• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Arranged

Steve breathed heavily.
"Well, they're getting into it, but I give 'em ten minutes before they move on like nothing's happened." Steve knew them well enough to know they wouldn't stay angry for long and the closest they'd come to physically fighting was when they got in the other's face during a big fight.

Aato Aato

Damian told him that blue was the color to wear if he wanted things to go quickly and smoothly, so that's what Cristiano wore. His suit was a dark gray that complemented his sea-glass colored eyes, faint white lines threaded into the fabric for depth. The tie he chose was on the darker side because his only other blue tie was spotted and the handkerchief in his pocket already sported that pattern. After he finished up his look with a silver watch and a pair of brown boot-cut dress shoes, he head down towards his car and made his way to the hotel he happened to own.

Why his father wanted the meeting at his own son's hotel was unknown to him. Maybe he wanted to flaunt how his child became a successful millionaire without any parental advice or maybe he was simply using the opportunity to do some reconnaissance. Whatever the reason, Cristiano couldn't have disagreed with the choice because his father made it clear who was the alpha in their current situation. Even when Cristiano lost his mind after finding out he was engaged against his will, his father proved his dominance.

2 Months Prior

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Cristiano exclaimed, slamming the papers he held onto the table as he jumped from his chair.
"Engaged? To an 18 year old girl? She's a child for crying out loud!" He started mumbling in Italian, words like "Gesù Cristo" and "Cazzo" being spouted louder than the rest. Infuriated wasn't even close to how the Italian man felt at that moment. He felt absolutely betrayed and so hurt by the knowledge of his own father using him to increase promote a healthy business relationship.

"Gesù Cristo?" His father mocked. "Cazzo?" He then scoffed as he got up from his own seat. In an instant Cristiano's shirt was in a grip hold as his father breathed into his face. "I went through a lot of shit to cover up your last relationship. Do not disobey me boy unless you want your life to fall to the bottom."

End

The frown that etched on his face grew bigger as he stepped into the lobby of Sapphire Towers, nodding at those that acknowledged him but never stopping to talk. It only took a few minutes in the elevator before he reached the dining floor he'd ordered vacated for the meeting, a feeling of hesitation growing in his stomach with every step forward. Once he stepped through the doors, his father and step-mother had already occupied two seats while leaving the one to Enzo's left empty. I guess that's mine, he thought bitterly before taking a seat.

"Smile when they come in. This marriage is important." His father ordered while his step-mother let out a small sound in agreement. Cristiano, in contrast, remained silent. It wasn't longer, however, until he was forced to stand up and greet the entering party.

"What the hell," he muttered under his breath when he noticed the girl with multi-colored hair.
QJJrSpi.png
attire – 01
location – Sapphire Towers [NYC]
tags – Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

Cristiano Santorini

IMG_9500.jpg IMG_9496.PNG Yesterday when Lunas father asked her to attend his business meeting today, she felt excited and terrified at the same time. He never asked her to do such things and she though perhaps it was to finally allow her to persue a desired career. Maybe he needed her advice, or to let her meet a professor. Endless possibilities flooded her mind as she bounced her leg in her fathers car.
"Where is this meeting supposed to take place, Abba?"
Joseph Ara looked at his daughter with annoyance.
"Patience, we are here. I want you to greet these people properly, something exciting is to happen today and you mustn't ruin it."
Luna slipped out of the car and adjusted her outfit nervously as she walked alongside her father. The journey to the meeting room was silent and stern, leaving Lunas heart racing with more anticipation.
Finally when they entered the room, Luna was surprised to see someone she had only barely heard about and seen a single picture. A business partner and friend of her fathers was sitting with what appeared to be his family. She looked to her father hesitantly before approaching each member of the family.
"Hello Sir, it is an honor to be allowed to join you all today. I am Luna."
Luna shook hands and kissed the cheek of everyone she greeted before sitting down next to her father. Confusion hinted in her eyes as she forced a patient smile. Her father sat beside her and looked to his friend.
"Ah... Luna, my daughter, there is something urgent we must discuss... involving you and Cristiano here."
She furrowed her brow and looked to the man her father mentioned. He was handsome but didn't seem to be too pleased to be here.
"Yes Abba, what of this? I do not know this man what buisness do we have together?"
Her slender fingers tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Joseph looked to his friend for help, and sighed.
"Involving... a marriage."
Nap Nap

