• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom As the Prophecy Foretold {1x1 for Leopard&Plutonian-Raven}

Galaxxies

Maybe I belong among the stars
When a prophecy sends a medicine cat and a warrior to save a group of cats, can they? Can the medicine cat teach them the ways of StarClan and healing? Will the warrior be able to make them understand the noble code she lives by? Can they do as the prophecy foretold?

(Im also gonna keep a list of cats as they are mentioned so we dont lose track of names lol)

JadeClan

WhisperClan

Unnamed Group

3309330.png

||The Basics||

Name:
Silentstep​

28 moons​

Tom-cat

Species:

Calico cat​

Clan:

JadeClan​

Medicine Cat

||Deeper Into Who I Am||
Being around others, caring for his clan, voles are his favorite food, his collar, the smell of all the herbs, cool weather like in Leaf-fall.​

Dislikes:

Being mocked for his kittypet blood, rude cats, unnecessary violence, overly hot or cold weather.​

Personality:

Silentstep is a very friendly cat. While he can be quiet at times, if he has a friend, he enjoys chatting and catching up. He has a caring soul and loves tending to others. While caring for a cat, Silentstep tends to take on a very fatherly attitude. Even the most senior elders have to put up with this.

More info of his can be found on his page. Here.

(That's a good idea to keep a list of names we've mentioned! If I don't keep track of things like that, I tend to forget them lol I'll post Bluepool's character sheet here so I can keep track of it easier)

1548176932191.png

Name: Bluepool
Clan: JadeClan

Appearance: Bluepool is a small, though well-muscled blue-grey she-cat. Her eyes are golden. She has a few faint scars on her muzzle from past scuffles. Another scar is located on the back of her right leg.

Personality: Bluepool is a rather calm she-cat with a patient, gentle nature. She enjoys helping the apprentices of JadeClan train, and looks forward to having her own apprentice one day. Being a loyal warrior, she works hard to hunt for her clan as well as protect it. Although Bluepool is quiet calm, she cam be angered. One way to quickly anger her is to threaten her loves ones or JadeClan. When angered she is blunt or sharped tongued. Beneath the surface, Bluepool is actually more unsure of herself than she lets on. Bluepool also has little tolerance for those who don't do their best to help care for their clan.

Relatives: Nightclaw [father, deceased], Mistfur [mother, alive], Swiftwhisker [brother, alive], Rainstorm [sister, alive]

Mate: None

Kits: None

History: Bluepool and her siblings were born in JadeClan to a pair of warriors, Nightclaw and Mistfur. The six moons they spent in the nursery weren't rather normal, with the three kits often playing with the other kits in the nursery. They eagerly looked forward to when they'd be made apprentices though. At six moons old, like all other cats their age, they were made apprentices and were given mentors. Bluepool's life went by rather normally for awhile. She trained with her mentor often, and she and her siblings often practiced together. When Bluepool was eight moons old though this normalcy was shattered. Her father went out with a patrol to handle a fox that had wandered into JadeClan's territory. He was badly injured during the fight and soon after died of his wounds. Bluepool, her mother, and siblings were left reeling by his death. As Bluepool began to recover from this blow, she put a lot of her energy into training, and at around 12 moons old she (along with her siblings) were named warriors. A few months later, she got the scar on the back of her leg during a fight with a rogue she was trying to help chase out of the territory.​

Last edited:
Silentstep padded back into the clans camp just as sunhigh was hitting the camp. He followed Tatteredstar in through the entrance, the air about them heavy with the talk they had shared in the forest.
"Are you sure it's her?" The large leader spoke in his deep timbre of a voice. He had stopped just beside the large stump he stood atop to hold clan meetings. As the leader sat down, Silentstep followed suit, curling his tail around his paws.
"I'm not sure. But it was the pools that was leading me there." The young medicine cat had received a prophecy the night before as he visited Crystal Cave for the half moon. At least... He thought it was one. Though Silentstep was born a kittypet, it took him no time at all to connect with StarClan once he learned of them. From his first moon in the clan, he let them guide his pawsteps as he learned to provide for and heal his clan. Though he did often wonder what he would be like had he been born into a clan, he didn't let it cloud his mind. And his dream at the Crystal Cave the night before was more than enough to remind him of his connection. His dream started with him leaving the camp. Starry paws lead the way for a while, then they changed. Pools of the deepest crystal blue dotted his path and lead him through the forest, over the plains, and on for many days. At the end of the dream, he stood just outside a clan's camp. All around him cats stood, battle scarred and terrified. He had stood as nothing more than an onlooker and the life of this group of cats passed. Mothers left the noise of the main area to have their kits in the forest. Those same mothers taught their kits how to hunt and fight from the moment they were able. Elders were left to fend for themselves. Only grown, healthy cats banded together under what seemed to be a leader. This was no clan. This was nothing more than a group of loners. Silentstep knew they needed his help. He also knew that only one cat in the clan held a name that could relate to the water that guided him. He glanced around for the blue-grey she-cat.

