As the Not - so - Great Author I am...

Aetherstar0122

The Icy Phoenix
All right, let's see what I can create...

When one of Loki's tricks goes a bit too far, Freya claims that the humans are going to cause trouble to them. Loki must find a way to convince the gods it's his fault, and it involves interacting with the humans.

It's springtime, the most dreaded time ever, as monsters will hatch, Chimeras stalking the rocky volcanoes, majestic, yet deadly unicorns trot around the tall forest's trees, dragons soar above the desert sands, and the Aquatic Monsters crawl out of the ocean and onto the land. Luckily for some, the exterminators had ignored some of the eggs that had been close to hatching. Once the beasts are born, they must find somewhere safe to hide from the killers.

In this world, humans were created by accident by some animals. When man became out of control, they had their magic taken away, only to weaken themselves. The spirits of the ancient animals hear of the rising of man and must decide; do they want to harm, or make peace?

A world hidden in plain sight is finally discovered by the humans. Many tales tell of the beauty of the forest, but one human in particular seems to not buy it. What lies on the other side?

Statues stand in the remains of a great war from long ago. One of the statues is simply missing with a strange looking "h" engraved in the pedestal. Everyone straight up ignores any questions about its disappearance. Well, what went wrong?

@$#*, those ideas were bad. I'm going

I like the the hidden world one. I think you could develop that one into a very detailed roleplay if you keep consistent with your plot and monitor the roleplay constantly.

There's potential in some of those, honestly.

They just need... more, basically.

They're also not terribly coherent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back