• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Tutorial Art Tutorials!

KiKi Kitsune

The Fire Panda Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Heya guys! I noticed that there aren't many art tutorials around here. If they are, then they have been buried under so much awesome content (I stalk this section so much, I can't lie) that they remain pretty unnoticed. 

I am in no way saying I have a master grasp on art. Quite the opposite, in fact. I still have a lot to learn. But! I hope the rest of the community can help out there. We each have our strengths and weaknesses, so maybe we could help each other out. 

So, come here to ask questions or answer those questions. Give your own advice or useful tutorials that you found. Little tricks of the trade that you've figured out, be they traditional or digital. Let's share that creative spirit and help each other better our work. 

Here's my contribution: Chibis! Well, faces. I will get to the rest of the body later >.> 

I apologise for spelling errors. It's late and I didn't check anything... Great writer, aren't I.

chibi_face_by_lazygout-day8g84.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back