• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ascending Legends

Are you a consistent/frequent reader?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've checked in once or twice....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, just popped in once.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
<When do you think that we need to find a way to cure you?> The thought of the lycanthropy slowly killing Arryn hadn't been forgotten, and now seemed like as good a time to ask as any.

Arryn shrugged. She didn't quite like that subject, to be certain. "I've felt no adverse affect, so... I mean, before winter should be good."

Dayn knew she was covering for something. <Hon, please. I'm worried about it. I don't like thinking about the fact that you are slowly dying.>

Arryn sighed. "I don't either. I'm being honest, I haven't felt anything, and Da said I could be fine for years, so.... We don't need to worry about it. It's not hurting anything, and I have time. So, just... don't think about it...."

Just don't think about it was about as good as telling Dayn not to enjoy being a wolf to begin with, but he figured he could make it happen either way. <I think we should go back to the garden tomorrow. The cervitaur might know something about the coven, or maybe even a ley line.>

Dayn looked up at Arryn and stared randomly before lowering his head, snaking his ears back, bringing his body around before finally tackling her.

Ceo jumped away from the couple and ran under the bed. Arryn, in the mean time, was busy playing with her husband. She wrapped her arms around Dayn's neck and pulled him close. It was good to see that he was still playful despite their predicaments. "Mo chroi! You silly wolf!"

Dayn flopped down, half on top of Arryn and half not, pinning her in place. Ceo peaked out from under the bed before charging forward and jumping on Dayn, pawing and biting at his neck.

"At least Ceo's on my side." Arryn wriggled around until she could grab Dayn's paw and squeeze it gently. It was funny just how much bigger his paw was than her hand.

Ceo suddenly stopped attacking Dayn and jumped down to attack Arryn's hand. <I don't think she is on anyone's side but her own.>

Ceo looked at Arryn before leaping off of Dayn's head and running off, disappearing into the room. <Uh-oh.> Just a few seconds later Ceo passed the couple again, not slowing down at all, mewed, and kept running around the room.

Arryn struggled until she was out from under Dayn, and held very still until she could lunge forward and grab the small cat. Was something wrong with her, or was she just playing? "Ceo, calm down, someone might hear you and come check!"

Ceo turned, ears laid flat against her head and pupils dilated until nothing but black consumed her eyes. She mewed before attacking Arryn's hand, growling in mock fury as she nibbled and pawed at it.

Arryn laughed, and finally scooped Ceo up into her arms and set her back against Dayn's side. "Calm down, little love. Your tiny teeth hurt."

"Mm, maybe, but I think crickets are too." Arryn had nestled her head under Dayn's chin and had her arms wrapped around his waist. It had been a rather eventful day, and Arryn was just glad to be with Dayn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back