yanking at her, like it was trying to warn her of something. Before she did anything a woman was at her back with a dagger in hand. She was demanding her to tell her who Zephyr was. She must be talking about the man who is guarded by these soldiers, my target. "Scum? Ha, that's the first time I've heard that said about myself."

Cleo's eye lit up in the night, and her body lit up for a second too. She grabbed the woman's arm, and pulled it away from her. When she did that it left a burn on her arm. This was Cleo's true demon form, it gave her strength and power that no one other than a demon can have. She pushed herself away from the woman, and grabbed one of her daggers. "Look, I'm not here to fight with an elf alright? I just need to take out my target and I'll be on my way. Besides, I know nothing more than you do it seems. I was just told he needed to be dealt with, because he is a dangerous man."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well you will be hearing a l-.."

Aina was confused watching the woman's body brighten up. Before she could even react she felt a sting on her arm, well, more like a brief burn. She yelped out loud and stumbled back, dropping her own dagger. "U-ugh! What the-.." Her hand had a red, bright spot. A spot marking the demon's own hand mark. She looked up at her, only now did she understand-.. "Y-You're a fucking demon?" The Elf looked at the woman as if she was her doom. She feared Demons, hell, everyone feared demons. They were one of the strongest, if not the strongest species existing. "Y-you.. I..-" She cleared her throat.

She didn't want the woman to think of her as weak, but that might be too late. She is indeed, rather weak against a demon such as Cleo. She didn't let the small burn mark stop her from anything, well, apart from invoking the demon. "D-.. So was I.. Well, I was.. -" She took a small bandage roll from her sack and wrapped it around the burn mark. It stung, which caused the woman to wince. "Sst..- Ugh." She eventually wrapped her arm, though had trouble cutting it and sealing it. She might need help, but doubtful she would let the demon help her..

"Half-Elf." She corrected her, "I am here myself to eliminate the target to get my reward." She looked at the woman's dagger, her eyes going down to her own dagger; on the dirt below. Though she wasn't about to go after it, yet. She was busy attempting to find a way to seal the bandage with one hand. Ekh. Bothersome. "You -had- to burn my skin, of course." She rolled her eyes.

Cleo smirked, and watched as the woman tried and bandaged her arm. "You had a dagger to my back, and threatened my life. I was just protecting myself." She watched as Aina struggled trying to seal her bandage off. "Here just let me help you. I promise I won't burn you, as long as you don't try anything else." Cleo walked up to her, and grabbed her arm. She took the bandage and sealed it of for her. "See, all better now." Cleo stepped back to where she had been standing, and put her dagger away.

She looked at the woods around them, trying to sense if there were any others around them. She also wanted to make sure that no guards had seen what was happening. "So, we have both been assigned the same target? That is a rare event, or at least I haven't heard of it before. I assume from the way you were acting you know nothing more than I do." Cleo shrugged her shoulders, and let out a deep sigh. "Matters none. His death will be swift either way. Knowing more will not change his fate." She pulled herself from her babbling. "You might as well call me Cleo, instead of Demon. Not that I don't like that, but it just doesn't sound all that good. What am I to call you now? Since you like Scum I could call you that, if it is what you want."

Cleo's voice was calm, and relaxed. She had no reason to be in fear, or anger. This woman had figured out what she was, and shouldn't try anything more. I wonder how this mistake was made. All clans have pre-chosen targets, and are given them so an event like this does not happen. Most would be furious about a situation as this, if it were to happen to them.

"Y-yeah, you do have a point." The woman was flustered when she noticed the Demon approach, but she kept still. Inhaling sharply as soon as she fixed the bandage for her, offering no word as her cheeks brighten up but only somewhat in embarrassment. "Nh. You better not. Your heat was rather-.. Not -that-.." She stops herself from talking, not being able to know what choice of words to choose. "Yes. Thank you." She avoided eye contact for a brief moment until the woman had walked away.

She followed the woman's gaze around and then returned it to the woman whom spoke. "I do not care if it is a rare event..- I just want the money I will earn from this. Wether you stand in my way or not, I will return with at least his head..- Sheesh, that makes me sound like a savage. But I need the head to return it for my clan as proof." She then raised one eyebrow before the other and tugs one side of her lips to form a smirk. "No, 'Cleo'. I am Aina, Aina Estiatio." She said proudly, curtseying. She took herself as a famous person, but in truth only her own village knew her. She was made fool out off. "Yeah yeah, it's me. The best Assassin in the lands, yep yep. Hurr-aah."