Last edited:
The girl was greeting his parents, noticeably kissing their cheeks due to culture. That used to be normal for Cristiano but upon moving to the United States, he quickly grew out of that. The idea of the woman he was supposedly engaged to making physical contact with him was also a bit off-putting. Nonetheless, he forced himself not to frown too terribly when she made the gesture, letting out a quiet "Hello" instead of taking a step back.

After everyone was seated, Cristiano notice the atmosphere in the room change. It only took a few seconds before he realized what was going on. She doesn't know, he thought to himself as the adults conversed. The assumption was confirmed when Luna's confused expression came into play and her father hesitantly brought up the word "marriage."

The chuckle that left his lips was cold, earning a glare from both Enzo and Iolanda. He didn't care thought because the situation suddenly became very amusing. Maybe he was simply masking his rage but whatever the reason, he almost felt bad for her. An 18 year old suddenly being told she's engaged to a man much older than her would surely be a shock. Cristiano wondered how the poor child would react to finding out that he was her spouse-to-be.
QJJrSpi.png
attire – 01
location – Sapphire Towers

Cristiano Santorini

IMG_9496.PNG Luna licked her lips slowly because her mouth had suddenly gone dry. She let out a breath as her eyes widened.
"Abba.... you can't be serious."
Mr. Ara looked at Cristiano and then to his daughter.
"Meet your fiancé."
Her heart stopped and her grey eyes flickered to every face in the room and even found the time to glare at Cristiano for his chuckle.
"No, no, not even no, hell no!"
She stood so quickly her chair got pushed back and the amusement in her smile had vanished completely.
"I did not consent to this, and I will not have any of you plan my life and auction me off like a cow!"
Suddenly Joseph stood angrily, towering over his child.
"You do not have to consent, I am your father and it is tradition! Now sit!"
Luna looked as if she had been slapped across the face and her father apologized to their hosts. She sunk back into her chair and glared at Cristiano.
"I suppose you had some say in this, tachat?!"
Suddenly he wasn't so attractive. After her father sat again she saw her opportunity and jolted back to her feet, standing directly in front of Cris with her hands on her hips.
"For someone who I have been given to like some sort of prize, you are awfully quiet."
Her colored hair was wild and her eyes were dark, angry and offering up a challenge.
Her untamed nature kicked in and dominance took the place of shock.
Nap Nap

Last edited:
Luna earned a raised eyebrow after she dared to confront up. In a few graceful movements, Cristiano was up and towering over the girl by a few inches--courtesy to her heels. He crossed his arms in mockery of her actions, which was ironic considering he'd practically done the same after learning of the arrangement. Still, he kept his expression cool and calculated as he spoke. "I assure you, Ms. Ara, that I only found out about this engagement recently myself. Although, I on the other hand had about two months to prepare for our first encounter."

He didn't care for her fiery personality, although it did remind him of someone he once knew. Playing her game in addition to the older adults in the room wasn't part of his plan, however, so he sat down and chose to keep stay silent for the remainder of whatever this meeting was supposed to prove.

As if on cue, Enzo stepped up and offered an apologetic cough. "I understand that you may need some time to... process all of this, Ms. Ara." He began, his accent thick with a hint of annoyance. "But I would like to discuss the events for the next year. I was discussing with your father a few days ago about your living arrangements with Cristiano until the wedding, although I'm not sure he's agreed to that yet." Enzo shot Joseph a look that was both asking for assistance with a hint of permission, considering he'd just blurted out something so crude.