The warm sun shone down on JadeClan’s camp. The day had begun rather normally for Bluepool. She had awoke shortly after the run had rose above the horizon, and she and sister had joined a hunting patrol. Meanwhile her brother had awoken before them, joining a border patrol. It was a few hours before sunhigh when Bluepool had returned to camp. Now the blue-grey she-cat lay beside her sister, dozing lightly in the warm sunlight. Rainstorm sat beside her speaking to Swiftwhisker.

When Rainstorm let out a brief laugh, Bluepool blinked open her golden eyes. “What’s so funny?” She questioned, lifting her head to look over at her sister. Rainstorm grinned before replying, blue eyes glinting playfully.

“Just recalling that time I pushed Swiftwhisker into the stream.” Bluepool shook her head at the memory, smiling fondly. Swiftwhisker meanwhile shot Rainstorm a slightly annoyed look. They had just been apprentices then. Swiftwhisker, who had never had a fondness for getting wet, had wound up being nudged into the stream when he had teased Rainstorm about her hunting abilities at the time. Swiftwhisker had been padding alongside the stream’s bank, so it hadn’t been hard for Rainstorm to bump her shoulder into him, pushing him into the shallow water.

Rainstorm had always been the more outgoing and dynamic of the three. It was quite the contrast from Bluepool and Swiftwhisker. The two were quieter, though Swiftwhisker was more reserved and blunt than Bluepool was. Despite their differences, the three cats were close. Sure, they all had their disagreements, but they made up in the end.

Noticing the familiar dusty-brown calico pelt of the clan’s medicine cat, Bluepool glanced his way. She nodded towards the tom, not realizing it was she he was looking for. Though she did notice that he seemed to be looking for someone in the camp. Had something happened? Bluepool certainly hoped not. "Hello, Silentstep," she meowed to the calico medicine cat, "How are you doing?"

Last edited:
Silentstep found the one he was looking for laying between her littermates. But before he could speak, Tatteredstar spoke for him. "Bluepool. Come join us." Silentstep noticed that the large dark tabby leader left no room for argument in his deep meow. Silentstep smiled to the she-cat as the leader stood and ducked his way into his den. Silentstep waited for a moment and after their leader was in his den, Silentstep quietly meowed to Bluepool. "You aren't in trouble. We just... we need to speak with you." Silentstep sighed quietly and padded into Tatteredstar's den. It was cozy under the rock. The floor was lined with fresh moss with a nest made into it at the darkest corner of the den. That was where Tatteredstar currently sat. Silentstep went and sat beside him as he waited for Blue pool. This was going to be... interesting. Silentstep knew that Tatteredstar was not all that fond of the idea of losing his medicine cat and a warrior for so long. But what other choice was there? StarClan was calling them.

When Tatteredstar asked for her to join him and Silentstep, Bluepool paused uncertain. Had she done something wrong? Despite her nervousness, Bluepool exchanged a glance with her siblings and stood. “Yes, Tatteredstar,” she meowed with a polite dip of her head. She glanced over at her littermates for a brief moment, “I’ll speak to you guys later.” Both Swiftwhisker and Rainstorm nodded their heads, watching as their sister started walking over to the two toms. Bluepool couldn’t help but wonder why the medicine cat and clan leader would want to speak her.