Aina went to pick up her dagger from the ground and sheath it in her leather armor, in its rightful place. She looked up at the woman before presenting her hand to her, to shake. "Just don't burn me."

Cleo laughed, and reached out for Aina's hand. "I told you I would not burn you anymore if I don't need to. I am sorry, but I have not heard your name before. I don't talk to many, so that could be why. Anyways, it is still a pleasure to meet such a skilled assassin. If you are telling me the truth of your status." Cleo looked at the woman, and thought for a second. This is going to be a problem. I need to kill that man, so my Elder may know that I have completed his task. If it isn't my blade then I will have no honor left.

Cleo pulled herself from her thoughts, and began to speak. "Well it seems we may have an issue then. I need to kill him with my blade, you may have his head once I'm done though. I will gladly give it to you, if only to avoid a fight. I'm not going to lose my honor, and my place over this. I refuse to go back to where I came from...." Cleo stopped speaking, and dropped to the ground. She signaled for Aina to do the same. Cleo watched as a group of four guards left the camp entrance. They looked around for a moment, looking intently for something or someone in this case.

Cleo didn't want to kill them if she didn't have to, but they began to head back inside the camp boundaries. "Looks fine now. They should be gone for some time now, or atleast until we alert."

The Elven ears dropped down as if she was sad hearing that the woman didn't hear about her. "O-oh." She wrinkled her nose, sadly. "I totally am." She said, nodding before pulling her hand away, rubbing it with her other hand. It isn't the first time someone either laughs at or or denies that they know her, she wasn't famous but she proclaims to be rather famous. "Hmphhh."

"What.. is 'honor'"? She asked as if she was serious, honor was something Aina cared not about. She always had cared for the money, did whatever she had to for the coin. "So, basically; you are offering me to do nothing and let you kill the target and I can still have his head? Sweets. You're my new best friend." Best friend? Hopefully she is not serious. 'Juu-.. What? What are you waving your hand for?" She imitated her and waved back but only now realizing there were guards and dropped down almost instantly by the woman.

"It does..- We should go in sometime soon. Since you seem more mature, and since you're a demon..- A nice one, beautiful one. A good meat-shield." She stood back up after they were gone, offering a hand to the woman as her eyes dart around the camp.

Cleo took the woman's hand and brought herself up off the ground. She turned her head in confusion at the question she asked. Did this woman really not care about her honor. "Honor is my everything. If I fail my clan and I will lose all honor. It is what represents us, it is our way of following the rules and codes the Elders have made for us." Cleo smiled at her, and nodded her head. "That is exactly what I'm offering you. My blade has to be the one to kill that man. It is my way of proving to my Elder that the target has been eliminated."

She brushed off the comment about being 'best friends'. Cleo had never made a friend, never truly wanted to. It would be another thing she had to worry about in the long run. Even if this woman seemed capable enough to handle herself, she'd still worry. Cleo stopped thinking, and heard Aina call her a meat-shield.

She laughed. "Ha, I guess I kind of am. I can absorb there blows, and turn them into energy if that's what you mean. I fear that this man will be more powerful than just having a blade though. It is strange that there are so many men, just to protect one." Cleo looked around at the hundreds of tents set up all around the area of land. She'd never seen so many people in one place before. It was.....startling to her.

Aina listened to the demon speak nonsense about honor. It was none sense to her, at least. She nodded without even replying to what she spoke of. She brushed it off, the honor talk.

"I totally mean you absorbing the damage. Totally." She actually meant that the woman would take cuts for her, it was a joke but Aina gladly took the fact that the woman didn't realize it was. "ooh. Maybe he's hiding something which paid off? I would love to take a chest they might also be hiding." She nodded, but it is indeed was weird for an army to protect one single man, "Who was this man? And why were we sent to kill him? I am actually starting to get suspicious when you come to think about it. " She never even trusted her own clan. "But.. As much as I hate to admit it, I must put my trust in you until we are done with this. Deal? Deal. Great."

