Warrior with the Silver Eyes

Arianna Seton

Name: Arianna Seton

Nickname: Ari

Sexuality: Homosexual

Crush: Currently n/a

Appearance:

Char Ari.jpg

Personality: A kind, yes somewhat quiet girl (and a touch bit awkward), Ari has done her best to put up a brave front in the face of the endless horrors of the apocalypse. But that’s all it is, a front. Despite her reservations and fear, Ari is a resourceful girl, and a survivor at heart. And she’ll do everything thing she can to see those around her survive as well. Besides, they’re all she has now.

Role in group: Runner/Hunter

Pre-Apocalypse Occupation: High School Student / Hunter

Personal Equipment:

• Hunting pack
  • Water canteen
  • A few pieces of jerky and a baggy of trail mix
  • Dog food and treats
  • Locket
  • Duffel bag for clothes
  • Ukulele
  • i-pod and charger
  • Hunting bow
  • Quiver of arrows
  • Hunting knife

Outfit:

Char outfit.jpg

Skills:

• Archery
  • Knife play
  • Tracking/Survival skills
  • Quiet
  • Quick
  • Intelligent
  • Musical

• Nature
  • Music

Dislikes:

• Arrogance
  • Deception
  • Firearms

Bio: When someone would see Ari, they likely wouldn't think to themselves, "Now there's someone who could survive a zombie apocalypse!" Granted, not something a lot of people would have been thinking about, but she did it! Course this isn't just dumb luck, but rather many years of training from her parents in the arts of hunting, survival, and stealth. Her parents were ardent outdoors folk, and they instilled their love of nature into their one and only daughter. While she had few to no friends, she had her family, her pup, and the woods. However a few years ago during one of her many family hunting excursions, her mother was killed by a drunken hunter who was being a little to reckless with his hunting rifle. This caused Ari to become even more secluded, spending time only with her dog Izzy and the woods, leaving her to be somewhat awkward whenever she does interact with others. A sneaky, awkward archer who refuses to use firearms in a zombie apocalypse. Yup, she'll be fine. 

Weapons:

bow.jpg

knife.jpg

Equipment:

locket.jpg

ukulele.jpg

backpack.jpg

Other: Ari is accompanied by her Golden Retriever Izzy, a well trained hunting dog

golden.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, thanks! So would my char meet the rest on the supply run then? Or stumble on the camp beforehand? 

the dog's name is Izzy....  and one of my char's nickname is Izzy....  i sense much confusion in the future of the rp xD

"izzy come!"

My char: "what?" *Izzy the dog standing right next to him*

Either way.

Ok, I may wait, might be interesting having her stumble upon them in the middle of a mission

the dog's name is Izzy....  and one of my char's nickname is Izzy....  i sense much confusion in the future of the rp xD

"izzy come!"

My char: "what?" *Izzy the dog standing right next to him*

Ari: "Huh? Wait, no not you! I mean, the other Izzy!"

Dog Izzy: "Bark!"

Ari: "Shut up Izzy! Wait, no! Not you!" 

Lol, this'll be fun  :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back