Arrancar Rebellion

That would work perfectly fine. It just depends on what you would want as their roles.

So Ulquiorra as the submissive/Omega then? I can see that working well with the pairing.

I mean Byakuya and Ichigo have history, Starrk faught with the captains, so my question is does he even know who Ichigo is?

Alpha being like a leader and omega is under you but not really under like jut your partner

RomanTheFireGod said:
I mean Byakuya and Ichigo have history, Starrk faught with the captains, so my question is does he even know who Ichigo is?
From what I remember Starrk never actually meet Ichigo.

Starkk never interacted with Ichigo I don't think. I think the best pairing for him would obviously be Urahara right? or Yoruichi.

I think Ulquiorra would have more of a lead role over Yammy in the pairing, Ulquiorra was the stronger one, and Yammy always kind of did his bidding like his enforcer is how the bleach wiki explained it. And they both call the other espada trash all the time which i find hilarious.

So would that be capatible? In a way dangerous maybe, they dont know what one another can do. So it would like cause friction during fights just my opinon.

Yes in a sense. He's heard of him. We were doing this near the beginning of the Arrancar Arc. Like after Grimmjow fought him. Around then is when some of them start to sense something wrong in which they reach out to Ichigo and the Vizored and Shinigami. In this Starrk, if you do that pairing, becomes interested in him. Or something like that. Like I said. It was only a suggestion and personal opinion.

No he didn't meet him, but like we said before in the interest check, that it can stray from cannon but have the same end goal.

It's up to you. I'm letting you lot decide. Just state the pairings once you have come up with it so I can put it up.

I definitely want Ulquiorra paired with Yammy, and I want him to have the lead role in the pairing whether that be alpha or omega i'm not sure lol.

So we have Starrk/Ichigo then? Which way round would you lot have it? And Kisuke/Yoruichi.

If you want to know more about the Alpha/Omega trope, just ask and I can point you to the right direction or explain what I know of it.

Alpha = Dominant

Omega = Submissive

An Alpha can impregnate an Omega. ((Doesn't matter what they are male or female for both. I don't like Genderbending, so I use this to compromise.))

Umm, I guess I would be Alpha. Thats if my pairing partner agrees.

Okay, so after confirmation of that we can get started. Maybe Starrk or Grimmjow would start it off coming back to Las Noches or going to talk to one of the Arrancars.

Alright as Ichigo I'll be patrolling around the world of the living.

Great. Well I am off to bed guys. If we get a reply from *Starrk* saying what they want to be, we can start tomorrow and still recruit as well. Eventually we will need other people to Play certain captains and Vizoreds later on.

[QUOTE="See Me Play 0715]Great. Well I am off to bed guys. If we get a reply from *Starrk* saying what they want to be, we can start tomorrow and still recruit as well. Eventually we will need other people to Play certain captains and Vizoreds later on.

[/QUOTE]
Alright have a good night!

@Shangri La If you are okay with it, then you would be the Omega. The one easily able to bare a child.

That's how Alpha/Omega pairings go.

Alpha = Dominant one - able to impregnate, regardless of gender.

Omega = Submissive one - able to bare regardless of gender.

Heats = When Omega's are the most fertile - can go on for up to a week.

Being an Omega doesn't mean you are weak. Typically with other roleplays and stories, Omega's are stronger than Alpha's but I don't know why. It's just something that I have adapted to.

Hopefully this gives you a basic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back