Aina yet again, only wanted one thing out of all this fuss; the coin. Wether she earned it off by actually returned the head to the clan or if she looted it somewhere. She was greedy, selfish. She knew someone like this demon wouldn't trust her. Not that Aina trusted her. A demon? Who the 'hell' trusts those fiends? Heh. Get it? Hell? Demon...- Am I talking to myself again? Stop it, me!

Aina smacks her head twice and shaking her head at herself, clearing her throat.

Cleo rolled her eyes at Aina when she spoke of something he might be hiding. "You really are only in this for the money, aren't you.? What do you seek with so much profit?" Cleo thought. My services are paid in my secrecy, so no others know I'm here. Money has no use to me, I guess I just assumed it meant nothing to everyone else as well. She makes me very curious as to how normal people live their lives. My Elders will not tell me anything about the beings that live in this world. They will barely tell me anything of my own world.

"
I know nothing more than you do. I didn't even know the man's name till you said it to me. I don't think we have anytime to figure out who he truly is though. Seems to late to be worried about now. My Elders would not have sent me on something I couldn't handle though. I trust them, and for the moment I will trust you. Besides, I doubt you'll do anything because that'd mean the loss of your profit for this little trip you've made."

Cleo listened for a second, but stopped and spoke to Aina. "I need to go into my true form again. Not to burn you, I need my powers. They are weakened, or dulled in this form. I want to listen in on the man, maybe even try to see him if my powers will allow it. Is that alright with you?"

"It is to satisfy my never-ending lust for power, wealth..- You know, Humans..- Actually, when it comes to it..- I never thought a Demon such as yourself would be..- How to say it? Demons are the ones who usually have the bad influence over others. You, sorry for calling you this, you are a Demon. Usually Demons are after nothing but corruption. Destruction. You are after harming people, you /are/ after harming people in the end. Honor and why-.. I will stop talking now, sorry." She took a deep, deep breath after speaking a lot. She always had a problem getting an idea across, and she hoped she did.

"You trust your 'elders' mindlessly, or so you put it. Who are those Elders of yours? Are they..- Some well, some people who lie to you and fill your mind with 'honor' crap so you serve them mindlessly and they wouldn't have to spend a single coin for risking your life?" She was curious. The demon constantly mentioned the 'Elders'. What Elders? Who are they? Hmph. I hope they do not have Scrolls. (Sorry, bad reference joke.)

Aina raised an eyebrow as the Demon asked. "Yes. I was getting a bit cold anyway." She smirked and nodded reassuringly to the woman. "Why do you ask me for permission anyway? I am not your Elder Guardian or whatever, nor will I tell them whatever you do here. So if you break your code.. or whatever it is you are following so strictly, worry not my dear." The Elf's ears lowered again.

( xD I love that reference.)

"What do you hope to gain with having so much power. Nothing in this world seems to be worth it. Yes, I know I am different though. I seek to stop the corruption my kind spreads. I only harm people who have done wrong. If they are innocent then I will do nothing to do them. My honor just helps keep my place." Cleo smiled, and laughed lightly. "Don't worry, there's no need for you to quit talking. I prefer you give me your opinions, and ideals. I'd love to learn more about humans."

Cleo quit talking, and listened to Aina while she talked. She was different than the other Elves she had met in the past. "I don't trust them mindlessly. I still have my beliefs, and things I follow. They just help to guide me, and help me better my powers. I don't want coin, I have no use for it. Everything I need comes free in a sense." Cleo laughed loudly, this woman always had an interesting way of looking at things.

"Alright, as long as it is good for something. I just asked to make sure you wouldn't freak out, and try and kill me. I'd like not to have to worry about that mid transformation." Cleo stood back from Aina, and her body lit up again. The flames surrounded her, then died out some. Leaving only her eyes, and arms partially glowing in the night. She'd dimmed them out some so they wouldn't attract to much attention.

She didn't answer her, she was more staring at the fire. Sheesh. She wondered how it felt like..- To be able to be immune to fire, to be.. "You're hot." She said, blinking before realizing that might've came out wrong. "You're literally hot." She sighed before shaking her head left and right, jealous.

