• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Art block. Free commissions.

I’m a very beginner artist. I mainly do cartoony characters like my pfp.. but I’m wanting to learn concept type art. I have done a few more portraits like pieces..... Anyway! I have major art block.. so... if you’d like, please take a look at my work Here.

If you’re interested, my work is free right now. Just drop a description of your character and some picture references if you have any. I know I’m not very good but... the only way to get better is to practice, right?
oh wow um I'll come by later

Not so good tbh xD I’ve been in an art block ever since
Haha, I know how you feel. I've recently started sketching (traditional, and not even close to anything I'm confident enough to share), but it's soooo hard when art block strikes >,<

Haha, I know how you feel. I've recently started sketching (traditional, and not even close to anything I'm confident enough to share), but it's soooo hard when art block strikes >,<

Share anyways lmao. If its shit we can talk about how to improve and if its good you receive praise and build up confidence in your strength as an artist.

Share anyways lmao. If its shit we can talk about how to improve and if its good you receive praise and build up confidence in your strength as an artist.
Thank you (: I'll definitely consider it if I draw anything I feel like putting out there

This is one of my older OC’s I touched up a bit recently, His name is 507, originally a servant of Molag bal, killed and cursed with reincarnation, he has traveled through many dimensions to get his revenge on the creator who wronged him (Bonus points if you are able to get soul edge! Although I’m fine without it in the picture)
2A352C0A-34A5-4FF0-826E-B50813A0E748.jpeg

Here is a character sheet for one of my characters and a photo of what I've been using as him! :)

People who were fed up with the government and a large group of people started causing chaos in the streets. At first with was just a few riots, some shops getting broken into. However, it quickly turned into robbing banks, blowing up police stations, and killing anyone that had power or control. After ten years of this battle going one, the world around them had turned to dirt and rumble. There were hardly any sturdy building left, crazed people ran the streets looking for anyone. They had evolved almost into creatures, these people who all ran in a pack now. They were psychologically fucked up, going through all of the fights and years of battles had a toll on you. Their speed was slightly faster, bodies slightly thinner, and they had a hunger for blood. They wanted to control everything and if you were with them, you were fair game. There were no laws, no protection, just survival in this psychotic world.

2AE356AA-5B50-482E-9025-C944B8EDCD72.jpeg

Name: Levi G.

Nickname: Vi

Appearance: (Picture Above)

Background: 10 Years Ago. Age 18
Vi grew up right in the middle of this war. His parents owned a small shop in town, one of the first places to get robbed. The first time it happened, only a few things were stolen from the shop. A few shovels and garden tools, and a few of their food supplies. It took them a while to feel safe again after that, he and his family shaken to their core. Sadly, it wasn’t the last time with was going to happened to them.

The second time, though, they didn’t get too lucky. Vi lost his parents, murdered in front of him, as the people took everything in that shop and beat him to a pulp. They thought he laid dead on the floor, leaving him there to suffer. Hardly breathing, Vi crawled to the back of the shop and cried his eyes out. He yelled in pain, sadness, feeling the burn of his cracked ribs each time he puffed out. He had broken ribs, a fractured cheekbone, and a cut coming across his rosy cheek. It took him weeks to heal from these scars, laying silently in the shop’s office until he could move again. The cut on his face, however, never fully healed.

10 Years Ahead ( Present) Age 28

Vi had lived by himself for the past ten years, building up his little shop with boarded windows and anything he could find. Over there he years and after a few more break-ins, he finally secured the place as much as it was going to go. He hasn’t had a single break-in since. It was his little safe haven in a world for of death now. It was the only thing he could do for his parents now, is to keep this place standing.

Thankfully, Vi’s parents owned a little gardening and produce shop, filled with a bunch of tools and fresh food. It was the only thing that kept him alive this long. After the death of his parents, he figured he needed to guard that garden with his life. It was too open and exposed to break-ins; therefore, he took bricks, stones, wooden planks, barbwire, iron rods, and any other item he could find in the shop. It wasn’t the perfect shield, but it was a start. At this point, it was a perfected masterpiece.

Personality: Levi used to be a very outgoing person, loving to socialize and be the joke of the crowd. He liked to make people laugh and lighting up the room, sometimes turning into a little sarcasm. Sometimes he could be snarky, being a joking flirt to anyone, but a lot of that changed. After the incident, he completely shut down and shut the world out. Everyone thought he was dead, he felt like he was dead, but he focused on staying alive.

Ever since then, he was a cold and emotionless person. He had no feelings for anyone or anything and focused on staying alive. Survival was his number one personality trait now. He hardly saw any other humans or normal humans. He mostly ran into the psychotic killers, The Evolved were what some people called them.

This is not required, just some random little inspiration things to do:

A raccoon wearing a tiny hat and vest walking his pet toad on a tiny leash.

An octopus/squid experiencing flight. Through the air.

A girl standing in a field, holding the string of a balloon. In place where the balloon would be, is a large hole in reality/space/time, however you may see it. Maybe see a city through the portal. Or outer space. Or nothing.

A bowl of ramen noodles that has come to life and is begging people to eat him.

A metalhead sloth with an electric guitar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back