"Che cosa?" asked a befuddled Cristiano. He hadn't heard of this discussion and by no means was he going to live with a teenager for a year. "Surely you're asking too much of the man, Father. After all, that's against their traditions and we've only just met."
QJJrSpi.png
attire – 01

Cristiano Santorini

IMG_9496.PNG She huffed as Cristiano sat back down and the young woman turned back her chair. Luna almost stumbled onto her seat at the mention of living arrangements.
"Ma? Excuse me?"
Joseph put up a hand to silence his daughter and looked to Enzo.
"Yes, I do agree with our previous discussion, old friend, I think it is a good opportunity to get them used to each other. And as for tradition, Cristiano,"
He shot a look to the younger man.
"I will be lenient here, the marriage is one thing but I do still expect you to court my little yaffa. This way you will be required to spend time together because if I know my daughter, she will avoid it."
Luna gripped the sides of the chair until her knuckles turned white. Finally the girl had been silenced, her fire dying. Once again Joseph's voice picked up.
"Now Enzo, shall we give them further details of their new living arrangement?"
Nap Nap

Cristiano couldn't believe what he was hearing. Actually living with the girl? What were their fathers thinking? Forcing them into a marriage was enough of a shock but announcing that they'd have to share the same roof after meeting was absolutely insane. It didn't help that Mr. Ara openly agreed with his father, inducing a tiny migraine in the back of Cristiano's head.

Enzo nodded at Josiah's question, seemingly pleased with what he heard. He side glanced at Cristiano, whom was now far off in his mind as forced himself to remain calm. "Cristiano has a large penthouse that's within range of most of the major universities, which I'm sure the young lady here will be happy with. Luna would, of course, have her own bedroom and bathroom." Enzo began before turning to Cristiano with a mildly serious expression. "Now Cristiano, I understand this is sudden news for you as well, but someone like you should understand why we've decided on your living arrangements. It will look good on the tabloids and it will also help you both get to know each other more efficiently."

The only thing Cristiano could do was nod but the clench of his jaw was obvious to whomever saw it. He was not happy at all and the fact that talking back to his father could mean the end of his entire career was frustrating. Forcing a smile and practically hissing through his teeth he replied, "Sì. Certamente."
QJJrSpi.png
attire – 01

Cristiano Santorini

IMG_9496.PNG Lunas jaw dropped and she looked desperately to her father with pleading eyes. He ignored her stare and continued to nod and smile along with his friends words, voicing his agreement.
Her heart felt like it was being crushed and she felt like stone.
"Abba please you cannot do this... I promise I will not bother you anymore, or complain... please Abba please."
Her grey eyes filled with hopelessness and she looked to Enzo and Cristiano.
"Bavakasha! Please!"
Lunas gaze fell solely on Cristiano, begging him to object. Finally Jospeh grew irritated with his child's actions and gave her a stare that silenced her pleas immediately. Luna let out a breath and dropped her head, staring into her lap. Moisture hit her eyes but she blinked furiously to make it vanish.
"... Enzo, thank you very much for this honor... I will return home... and pack my things."
Her voice broke slightly as she spoke but the strong willed girl was determined to show no more weakness than she already had. Joseph stood with a triumphant smile and nodded to Enzo.
"My friend she will be ready to go in the morning if it suits you."
Luna stood and walked over to the door, far away from the others. The young woman turned her back on the group as her father talked.
Nap Nap

Steve breathed heavily.
"Well, they're getting into it, but I give 'em ten minutes before they move on like nothing's happened." Steve knew them well enough to know they wouldn't stay angry for long and the closest they'd come to physically fighting was when they got in the other's face during a big fight.

Aato Aato

"My in-laws sound lovely," An Vinh joked with a chuckle. She was sure they were nice people, but she had to admit that all this talk of his family was entertaining...and endearing. Steve also seemed fairly laid back and personable, something that actually made her feel more comfortable with this situation than she was earlier. Don't get her wrong - she still found this mind-blowing, but it took some of the salt out of the wound. "If I may ask, what got them started so suddenly?"

