• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ascending Legends

Are you a consistent/frequent reader?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've checked in once or twice....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, just popped in once.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Lightning flashed across the sky, just barely seeming to be above the tree line. Valos growled and backed into the cave from where he had been laying near the mouth. "The storms during this time of year are always rough, but this one seems to be stronger than most this early on."

"Understandable. We still don't know who or what is truly involved with all of this, though. It could be our skinchanger, or it could be a created wendigo from a necromantic cult. There are too many unknowns that need to be found out before we can make a judgement call."

Dayn gave a crooked smile as he took Arryn's head in his hands. "With our luck it'll be a magical blood drinking butterfly."

"No, but I try to get my wife to stop worrying so much from time to time." Did it make sense for him to be trying to calm Arryn when Dayn was the first of them to be so worked up about the happenings in Riverbend? "Come now, darlin, we're in a hippogriff cave during a lovely thunderstorm. Why not focus on the here and now instead of worrying about what is to come?"

Dayn let himself relax and lay back against Chepi, who mewled quite contently as she rested. "Nothing is going to happen. I promise."

The color instantly drained from Arryn's face. "Absolutely not!" Arryn's color had returned along with crimson blush as she looked to Dayn. "She's as bad as your mother."

Arryn returned the kiss, then shook her head a bit."Well, Chepi offered to move if we were feeling... frisky. So yes, I am blushing."

Arryn looked at him in shock. "Dayn, we're on a mountainside under a cliffhang in a hippogriff nest with two hippogriffs. No, I am not."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back