• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arrow TV Show RP?

Ecstasyia

11:11

SLOTS OPEN:

Oliver Queen -

Thea Queen/Merlin - @Ecstasyia

Malcolm Merlin -

Felicity Smoak -

Ray Palmer -

John Diggle -

Laurel Lance -

Sara Lance -

Characters That Can Just Be Played Out as Needed:

Detective Lance

Damien Darhk

IM INLOVE WITH ARROWWWW. I'D TOTES PLAY FELICITY (although, idk if I can do a good job as her)

But, are we doing the plot by the tv show?

crucialstar said:
IM INLOVE WITH ARROWWWW. I'D TOTES PLAY FELICITY (although, idk if I can do a good job as her)
But, are we doing the plot by the tv show?
OMG I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTAND MY PAIN AND JOY. And no, not necessarily. Mostly they would just and missions and kick ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Felicity Smoak]Haha I guess I'm not the only one who loves that character too xD

[/QUOTE]
HIIII :) SHES BAE

Aww that's nice of you even though you did ask for her first(^U^)

If you would like you can PMS now and we can discuss some ideas(^U^)

Oh and just saying when we rp I don't always write in long paragraphs like a lot of roleplayers on here. I'm more about the dialogues if that's okay(^U^)

At the moment, after seeing the last ep 4x09 I seriously wished the writers NEVER mentioned Oliver's son or even had a son.

But anyways, one idea is what if the person in the grave was Felicity? And of course twists happen and it changes lol

I think it is Oliver's son personally, because Oliver is supposed to take a happier turn, and he can't do that without Felicity. Also, the CW Network does that. They lead everything up to one answer, then switch it up to everything makes since.

Also, it makes since Barry would be there. Since he met Oliver's son in the Flash/Arrow crossover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ecstasyia said:
I think it is Oliver's son personally, because Oliver is supposed to take a happier turn, and he can't do that without Felicity. Also, the CW Network does that. They lead everything up to one answer, then switch it up to everything makes since.
Also, it makes since Barry would be there. Since he met Oliver's son in the Flash/Arrow crossover.
I feel terrible yet sadly okay if it's his son instead of someone on the team.. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back