It was over before he knew it and suddenly Luna was going to be living with him beginning the next day. Everything went by too quickly for even someone of Cristiano's caliber and all he could do was sit and watch the mop of colorful hair exit the room. The only thing that seemed to snap him out of the detached state he was in was Iolanda, the last person he wanted to speak. "Give her until noon. We girls need more time than that to pack our belongings." She said with the fake goodness of her heart. "I also apologize about your brother not being here. He had late meeting."

From the corner of his eyes, Cristiano saw his father pat the woman's hand. The migraine he had suddenly went from a calm breeze to a raging toddler, prompting him to get up and make his leave. Enzo had said something to him but his thoughts were so scattered that the words were simply drowned out. He couldn't handle being in that room anymore as that brief thirty minute meeting was almost enough to traumatize him.

Once he was out and waiting for the chauffeur to pull up, he took out his cellphone and dialed his secretary. "Natalia," he spoke coolly, although his voice was strained from the thunderous storm in his head, "rearrange my morning and afternoon schedule and push everything back. I'll work through the night if I need to." Natalia seemed compliant but there was hesitation in her voice when she asked if everything was alright. "Don't ask. Just do it, please. Thank you." Ending the call and sighing in relief when Walker, his 30 year old driver, pulled up under the pavillion, Cristiano quickly slid into the silver car's back seat.

Next morning; approx. 11:50 AM
Cristiano was resting in small lounging area near the living room, reading a piece of literature that only someone with an appreciation for writing would recognized. He'd spent the entire night contemplating what the hell he was going to do when Luna arrived and it wasn't long before the sun peaking through the sky line. Without any sleep he'd use his morning to exercise and continue on with his normal activities when he wasn't working. It was only a few minutes ago that he decided to take a break and read, unaware that Luna was to arrive at any moment.

The sound of a doorbell woke him, a frown quickly making its home on his tanned face. Cristiano aggressively shut and set the book aside, and let the sound of his slippers being dragged across the floor fill the room. When he was finally in front of his door, he paused and got rid of his frown as best he could before opening the door.

"Afternoon." Cristiano greeted, peering down at the girl.
QJJrSpi.png
attire – 02
location – Sapphire Towers > condo

Cristiano Santorini

IMG_9496.PNG Lunas father had wasted no time getting her home and packed, even waking her up early to finish. After saying goodbye to her bedroom and home, she loaded her things into her car.
The young woman kissed her father and told him goodbye, climbing into her car and speeding away. When she finally reached Cristianos door, her head stayed down and her voice held hardly any emotion.
"Hello sir. To start I would like to apologize... for my actions yesterday. Please forgive me."
Luna stared silently at her shoes, adjusting her grip on her suitcase handle nervously.
"It is getting near noon... I can make you something to eat once I've put my bag down. My father has reminded me that it is my duty to care and cook for you just as I do for him."
Finally she looked up at his face and her eyes flickered over his, their usual light and spark dimmed. She licked her lips and looked away.
Nap Nap

This is pretty much all dialogue. Sorry.
"I'm going to be frank with you," Cristiano began after the door was shut and Luna finished speaking, "I don't like you or this situation and I'm sure it's safe to assume that you feel the same. Since we're going to be living together for a decent amount of time," he paused to sigh because he knew 'decent amount of time' meant 'a whole fucking year' before cross his arms and continuing on, "let's try our best to avoid each other, yeah?"

The tall male left the front door, telling the teenager to follow him as he showed her to her new room. It was the second largest bedroom in the condo, meaning it was blessed with it's own walk-in closet and bathroom. "This will be your room. Change it however you like. You're free to use my office if I'm not already in there and the kitchen, of course, is also available. I don't tolerate clutter or messes so clean after yourself or call someone." He spoke quickly as he wanted to end their interaction as soon as possible, not only because of his annoyance but his lack of sleep. "Also, don't bother cooking for me. I rarely eat at home and I usually cook for myself when I do anyways. Plus I'm sure a woman like you would love to poison her spouse-to-be." He added mockingly.

