• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ascending Legends

Are you a consistent/frequent reader?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've checked in once or twice....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, just popped in once.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Arryn cocked her head to the side a bit. "Oops. I didn't know. Sorry." She reached out and healed his cheek, then let her head plop back onto her pillow.

Dayn took Arryn's hand and kissed her palm before laying his head back on her stomach. "No harm done, luv. Maybe we should do this more often so you get used to it."

"Oh." Arryn disentangled herself from the blankets and moved next to Dayn so she could push him over (being careful of Ceo) and lay her head on his chest. "But this is so much more comfortable."

Dayn smiled and wrapped an arm around Arryn. "I know, right?" Ceo mewed as she crawled up on Arryn and laid down on her like she did with Dayn.

Arryn laughed and kissed Dayn's cheek before settling down again. "You know, we ought to see your parents soon about the whole skinchanger thing."

Arryn nodded a bit. Was he avoiding something? It didn't matter, Arryn made it her job to make him comfortable. "Okay, mo chroi. As long as you like."

After a half hour Dayn finally stretched and stirred. "I guess its about time to move." He looked down at Arryn and couldn't help but smile. "You know, you make wanting to get up seem like a bad idea."

Arryn grinned and sat up, moving slowly so Ceo could climb off of her. "Well, I'm hungry, so bad idea or not, we're going to get breakfast."

Dayn smiled as he got up, got dressed, and walked down to the dining hall. Breakfast was already laid out as usual, but what was unusual was the fact that his family wasn't around. "Your mother and sisters are out on the market, and your father and brothers are gathered in council. Something to do with the harvest this year." Dayn nodded and sent the butler away. "Looks like we've got an opening for a leisurely breakfast."

Arryn smiled and wrapped her arms around Dayn's neck before giving him a kiss. Without pulling away she whispered, "so, you still up for going out to drink tonight?"

Arryn knew just the right methods to make Dayn weak in the knees. "Of course. How could I say no when you ask so, temptingly?"

Arryn giggled a bit and nuzzled against his neck before pulling away to prepare a plate for breakfast. "I'm glad to know that I can convince my husband to have fun with me tonight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back