• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Arranged Marriage/War RP Partner Wanted!

Writer_Princess53284

No retreat, no surrender
Hi guys! I'm an amateur writer with aroles that I'd love to do, ideally with a male since it is a historical, but I am MORE than open to RPing with a girl too :):csmile::csmile:

Lotharia and Noscor had been at war for generations. Hundreds of thousands of lives lost in the pursuit of power over the other. What both small countries didn't know, is that while the two feuded for who will overpower whom, the Republic of Freudria have been annexing countries no larger than the others and has began making a foolproof plan to attack Lotharia, with Noscor to do right after. In desperation, both countries call a ceasefire and immediately meet in the Lotharian city to discuss peace talks. The terms to the peace are simple: a shared armada for when the Freudrians inevitably came to try to seize both countries and a collaboration of weapons both of steel and magic between two countries. However, to solidify this treaty, the eldest son of the Noscorian king is arranged to marry the first born daughter the young Lotharian king has with his new bride. Sixteen years later, as the Freudians prepare for their attack; Alexandria of Lotharia, the youngest child and only daughter of King Heathcliff of Lotharia and the eldest son of the Noscorian king recieve the news of their nuptials as the Noscorian King lays on his deathbed.

Princess Alexandria Rosalynn Maria of Lotharia
Height: 5'4"
Weight: around 115 lbs,with an hourglass

silhouette
Face: Rounded pale face, dotted slightly with freckles, round and almond shaped blue eyes framed with thick black lashes, a small nose and full lips,

I'd ideally like someone reasonably detailed that has a character description ready

Last edited:
Hi guys! I'm an amateur writer with aroles that I'd love to do, ideally with a male since it is a historical, but I am MORE than open to RPing with a girl too :):csmile::csmile:

Lotharia and Noscor had been at war for generations. Hundreds of thousands of lives lost in the pursuit of power over the other. What both small countries didn't know, is that while the two feuded for who will overpower whom, the Republic of Freudria have been annexing countries no larger than the others and has began making a foolproof plan to attack Lotharia, with Noscor to do right after. In desperation, both countries call a ceasefire and immediately meet in the Lotharian city to discuss peace talks. The terms to the peace are simple: a shared armada for when the Freudrians inevitably came to try to seize both countries and a collaboration of weapons both of steel and magic between two countries. However, to solidify this treaty, the eldest son of the Noscorian king is arranged to marry the first born daughter the young Lotharian king has with his new bride. Sixteen years later, as the Freudians prepare for their attack; Alexandria of Lotharia, the youngest child and only daughter of King Heathcliff of Lotharia and the eldest son of the Noscorian king recieve the news of their nuptials as the Noscorian King lays on his deathbed.

Princess Alexandria Rosalynn Maria of Lotharia
Height: 5'4"
Weight: around 115 lbs,with an hourglass

silhouette
Face: Rounded pale face, dotted slightly with freckles, round and almond shaped blue eyes framed with thick black lashes, a small nose and full lips,

I'd ideally like someone reasonably detailed that has a character description ready
I am really interested in this plot idea and I can have a character description in no time if you desire. My name is William but everyone calls me will. I don’t brag about my writing but I try to pack in as much detail as I can in a paragraph.

I am really interested in this plot idea and I can have a character description in no time if you desire. My name is William but everyone calls me will. I don’t brag about my writing but I try to pack in as much detail as I can in a paragraph.

That's absolutely perfect! I'd love to have it :)

I'd be up for this with lesbians!
The two daughters working together to keep the kingdoms from falling...
So cute!

Now, who to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back