The guy turned to leave but before he was outside of visual range, he stopped and turned. "Also, you can drop the act." Cristiano stated, his Italian accent thicker than normal and the bitterness he felt evident. "I've already been made aware of your rebellious tendencies."
QJJrSpi.png
attire – 02
location – condo

Cristiano Santorini

"Well, Mom wanted to be the one to tell me about this thing and she's pissed at Dad for making it sound like this great big conspiracy out of All the President's Men. It seems Dad didn't, um, agree with this." Steve couldn't help but wonder what his parents had gotten into when their mothers had first arranged this. "Speaking of in-laws, what are mine like?" Steve returned to the question he'd asked when his mother had interrupted.

Aato Aato

An Vinh nodded. "Yeah... I think things went similarly with my dad. The only thing he said was that she planned it without him. After they told me, I didn't care to hang around much longer to ask questions." He went back to asking about her parents and she shifted in her seat as if the fidgeting would have helped her form the right words. "Um... Well, you may have heard about mom before... or may not. She's a nice lady. That's what my friends have said. She has good intentions. She's second-gen., but still has a few pretty traditional beliefs. She was probably a lot more lenient and fun when she was younger." She chuckled at how cliche her statement was, but it was something she honestly believed. "Dad once described her as 'the more girly version of me'. I don't know how much a believe that." She smirked. "The trouble I've gotten into? There's no way I see mom doing those things... Dad's a professor, so he's pretty much a braniac... and you know all the super smart people are weird. Ha. He's really quiet, super traditional, and pretty strict... Both my parents are stern, but he's worse than mom. And sometimes it seems like he has so much of no personality until he has one." She laughed. "...But, y'know, I'm biased. So, I might be a little hard on 'em. I'm sure you'll meet them some time soon and you'll get to have your own opinions... As far as them together goes, I guess they're that attracting-opposites couple. I've rarely seen them argue, but I've also spent a lot of time away from home."
______
Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

IMG_9496.PNG Luna looked up sharply, placing her hand on the door. Her lips turned down in a frown.
"You know of me? Hm well it's only fair given all that I've heard of you, and trust me, it's not flattering for you."
Luna slipped into the room and hid the lower half of her body behind the door with her head poking out.
"Forgive me for attempting to behave myself, didn't realize it upset you, I suppose we are to be ghosts to each other then!"
She shut the door forcefully but without slamming it and pressed her back against it.
The woman began to yell at Cristiano through the door.
"It is good to avoid you, I'd would rather live my days alone than with a spoiled rich daddy's boy, Tachat!"
Luna backed away and ran her hands through her hair with frustration.
Nap Nap

Luna Ara definitely behaved like an 18 year old defiant teenager. After she slammed the door in his face, all Cristiano could do was sigh. He listened to her yell through the door as if that actually affected him in some way, a wave of annoyance washing over him as her words progressed. The moment she brought up his father was when he knew they'd never get along. "Spoiled rich daddy's boy?" He scoffed as he walked away from the wild child. The last thing Cristiano was was that. Sure he used his father's money to attend college but his empire was purely built by him by blood and sweat. She clearly didn't know as much about him as she fused earlier during her tantrum.

After leaving the woman to pout alone, the slightly frustrated Italian entered his office. There was a lot of work he needed to be done considering he'd ordered everything to either be canceled or pushed back, even if he wasn't in his right mind at the moment. Regardless of his state, he was a great businessman that could work under the most stressful conditions and living with a kid was definitely that. As he got to work, his mind quickly entered business mode and nothing would be able to distract him. Before Cristiano knew it, it was already half passed eight--a couple hours after dinner but he had a messy eating schedule.

