• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Ashfall [brookswho]

Once the sirens had stopped, Hendrik walked his way back to the ValaraCo Office. He had thought of a reasonable excuse as to why he had been missing for so long, which was: When the attack happened, I was displaced from the building trying to find cover and eventually had to hold up in a separate building. After explaining that to his boss, he resumed work.

Eventually, he was approached by a man wearing the Watchmen's uniform, which was a sight you definitely did not want to see. Thoughts raced through his mind, but he was reassuring himself with the fact that he did not directly commit a crime. He just hoped that the Watchman would actually be reasonable with him. Damnit, this doesn't look good. I've seen people never return from speaking with a Watchman.

"Certainly, sir. Can you let my boss know of my absence?" Hendik responded, trying to match the man's lack of expression. He threw the boss part in there to make it seem like he was a good citizen and actually cared about work. This prick better make this "question" trip quick. The less time I'm with this guy, the better.

The Watchman nods, and takes you inside to briefly talk with your supervisor. You see that him and a few other senior guards have obtained ValaraCo-produced PDWs from the armoury in response to the attack. Your supervisor permits your absence, as he does not have authority over the Watchman anyway. You are led to the police car and are driven to Concord's StaSec office.

ef8dc2f7ef6e870b45c61501daeddcb3.jpg

The Watchman parks in the lot next to several other cruisers before disembarking and leading you to the entrance, which is guarded by beret-wearing guards armed with submachine guns. Walking down the hallway of the StaSec building, you see various portraits of the the Autumn Party's original revolutionary leaders, the Visionaries, hanging on the wall. Words are inscribed above the paintings.

OF THE FEW THEY WERE THE ONES

OF THE FEW THEY HAD THE POWER

OF THE FEW THEY HAD THE WILL

THEY BECAME OUR SAVIOURS IN THE DARKEST HOUR

The investigator opens one of the doors on the left, before bringing you into dimly-lit room with a metal table and two chairs. "Have a seat," he says, closing the door behind him and typing something onto his wrist PDA.

YHx2UEG.png

Last edited:
Hendrik did as he was asked and took a seat in the chair. He wondered how many individuals had been interrogated in this very room. How many had been tortured, or even killed. He wasn't sure, but it was besides the point now. He was there in a room surrounded by the walls that housed the most dangerous people in the country. His stomach growled. Not particularly the best of times to be hungry, but he had not eaten since before the attack. Ignoring it, he continued to inspect the room.

"I suppose this is one of those things where I don't talk unless spoken to...?"

"Correct," the Watchman tells you. His red-tinted PDA beeps as he sits down. Smoothing out his uniform, he then folds his hands on the table and meets his eyes with yours. "It is just a simple set of questions," he says. "We are dedicated to getting to the bottom of this attack on our servicemen."

First inquiry.
"What did you do after the explosion occurred on the street next to the ValaraCo Activities Office?"

Second inquiry. "Did you notice any persons of interest before or after the attack had taken place?"

The investigator waits for your responses. His eyes remain cold and analytical, as if he is observing every twitch in your facial expressions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back