• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☛ Area Zero

Can you please tag me once you begin accepting players?

@planetic Do powers have to be mind oriented? (I'd also like to reserve gravity and shadow manipulation please)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Abyss No, they don't have to be. Gravity and Shadow Manipulation sounds awesome, but you do probably need to explain your powers. You don't have to do that in the character sheet, but it would be great if you could do so in the roleplay.

@Abyss @Aio @Physiicz @LindsMagee

First of all, thanks for wanting to join the roleplay! I will accept your characters once the WIP is gone. I will check the thread every day, but in case I forget someone, just write me a message.

However, I thought we could probably do a bit of plotting, because I didn't write anything about the beginning of the roleplay yet. I wanted to seperate the plot into different chapters, and the first chapter would would start off as a normal day in the laboratory. All of them start their morning routine as usual, get scanned by the scientists and stuff like this. I will write more about the process in my first post.

Yet, each of them is chosen to be one of the first that enter the war, and therefor, the scientists want them to get in contact with the outerworld. They have stayed in the laboratory for their whole life, and except from simulations, probably books and tv shows ( which is illegal by the way, but some of the guys are a bit more rebellious as I figured out from the sheets ) they have never really been there. So, the scientist have organized a aeroplane which is supposed to be sending them to a training ground in the outerworld. It's the first time for all of them, and they are bit excited and all, but then there suddenly seems to be trouble with the machine, and they have to do an emergency landing in the middle of the desert where ZERO is secretly awaiting them. How does that sound?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back