Sighing as he pushed himself away from his desk while removing his glasses in the process, the tall man glided his way towards the kitchen to prepare himself something simple to eat.
QJJrSpi.png
attire – 02
location – condo

Cristiano Santorini

IMG_9496.PNG The young Israeli woman had finally put the last of her things away and collapsed onto her bed. She stared at the ceiling for a few minutes and slowly sat up, glancing to a picture of her family 4 years ago. Her father looked genuinely happy and her mother was still alive. Luna kissed her fingers and placed them on her mothers face gently.
"I miss you Ima, I wish you could give me advice now."
She stood and stretched, running her hands through her hair. A yawn escaped her lips and she crossed the room, silently opening her door.
"Oi! I almost forgot!"
Luna went to her box of religious items and fetched her mezzuzah, realizing she had forgotten to place it on her door. She bit her lip in annoyance as she confirmed that she had no way to put up a nail or hang the item.
"Ughhhhhhhh lord why do you force me to interact with this man!"
The girl shut her door behind her and creeped slowly through the home, trying to find Cristiano. Finally she peered into the kitchen and saw him trying to locate food.
"Mm Cristaino?"
She was tired of being angry with him, knowing that he had no more say in this than she did. With this newfound exhaustion for her anger, Lunas voice had softened and regained some of its natural kindness as she purred his name quietly, scared to be too loud and upset him. She lingered in the doorway.
"Do you have a nail and a hammer?"
Nap Nap

A few minutes were spent deciding on what he wanted to eat, traditional Italian and Greek being the two major choices. Deciding on a simple pasta with olive oil, garlic, and chicken, Cristiano pulled out the necessary ingredients and began preparing the materials for cooking. As the pasta was boiling and the chicken was grilling, he heard his name being called. For a moment he had forgotten that he was no longer living alone and he'd jumped slightly, but the man quickly recollected himself and acknowledged the female.

Cristiano silently prayed, though he was not a believer, that Luna didn't behave as she did during the afternoon. He was far too tired and the last thing he wanted was another migraine to keep him from sleeping. To his surprise, she seemed like a decent person at the moment which he was thankful for. "There should be a toolbox in the closet."

Realizing she probably didn't know where anything was in condo, the male sighed and turned the electric stove down. He strode slowly to a nearby closet where the extra blankets and pillows were stored and bent to the ground, shuffling through all the sheets, before finally pulling out a small black box. After five minutes, he was back in the kitchen where he handed the tools to Luna.
QJJrSpi.png
attire – 02
location – condo

Cristiano Santorini

IMG_9496.PNG Luna hummed out her pleasure as the tools were revealed to her. She gingerly took them.
"Toda raba, thank you very much. Hm now I shall return to being a ghost, I promise not to haunt you any longer."
A faded smile graced her lips and a sad amusement sparked in her grey eyes before she turned away and ventured back to her room, tool box in hand. Luna set the box on her bed and rummaged through it until she found two nails and a hammer and set them on the dresser. Then she grabbed a pencil and held her mezzuzah up to the door frame, marking where the two nails needed to be. The small woman grabbed the hammer and the first nail, tapping it gently with success, but as she came to the second nail, it slipped from her grip and cut open her index finger.
A shriek of pain and the word "fuck!" Rang through the condo. Luna dropped the hammer and nail onto her dresser once more and clutched her wounded finger. She began searching her bathroom for a wash rag as blood poured down her hand.
"Ah where did I put that damn....ow...."
Finally giving up on the rag, Luna thrust her finger under cool running water and whimpered at the sting of it. While she let the finger sit for a moment, she noticed the blood covering her other hand and groaned.
(Just cause I like to keep it interesting, and it's no fun if everything goes right for her. lol) Nap Nap

Last edited:
Steve thought about his own family's attitudes and history. "Mom and Dad are surprisingly lenient, this aside obviously, especially considering the latter's father spanked him every day just because he, at six years old, couldn't say a word right. Or maybe that just pushed him to be a better father than his was."