Padding over to the den, Bluepool returned Silentstep's smile, though she was still nervous. Before stepping into Tatteredstar's den, she paused for a moment. When Silentstep told her that she wasn’t in trouble, she let out a sigh of relief. Thank StarClan. Though, she was still curious about why they wanted to speak to her of all cats. Stepping into the dimly lit den, she felt the soft moss beneath her paws. It was cozy in here. Bluepool walked over to Silentstep and Tatteredstar, sitting down in front of them. “What’s going on?” She asked curiously, curling her tail neatly around her paws, “Is something wrong?”

Last edited:
Silentstep sighed lightly. "Not exactly, Bluepool." The calico medicine cat turned to his leader for permission to continue. With a nod of Tatteredstar's large black head, Silentstep turned back to the warrior and went on. He told her everything. He told her of the entire dream. How the stary paws had changed to the pools of water. And what it had lead him to. "I think it's going to be a long journey. But StarClan is sending us for a reason."

Silentstep stopped speaking as Tatteredstar broke in. "However, I am insisting that you two wait until the next gathering. It's only two sunrises away. And it would be best to see if WhisperClan were also being summoned. It would be better to travel together if this is the case."

Silentstep turned to Bluepool. "I tried to tell him we should leave right away. But I also see his point in us waiting."

Upon hearing Silentstep’s reply, Bluepool felt a little more confused. The blue-grey feline listened quietly as he told her about his dream. He had been led first by starry paws, then by pools of water to a group of cats. While they lived together, it was clear from what Silentstep told her that they were not a clan. Queens didn’t have their kits within the safety of a camp, and the elders were left to care for themselves. That wasn’t how a clan operated. They looked out for one another.

It was a lot to take in, and Bluepool was even more uncertain of why StarClan would choose her for this task. But, if StarClan was calling she must go. She nodded at Silentstep’s words. “You’re right. I’ll go with you.” She paused, looking to Tatteredstar as their leader spoke. Although Bluepool wondered if they should leave as soon as possible, she knew that Tatteredstar made a good point.

Nodding in understanding, Bluepool turned to Silentstep, “He does make a good point. If StarClan had called for other cats, it would be safer for all of us to travel together. Do you think StarClan could have called for cats from WhisperClan to go on this journey too?” The idea of traveling beyond JadeClan's territory and what was familiar made Bluepool feel a bit nervous. But, she was also curious to see what was out there.

Silentste shook his head. "I dont know, Bluepool. Surely they would have spoken about it in my dream?" He paused for a moment to think about the night before when he had journeyed to Crystal Cave. Medicine cats went every half moon to share with StarClan. He had traveled with Heatherfoot, the sleek, mottled, she-cat that was the medicine cat in WhisperClan. "Heatherfoot said nothing about a prophecy given to her by StarClan."
"Did you tell her about yours?" Tatteredstar's voice broke into Silentstep's words just as he had finished speaking.
"No, Tatteredstar." The medicine cat answered honestly. "So I see why she would have kept silent about anything she had recieved." He knee medicine cats were not to share what they had been shown unless their clan needed to know. And even then, it was after speaking with their leader. He turned to Bluepool. "So, I guess we will wait until the Gathering."
"Yes. You will. And until then, I suggest both of you get plenty of rest. If WhisperClan knows nothing of the prophecy, you will leave the next day. I wont keep StarClan waiting long." Tatteredstar spoke very matter of factly. "There will be a clan meeting tonight as the clan shares tounges."

(I also just realized my timing between the half moon and the full moon is a little off.... oh well XD it's not by much)

(Lol no worries!)

As Silentstep and Tatteredstar spoke, Bluepool listened attentively, glancing between the two toms. It made her wonder I StarClan had also sent the same prophecy to WhisperClan. If so, then who would also be traveling with them? During gatherings, Bluepool had met some of the cats in WhisperClan. Some she even spoke to often when they met at gatherings.

Turning to Silentstep when he agreed that they’d wait until the gathering, Bluepool dipped her head. As Tatteredstar spoke up, she turned back to their leader. “Yes, Tatteredstar.” It sounded like she and Silentstep would have to travel far, so it’d be best to get plenty of rest. How far away was this group of cats? And how many would there be? Bluepool inwardly wondered how difficult it would be to teach them the ways of the warrior code.

