• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ascending Legends

Are you a consistent/frequent reader?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've checked in once or twice....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, just popped in once.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"I smell like wet dog now." Although Dayn was smiling he had to wonder if that would be a tell, something that could give him away.

"I prefer to be called a wolf love, and technically I belong to you now." Dayn let the joke hang for a moment before continuing. "No. Da never thought it was sporting to hunt with hounds."

Arryn nodded for a second. "I was going to suggest using an excuse of us going down to play with the hounds, then the fur or smell would get on your clothes, but that won't work." Arryn chuckled a bit and nuzzled against Dayn's neck. "Also, damn straight you're mine."

"If it's only faint then I won't worry about it." Dayn closed his eyes and leaned back into the cushions. "All I want to do is just relax."

Dayn's weariness was starting to become concerning for Arryn, but she hid it. Nothing seemed wrong with him, not outwardly, at least. Perhaps he was tired because she had woken him up after her nightmare...? That made her feel a twinge of guilt. Arryn looked out at the rain falling around them and running off the roof of the pavillion, isolating them from everyone indoors, separating them from those who would rather seek shelter than enjoy a little walk in the rain. It only rained how many times in someone's life, though? It was as much a part of one's life as a sunny day was, or a foggy day, or a snowy day, or any day. At one time she had sought the current isolation they were experiencing; she had felt that she had done enough for people, and had bled and been treated badly enough, she didn't need to be around anyone, she didn't owe them, and they wouldn't repay their debts to her. But now she only sought it when she was with Dayn, and when he wanted the isolation. Perhaps, though, she ought to start having her own opinions on where they should go? No, Dayn had already done a lot for her... they had helped each other in Rorich, and he'd stayed inside with her when she had wanted it. Well, they would just have to see how things went. Arryn kissed Dayn's cheek a pulled a thin blanket over them both. "Then just relax, love."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back