Asami Kim

Changers

Rogue

hqw0lGx.jpg

Basic Information

Ethnicity: Korean /  Japanese

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Amber [naturally chocolate brown]

Physical Description: With years and years of grueling training, Asami maintains an athletic but lithe form that allows her to live up to 'Rogue' expectations; more muscle than supple flesh. Attire varies by day, always suiting the task at hand - she's never been one to care about fashion, only practicality. While most of her younger years were spent with haphazard hair cuts by her incapable hands to keep her locks short and out of the way during practice, Asami opted to grow it out... really long. Call it a mistake, rebellion... her father has plenty of words about it. He has more to say about her decision to change eye colour, but that topic has been beaten to death. He has yet to find out about the tattoo behind her left ear - a small turtle.

Social Information

Profession:  Barista - heart set on joining the Justicars from a young age, despite her father's wishes for her to carry on his craft.

Organizations: Martial Arts [Kyokushin Karate]

Family: With most of her family either deceased or removed from past fall-outs, Asami has remained an only child and lives solely with her father.

Father / Saki Nanase - 52 years old - Changer / Martial Arts [Kyokushin Karate] Instructor [Chinese/Japanese]

Mother / Seok Hee Kim - 49 years old - Traveler / Retired [Korean]

Personality: Appearing as the stereotypical Changer; condescending with a touch of righteousness, Asami plays the part to a fault. With more than her fair share of anger and resentment, she could almost fit into the lifestyle of an Agitator if it weren't for her strict and demanding father. It became almost comical that her pathway as a Rogue came only because of her wish to disappear under his scrutiny. To those looking from the outside, she was every bit the perfect daughter Saki expected - behind the curtain, Asami is one of quick wit and a sharp tongue. Perhaps it was her mothers disappearance that left Saki without the respect he demanded from his only daughter, maybe Asami was just too much like Seok Hee; point is, she isn't one to silently take orders.

Refusing to let tragedy plague her life, Asami joins the simple things; reading a book by the fire, drinking tea as the sun rises, the frequent sparring sessions with Aiko - all of this kept her sane.

Major Strength: Honour

Biggest Flaw: Contemptuous

My Creator's Information:

What I enjoy most in RPs: Other than writing in general - character development, planning out possible plot-lines and character arcs, building a relationship with other players.

What I most want to do in this RP: All of the above! I want an RP that becomes a long-term project, something I can invest time and effort into while having fun.

What I most want to do with this character: Take her to depths that I never could have imagined just sitting here typing up her character sheet. I want Asami to come into her own and carve out a path that suits her best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back