Aato Aato

"Sounds logical. Most of us are either looking to be better or just as good." An Vinh nodded. "My dad's the son of immigrants, so his seriousness is probably a trickle-down of pressure from his parents to make sure he was successful here... which is understandable - admirable, even - but a bit unnecessary now. All that's to say I get you...in an opposite sort of way." Her lips curved into a bit of a smile. Though, her attention got pulled away when the waitress returned, placing his beer in front of him and the liquor blend in front of her. "Thanks," she nodded toward the waitress before picking up the glass to take a sip and turning back toward the officer.
______
Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
(*I just realized in my drink ordering post I had her ask to have soda shaken. Oh boy. xD *)

Steve nodded before his attention was also turned.

"Thanks." He said at the sight of his beer in front of him shortly before his phone rang.

"Hello?"

A male voice responded. "Is Sabrina Jones there?"

Steve shook his head and smirked at his wife-to-be.

"Really? Really? How many times have I told you that she doesn't have this number anymore and to take me off your calling list?"

"Sir-"

"I'm telling you for the last time. Don't call me again."

"But-"

Steve hung up and added the number to the phone's block list.

"Don't you just hate it when you keep getting calls like that?"

Aato Aato

After handing the tool box to the multi-color haired girl, she thanked him while adding her return to becoming a ghost. Cristiano only wished that were true, letting out a grunt in response as continued cooking. With the tangy scent of olive oil and garlic in the air and Luna out of sight, it was almost as if she really didn't exist. There was only him and a delicious bowl of pasta that awaited his attention.

Setting the plate down and pouring himself a glass of red wine sent a pleasurable feeling down his spine. A calm, relaxing a light meal was a very rare experience for him since he hardly ever ate. He took a small sip of the red drink, tasting the wonderful years that went into its making and let out a sigh. There was nothing better than a dousing Chateau Lafite 1865. He'd honestly forgotten how many thousands of dollars he put into the bottle but that didn't matter because buying another was definitely worth the spend.

As the man was about to take a bite of the freshly made noodles, twirling his fork against a spoon to get a reasonably small amount, the loudest cry echoed throughout the open room. Instinctively he jumped but immediately settled down after remembered it was only Luna. The part of him that really hated the thought of her existence told him it was nothing and that he should continue eating, but the slither of warmth that made him human forced a groan out of the man. Cristiano then frustratingly pushed himself away from the island breakfast table and made his way down the hall towards her room, a mixed-emotion frown on his face.

With a rather light knock, he asked impatiently, "I heard a scream in there. If you're dead, I need to know so I can call my lawyers." Cristiano snickered to himself at his own joke, crossing his arms as he leaned against the doorway.
QJJrSpi.png
attire – 02
location – condo

Cristiano Santorini

Arianna Jamison

Her soon to be husband leaned over to her again, and she couldn't hide a smile and small laugh when he said they'd run after the free food. Then he said he wanted to go home too, and she sighed, realizing she'd been a little selfish. She wasn't the only one being thrown into this, and it wasn't like either one of them had a choice. I mean sure, they could go against their families. She didn't know what that would mean for him, but for her it wouldn't be pretty.

The woman on the other side of Cortez spoke up, and a slow blush crept onto her cheeks at what she insinuated. She looked back down, just as the waiters came in carrying everyone's food. She sighed again, wishing the dinner was over. Who knows, maybe Cortez was a great guy and she'd be happy. Especially if they'd met under different circumstances. Not like this.

Her platter was set in front of her, and she knew she'd probably only pick at it as the dinner went on. "Tell me something about you." She leaned over and asked him after the food had been out for a few minutes. Might as well learn about him, right?

b92de17de16193289d811e78fa7c81fe.jpg

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer
31efc37929ea191e8048f6a3cc25d326.jpg
Mood: Highly irritated; Anxious
Tags: Aato Aato

Users who are viewing this thread

Back