"I am half-human. My Father was the Human and my mother was the Elf." She said, before adding "My father has a mercenary band. They travel from place to another..-" She stopped herself. She didn't even know why was she telling this woman all of this, she didn't even trust her nor would she benefit anything out of it anyway. "Jee. Lucky you. I wish I got everything for free." She yet again was jealous towards this Demon.

"I would not freak anyway, by the way. I mean, i've seen worse things." She didn't. "Like uh..- A phoenix!" She's clearly lying. "And a dragon." Stop lying, Aina. "I once ride one, a Dragon whilst killing a Giant." She is a terrible liar. "I tamed it on the spot." Yeah, right. "And then like, dove in into the Giant which was attacking the Titan tower up North. I saved it and all, yep." She flexed her none existing muscles.

"You know? I actually seem to be liking you. People say I do not have good taste, but I like you. As a friend.. Demon woman, that is."

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleo smiled, no one had ever told her anything of their families before. Most avoided saying anything to her at all casts. "You know, being a immune to fire isn't something all that good of a thing. Just sets you apart from everyone else even more." Cleo sat on the ground, and closed her eyes. "I never knew my mother, she died at my birth. She was a demon as well as my father. My father raised me, and it was awful. He'd kill innocent people for no reason, just because he needed to watch something to die. He tried to force that on me, but it only made me want to defend people more. I now vow to be my father's end."

It felt good to Cleo to tell someone that. She'd never told anyone about that before, something she never wanted to tell till now. "I don't get much, I have no need to eat or to purchase anything really. I need nothing to survive. It's why Demons can live so long." Cleo began to laugh as she heard the Aina's story. "Oh, is that so? That is a very interesting story you've just made up there." Cleo opened her eyes and looked at the woman. "You can't lie to a Demon, we can always tell no matter what. We are the ones who are sinners, remember? We are born, or created with a natural ability for detecting lies. Maybe that will help you in the future. If you are to ever encounter another Demon."

"Why are you sitting down? Did you forget about our mission here? ..- Sheesh, we're getting distracted girl-talking." She scoffed. "Well. I would kill someone for coin..- Apart from childre-.. Sins? Speaking of sins.. I might even be more sinful than you are, trust me. Worry not." She grinned and nodded.

Okay, maybe she didn't have to force herself to trust the demon anymore. She didn't need to, to be precise. She eyed Cleo up and down before a smirk appears on her lips. "Y'know," she chuckled before continuing, "You are not so bad for a demon. Both personality wise and look-wise. At first I was actually thinking that you would be one of those power abusers, one of those demons you usually hear stories about. Like ones of your father.. Should he be the one I have my mind on." She seemed rather scared saying the later, but shortly after shook it off. "We have to move." She suddenly wanted to change the subject. "I have a plan already set." She said, taking a deep breath. "You cause distractions; burn several tents here and I will rush around and into the tent. With you catching up later."

"Or..- We could just sneak in without causing any distractions." She shrugged.

Cleo smiled, and laughed quietly. "I'm listening in on our target, and watching him. Making sure that he stays in that tent so we can get to him easily. If he moves, then it won't be as easy to kill him, now will it?" She laughed even more, at least this women was honest with her. Other than when she is talking about past stories of herself.

"There is no way you can be more sinful than a demon, even me. It's the way we are in nature. No matter how much I deny it." Cleo stood, and her light grew more in the dark. It made her feel warm, and in a way safe. It was always her way of making sure others stayed away from her. If they didn't they'd end up getting themselves burned. "Thank you, I guess. Most think that, and I don't blame you for it. Demons have, and will never have a good reputation in this world. They are evil, and that's their only purpose when they are born. Most have specific tasks though. I promise you, there is no reason for you to be worried about my father. He will do nothing to you. He won't be a problem ever again soon enough."

Cleo began to pace back, and forth from where she stood. "I like the one where we burn the tents. It'll be fun to actually use my powers for something." A smile grew across her face, and the flames grew brighter. "Just remember, do not kill the target. Don't let him escape, and if you need help, just think my name and I'll be there."

"Nope. Not really." She shook her head. "Trust me; I have done things that would make me worse than a demon such as yourself. You actually are more humane. 'Humane' as in the term, not..- Or was it the vice versa?" She sighed, rolling her eyes. "You are going to kill your father?" She asked, curious. "Sounds as if you are saying that he is going to die soon or something like so." She raised both eyebrows, curious. "What if I am in the toilet and think your name out loud? Would you be there, too?" She grinned.

