Science Ask Me Dinosaur Questions

RedLight

Green Light
It's like AMA, but I'm not famous, and instead of anything, I ask you to ask me specifically about dinosaurs. So. AMD. Radeon RTX 5600. Anyway... I'm currently taking a break from studying dinosaurs, because my brain is experiencing a meltdown right now, but I wanna talk about it. And one of the things I like to do on the internet is give people little information about dinosaurs. So, if you would be so kind as to accompany me in boredom... Ask me a question!

P.S. not a paleontologist or whatsoever, but I do know a few people who are world-renowned not to flex or anything. Just call me an enthusiast ^_^

I've always been curious if Turkey's had evolved from a dinosaur. I've heard birds have . My brother had a fascination with dinosaurs growing up. He is a lawyer now and his son has the same fascination. I think its healthy to have a subject you are obsessed and interested in. But yes, again, Turkeys. Ever see a wild one? They are scary AF and travel in packs. I just see similarities and was wondering if you had any evidence suggesting where they may have come from. They have large claws like raptors but that may be a bit comical thinking they are descendants of raptors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back