Bluepool paused for a moment when Tatteredstar mentioned that there would be a clan meeting tonight. “How much will we be able to tell the clan about our journey?” The warrior asked, glancing from Tatteredstar to Silentstep. Would she be able to tell Rainstorm and Swiftwhisker about their journey? Or would she have to only tell only a little bit about it? Bluepool hoped that she'd at least be able to tell them about what she was doing. The three of them had always been close, and she didn't like the idea of hiding anything from them still. Still, it was something she had to keep secret, then she wouldn't tell them.

Tatteredstar's eyes widened at Bluepool's question. He turned to Silentstep. "I shall let you two discuss that amongst yourselves. This is your journey. Just know that JadeClan is behind you, however much you choose to reveal." The large leader stood up from his spot, stretching up on his toes. "I have a hunting patrol to lead, let me know what you choose to tell the clan when I return."

"Yes, Tatteredstar." Silentstep found himself obediently mewing, though he wanted to beg the wise leader to stay and help them talk this through. As he stared after the clan, Silentstep watched as two other warriors and an apprentice joined the leader at a flick of his tail. The calico pelt of Fallenleaf and her apprentice Hawkpaw, a small tabby tom, followed him. Joining them, Silentstep noticed his best friend in the clan, Pointedfur. The fluffy tom-cat had a cream pelt with his paws, tail, face, and ear colored a blue-gray color. He had been an apprentice when Silentstep had joined the clan, so he was a few moons younger than Silentstep, but the warrior had welcomed the medicine cat with open paws and helped him when he had been partaking in warrior training.

As Pointedfur left the entrance to the camp, Silentstep turned his gaze back towards Bluepool. "How much do you want to tell the clan? I'm personally okay with hiding nothing from them. But I dont know if that's the best idea." The tom fretted as he looked at Bluepool.

Bluepool nodded when Tatteredstar told them it was up to them. “Yes, Tatteredstar,” she meowed along with Silentstep, watching as Tatteredstar walked away. Part of her wanted to ask the leader to stay with them and discuss what would be best. But, she stopped herself. The warrior watched wordlessly as two warriors and an apprentice joined their leader for the hunting patrol.

Hearing Silentstep speak, Bluepool turned back to the medicine cat. “I don’t know if it is either,” she mused, thinking it over for a long moment before continuing, “I think we should at least tell them we are going on an important journey, and that we will be gone for awhile. They’ll worry about where we’ve gone.” It might even make them panic to know that a medicine cat and warrior had suddenly left without a word. They’d worry even if they told them, but at least their clanmates would know where they were going.

And Bluepool would feel awful for leaving them without at least some explanation.

“But, telling them everything might not be for the best. Others might try to come with us, and it would be better to travel as a small group.” And from what Bluepool had gathered from the things Silentstep had told her, StarClan had only mentioned two of them going. “The cats we will helping might feel threatened if there are many of us. So, perhaps we should say we are traveling, but not tell them why exactly we are leaving?" She suggested, feeling a bit uncertain.

Silentstep nodder at the blue grey she-cat. "I agree. We can tell them StarClan is sending us on a mission, but we were asked to keep the details to ourselves for now." Silentstep felt guilty at the thought of lying to the clan. This clan had taken him in when he were no more than a loner with a kittypet past. He picked up a paw and toyed with the leather collar around his foreleg. Once he was abandoned by his housefolk, he didn't have the heart to part with his kitten collar. It reminded him too much of his mother and father. As he fiddled with the collar, his thoughts spiraled into darkness. What if the clan discovered his lies and kicked him out? What if they never trusted him again? What if he could never be a medicine cat again? The last thought was the most scary. He enjoyed his position far too much. He loved healing and caring for his clan. He loved that they depened on him. He couldn't wait to take on an apprentice and show him or her everything he knew! Then suddenly, as if a cat had cuffed him over the ears, he realized how ridiculous his previous thoughts had been. He gave his chest fur a few licks and turned back to Bluepool. "Sorry... zoned out for a few seconds." He gave a quiet, embarrassed meow. "When should we tell them? Tonight? Do I tell them about the part of the prophecy that says you are to go with me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back