• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Army of Cyberpunk Girls

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
A post apocalyptic setting filled with steampunk buildings, space criminals, sexy male bounty-hunters and a group of four girls ready to kick butt; take names and bring the Moon back to its original glory as a Heavenly Body in the Sky. These four girls are like sisters but they don't always get along, however they don't ever let men stop them. Definitely for women who love empowerment and stuff! Join and I'll post an official thread if I get any whose interested. ^_^

See You Space Cowboy...

Sailor Moon Says! ^_^

Great! My character is the leader, so which of the three girls do you want to be? They are all strong women, you know? P.S. Sorry for the late reply, I was asleep by the time I got the email alert... (^U^)

Okay, so we have three girls including me. I guess I need to give a base for the girls you can create or use your own OOCs to build from. Now I'm just making this character sheet for my own character, you don't have to go through all this trouble if you just want to write a brief synopsis of your soldier then go for it. I'm not picky about that stuff! And we can add the bounty hunters ourselves, depending on if you guys enjoy playing more than one character.

Name: Sukai

Rank: Leader/Colonel (Captain, whatever term you want to use...)

Appearance: White hair in pigtails with Harajuku bows holding up her hair, chocolaty brown eyes and a beauty mark that is small but resembles a Hershey's kiss. A black leather top, skirt and pink thigh highs with eye-balls on the top of the thigh highs. Black bracelet cuffs and mini platform boots, in white.

Weapons: A laser gun that can also hypnotize people.

Personality: Loving, funny, clumsy but it can become violent, seductive and tenacious when the circumstances call for it. She has a good heart and wants to protect her friends, no matter what!

Background: She's born to the Moon's Royal Family as the Dutchess, however she's actually the Future Queen to rule with her friends who also rulers of other planets.

Love Interests: She doesn't have any, although she is bi.

Interests: Dancing, eating, kicking butt and killing people who try to stop her!

Awesome. I don't mind playing more than one character but we'll get to that when we get there ^_^ Oh! would it be alright to be your lieutenant or second in command or whatever??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back