• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Asher's Search for the Long Lost RP Partner

melancholy_mushrooms

“I didn’t run away this time, did I?”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! My name is Asher, and I have been RPing for about 2 years now. I have been quite bored as of recently and I am looking for one or more RP partners to cure that boredom. If you are interested, continue reading!
About Me
As I said at the beginning of the post, I have been roleplaying for about 2 or so years and would consider myself to be advanced. I am open to anything LGBTQ+, trans, gay, bi, pan, anything! I, myself, am pansexual and trans. Under no circumstances will I accept any form of racism, transphobia, homophobia, fatphobia, ect. Generally, I find myself roleplaying most of the time, but outside of that I enjoy reading, writing, and being outdoors! I am under 18, so as long as you don't mind roleplaying with minors, that's fine with me. I enjoy animals quite a lot, I love making kitsune OC's and I love all things fantasy. Normally, I roleplay romance, but I can also have a platonic relationship too! Enough about me and onto the rest!

What I'm Looking For
I promise that I am not picky whatsoever, but I do have a couple ground rules.
1. I am looking for someone under about 25, as I am a minor and any older would make me uncomfortable
2. Please be able to reply once a day normally. I understand life gets in the way sometimes and there might be days that you cant, but usually please be able to reply once a day, if not more. And if you can't reply on a certain day or days, please let me know beforehand.
3. Be open to OOC, I love talking with people and getting to know them personally! So, if you are open to gushing over the characters, making playlists and mood boards for them, or just chatting in general, this is the right place for you!
4. I prefer to have some type of romance in the plot, unless the plot is very interesting. Usually without it, I get quite bored. I am also open to trying out a platonic relationship, but it's iffy.
5. I pretty much only play male or nonbinary characters. I tend to prefer M/M or M/NB or NB/NB. Pretty much, I just never really have females in my RP's but if you really want one, I'm sure I can make it work.
6. Please write at least a couple paragraphs, if not more. I prefer quality over quantity, however and if the situation doesn't call for that much writing, then just do what feels right! I generally write a couple paragraphs, but I also match my partners, so if you are writing more, I will write more! Please no one-liners or three-liners!

Original Plots
(I don't really do fandoms, sorry!)
*-The more there are, the more interested I am
MC- my character YC- your character
1. YC is out for a walk and they find MC, a scared and lonely kitsune that needs rescuing. YC takes MC in and they nurture him back to health. Meanwhile, MC is very cuddly and eventually catches feelings for YC. YC catches feelings as well and they develop a romance. ***
2. The world has been overrun by a deadly virus and MC and YC are trapped in a house together. They have been best friends since they were children and are now confined to only their house and each other for comfort. Soon, they both rely on each other so much that feelings start to develop, where will this lead them? **
3. We are rivals. YC is a vampire, and MC is a werewolf. Is a classic scene, or is it? The secret is that MC and YC have been developing a relationship ever since they faced each other in the woods on a fateful day. They have to hide it for fear of being shunned by both of their groups. What will happen to them and their fragile, forbidden love? ****
4. In a world where troubled souls turn into demons, MC is a demon that was sent by Satan himself to haunt the family that murdered MC's family. YC happens to be the son of the father that did the killing. After tormenting him for some time, YC and MC start to develop feelings for one another. How will this relationship work? ****
If you have any more ideas, please let me know! You may comment on this thread or PM me. I only do RP's through PM's or maybe discord!
Blessed be, friends! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back