She took out her daggers and prepared to go further in the camp. "Just go cause a distraction and i'll say hello to Zephyr. If he does not say hello to me, first." She pouted briefly. She did not know what to expect out of Zephyr, he was a man that no one actually had any information about him. Barely anything useful. But apparently he is bad; yet no one admits why. "What if the guy we're after is actually some nice guy we were mindlessly killing? Not that I care, I mean, money and all." She sighed. she did car, she was too scared actually. She feared her life lost to this.

Cleo's smile grew cold, almost evil. "Yes, I plan on being my father's end. He has done horrible things to me, and everyone else. He'll continue to do them if he isn't stopped. Everyone else is too afraid to do anything about it, but I refuse to fear him. He isn't stronger than me, just more cruel than I am." Cleo pulled herself from her thoughts, and started to laugh. "Just don't think of me while you sit on the toilet. There is an easy solution to that problem. Besides, I'd rather you not summon me while your pants are down."

Cleo stepped back, and pulled her daggers out. The light of her flames began to spread to them, and markings were left all along the blades. She walked up to one of the tents, and put her hand to it. It instantly went up in flames, and then the fire began to spread to the other tents around it. I need to keep this contained to a certain area. If this spreads everywhere it could get very bad. I'll go to the other side, and do the same thing. I just hope that this goes the way it is intended to. No one else needs to die, but the target. Cleo put her hands to the ground, and started to slowly raise them. It created a barrier around the fire so that it could no longer spread to the other tents. The barrier faded and became invisible to everyone but her. She left, and headed for the other and headed for the other side of the camp.

Aina grinned. "I will help if you pay me. A lot since your father is dojo-mojo-evil. Be-.. Bwhaaat? You wouldn't? That's saddening." She grinned and then looked at her daggers and then her own. "That is just cheating and unfair. Un-faairrr." She pouted. "I want enchanted daggers."

As soon as she left, Aina found herself walking along the edge of the camp before stopping dead in her track. She saw a guard walking up up the tree, leaving his other partner alone. The partner he patrolled with. She took this chance to sneak behind the man emptying his bladder against the tree up the hill and stabbed him in the neck, gently dragging him down as his soul escapes him. She dragged him behind the tree and put him against it as if he was asleep. She frowned and leant by his face, fixing it so it would lean against the tree but it keeps falling on his shoulder, she frowned and just left it as it is.

Now she approached the other target, just as she was about to stab him after sneaking behind him he turned and saw the assassin. Luckily she reacted quickly and stabbed him before he could spill any word or warning to alert others. She dragged him behind a tent and kept him there, wiping forehead. "Fatass." He wasn't fat, but he had mail armor on which was rather heavy to pull and drag.

Now it was time waiting for the distraction to happen; the one that the Demon was supposedly preparing.

Cleo phased away, making herself invisible to everyone. She ran as fast as she could till she got to the next part of the camp. Her hand glowed bright, and she put it to the tent again. The fire grew brighter with time, and continued on to all the tents next to it. No guards came to look at it, and she knew she had to do something else.

Cleo lit her entire body on fire to the point flames were surrounding her completely now. She ran to the center of the camp, and began to throw fire all around her. The guards started to come, and surround her. She didn't want to hurt any of them, so she ran through a group of them. They followed her outside of the camp, and began circling her again. She raised her hands into the air, and brought them down. All the guards fell to the ground, and only could squirm around slightly.

The spell had caused the air to gain weight, which brought them down instantly. Cleo went back into to the camp to look for more guards, until she was eventually summoned by Aina. Cleo did not much care for this waiting game she was put in.

Now she approached the tent where the man would be. She did not know what to expect..- Everyone, everyguard was rushing to the flames. "Fireee! FIIREE!" They yelled and shouted as they rushed to flames. "What was her name..- Coloolooo.. CLERORO.-.." Shit shit shit. "CLEO! CLEEEOOO!" Oh, right, whisper. "Cleeoooooh." She whispered just outside the tent where the man would be. The man whom they were expecting to be here..- The one they are both here to murder. How would be like?

OOC
Sorry for the short reply. Busy day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back