Arrancar Rebellion

Well first claim the character you want, can be two. After we have characters sorted out, we can get pairings sorted out for the OC's if they happen to be children of the Claiming Characters.

If they have no relation to them then you don't have to fill in the parents bit if you don't want to.

Of course you can. Let me put your name against it.

We need people to claim at least Tier and Grimmjow and then we can start. Does anyone have any pairing preference they want?

One question I know Ulquiorra can, but for the rest of the arrancars/ espada are we allowed to make up a Resurreccion: Segunda Etapa? The second release of an arrancars/espada's zanpakuto.

If you can think up of something suitable and related for it, I don't see why not. Saying that, we don't want the Espada's overly powerful. It would be a better match if they are similar to the Shinigami Captains, give or take a bit of power. But still keep it as Ichigo being the only one to be able to defeat him if it goes on that long.

I'm not going to bother creating a Resurreccion: Segunda Etapa as, well Coyote was really strong as it was and Lilynette wasn't really meant to be strong as she was just a part of Coyote.

That's fine. I don't think he would cope with having everyone turn to dust again.

I wasn't going to do the same for Nel. Seeing as she is going to be in her child form most of the time.

So I'd like my characters to be paired together if thats okay. Or if someone picks Yammy he should be paired with Ulquiorra.

That's fine with me. Which would you rather Ulquiorra go with?

I always liked Nel and Grimmjow together if she could stay in her normal form.

Thats fine because Grimmjow very highly dislikes Ulquiorra anyways if memory serves. But if someone picks Yammy he should definitely be paired with Ulquiorra.

So we have Nel and Grimmjow. Ulquiorra and Yammi.

That works well enough. Oh and what would you want Ulquiorra being? Alpha or Omega? In that pairing I see him more as the Omega. The submissive partner.

Hopefully you are familiar with the Alpha/Omega trope.

Any other pairings?

Would Coyote Starrk/Lilynette Gingerbuck be paired with one person or two people as although technically they are one person they are physically two beings?

Depending on what you decide to make them would say everything. I mean Lilynette wouldn't really have to do anything in the sense of physical relationships. I would say one who would have to be able to deal and calm the two of them seeing as they are one person technically.

O.o I feel so lost, I had to google every name you guys just said. Anyway I'll take Tier and Szayel. I think I can do them well enough......I hope.

No worries. I had to google the names as well, just to make sure I got them right. And out of them I only don't know about five of them properly to even try anything with them.

And of course.

I have no idea who I should do a pairing with. So Im asking you guys, Im Roleplaying Ichigo.

RomanTheFireGod said:
I have no idea who I should do a pairing with. So Im asking you guys, Im Roleplaying Ichigo.
I feel like i'm in the same boat with Coyote Starrk/Lilynette Gingerbuck.

Okay, if you are both unsure of it why don't you do Starrk/Ichigo pairing. You could always discuss who would be the sub/Omega partner and vice versa if you decide to do that.

It's just a suggestion!

[QUOTE="See Me Play 0715]I, myself, typically pair him with Byakuya or Shinji, with Ichigo being the submissive partner. But that's just me.

[/QUOTE]
Bills352 said:
I feel like i'm in the same boat with Coyote Starrk/Lilynette Gingerbuck.
Ah okay I'll think between those to @Bills352 they should be a pair I mean they do make one person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back