Ariana Elizabeth

MaxwellCharlie

Professional Dipshit
Name: Ariana Elizabeth 

Alias: Ari

Original Character to whom was inspired by many sources, including but not limited to: Mob Talker Mod for Minecraft, other roleplays, and Terraria.

Appearance: At 4" 7', she is tiny. She has dirty charcoal-black/brown hair, and wears red contact lenses, but her true eye color is gray. She usually dresses fairly normal, however, when doing her job, usually wears all black.

Personality: On the outside, she doesn't really give a single care about anything, except for her paycheck. On the inside however, she is actually a very caring person. She presents herself as almost a 'Tsundere' character, however, it's much more formal. At certain points in time, she may act nearly emotionless, but she really does care in the end... most of the time...

Skills: She can scale anything and assassinate anyone with a throwing knife from a distance of nearly 90 yards.

Equipment: The Daedalus Stormknife. It's a knife that that is perfectly aerodynamic. It's handguard has two of the semi-precious stone, Lapis Lazuli, on either side. It's hilt is engraved with the Latin word 'Algol' witch literally translates into 'demon'. It is named after the star 'Algol', the demon star.

Background: "Where there is light, there are shadows. I am the shadow: The dark side of justice. Now give me my paycheck." When she was young, her mother died. She never met her father. She was left to care for her little sister all by herself, at the age of 14. She eventually found her way into the back allies of Chicago, and became an assassin for hire. That led her to illegal detective work. And from that, to many other... shady things... eventually her little sister left to live on her own, down in Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:

Appearance: At 4" 7', she is tiny. She has dirty charcoal-black/brown hair, and wears red contact lenses, but her true eye color is gray. She usually dresses fairly normal, however, when doing her job, usually wears all black.

Personality: On the outside, she doesn't really give a single care about anything, except for her paycheck. On the inside however, she is actually a very caring person. She presents herself as almost a 'Tsundere' character, however, it's much more formal. At certain points in time, she may act nearly emotionless, but she really does care in the end... most of the time...

Skills: She can scale anything and assassinate anyone with a throwing knife from a distance of nearly 90 yards.

Equipment: The Daedalus Stormknife. It's a knife that that is perfectly aerodynamic. It's handguard has two of the semi-precious stone, Lapis Lazuli, on either side. It's hilt is engraved with the Latin word 'Algol' witch literally translates into 'demon'. It is named after the star 'Algol', the demon star.

Background: "Where there is light, there are shadows. I am the shadow: The dark side of justice. Now give me my paycheck." When she was young, her mother died. She never met her father. She was left to care for her little sister all by herself, at the age of 14. She eventually found her way into the back allies of Chicago, and became an assassin for hire. That led her to illegal detective work. And from that, to many other... shady things... eventually her little sister left to live on her own, down in Florida.

I know this is sort of nitpicky, but you are forgetting the one part of the OC CS, please do add it and answer it, and then you will be accepted.

Original Character to whom was inspired by many sources, including but not limited to: Mob Talker Mod for Minecraft, other roleplays, and Terraria.

Yeah thanks a lot pal, for that edit message ya' jackass... Anyway accepted, welcome to the RP my friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back