• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Arranged Marriage Rp, looking for active partners only

Aspy Ink

Three Thousand Club
Aperson of royalty(Prince) is set to marry another royal(Princess) but he begins to fall for a servant girl and his wife to be tries to get rid of the servant .I would prefer to be the servant.

This can be m x m. It would be a prince and servant boy, though his parents would be trying to set him up to marry with a Princess, same if it's f x f, parents try to marry off to a Prince falls for servant girl, or m x f. I'm very active and don't bite! :)

Since you are a new member, I have to ask, how active are you, which timezone are you in, and are you new to roleplaying?

Alright :) So, would would you like to do this plot with me? We can also add stuff as we go, and what would you like it to be, m x m, m x f, or f x f? Sorry. I'm just really excited.

Awesome! Since I am new here, I'm kind of confused as to what's going on, so some patience in the beginning will be greatly appreciated! ^-^ I'm not extremely picky, so m x m or m x f would work out for me. This is super exciting, I agree. :D

If we do m x f, you would be playing the prince and I'd be playing the servant girl he ends up falling for, is that okay with you? Cause I want toplay the servant no matter what kind we do :)

Lol

Alright, thank you! :) Uhm...I just usually make a thread and then we create our character forms from there :)

People have different ways of establishing characters, so I was wondering if you want to write a paragraph about them, do a questionnaire fill out type thing, or just pick some names and go with it.

Uhm......if I understand this right, this should make sense. All I do is post a picture, name, and age, and leave everything else to be figured out like real life

Brilliant! Oh, but may you please message me instead? I cannot send messages since I am new to this site.

Thank you!

Alright. I'll message the both of you :)

Still looking for a couple more partners! :) You need to be active and not new to roleplaying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back