What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Are you tired of sipping Crab Coladas? (Pirate RP)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kylesar1

I'm not crazy. My reality is just different
The large group decided to stop dragging ass and start joining in. Unarmed for the most part though, they went for brute force towards the fishmen, leaving Sebas and Ferg to get the Berserkers. Half of them charged in and they got the fishmen off Ferg's back easily after the Orc destroyed the tank, dazing everyone around the poor unfortunate soul. The tank explosion was a very smart move as it not only incapacitated the spearmen but the mages as well, stopping their spells long enough for everyone to charge in

The fishfolk were getting dragged to the side to get gang beaten and stomped out, and their equipment and magic shields stolen before being gutted and then stomped some more. With an entire ship destroyed and the crew all but dissolved, it was quite the revenge for the crew to get their aggression out. Even armed, 8 weren't enough for a force at least double that number. After being beaten into a paste, that left only 2 mages who had stood back from it all.

Sebas Deadeye
The Pockets

Sebas ran towards Ferg's downed berserker, Serrating and firing both harpoon bolts. The bolts smashed through The Viperfish's hide and lodged themselves deep in their skin just like Ferg's bolts were. Sebas then vaulted over him to prevent having his torso decommissioned by the one trying to give chase. These berserkers were very easy to outrun due to them being on land. Webbed feet were a liability here. Sebas ran into a problem when he tried to rebolt...........just like Ferg. "My bolts are stuck........" Sebas muttered as he tried to rebolt, forcing him to hold on to what's essentially become a glorified baseball bat. These Viperfish seemed to have not a single ounce of fat on them, as they caught the bolts like a slime would catch a fist.

"Mages! We need buffs! Make yourselves useful!"
"Buffs incoming! We need to charge!"
"Make it quick, damn it!" They better be charging up something good.
Fist incoming! Sebas was forced to defend with his Harpoon Gun. Big tradeoff. While Sebas avoided instant death, he was knocked back into a wall painfully, dazing him again, and his Harpoon Gun was shattered. "Quite the migraine I'm in for," he groaned before clumsily diving to the side to avoid the charging subaquatic bull.

Exhaustion from doing this shit all day was beginning to crash in all at once. Now armed with nothing but his fist and Serrate, this was about to become David and Goliath real quick.....only David had to fist fight Goliath in this iteration.

WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian

AniMANIA7983

Roleplay fanatic
(Sorry this is such a long one, my posts probably wont be nearly as long, i just wanted to somehow get him into the battle without making your characters have to try and find him)

Razor lied in the room on the table. It felt like an eternity as usual. He looked around at the IVs that were embedded into his sholders. One was for giving him water breathing potion, the other was for removing blood to study. That is all he really knew, and he wasn't even sure of one of them.

He attempts to pop his neck, and succeeds. He yawns and this also pops his ears which is a strange sensation, being underwater and all. This gives him a little clarity. If he was moved, there must have been a reason. But why would they do it so fast. Heck, they did it in his sleep.

He thinks for a moment and clenches his teeth before clacking them. He needed a way out and though he had no idea where he was, this might be the perfect opportunity. He was alone after all, and he had 2 ‘wires’ plugged into him. All he needed was to somehow get this amulet off of him.

He turns to his right side where the blood extracting IV was, he knew this was going to hurt, and he hadn't really felt pain in years, so it would probably feel stronger than normal. He bit the tubing and yanked it out causing a small cloud of blood to erupt from his shoulder. The salt water stung, but it was a pain he could handle.

Now he only had one shot at this, so he had to make it count. He slowly attempted to thread the needle around and under the amulet.
Easy, now... got it!

He released with his teeth and bent his neck downward attempting to grab the IV again.
Good..

Now he just had to pull enough to get the amulet near his mouth. This was the hard part. He had to pull on the IV, then stop and grip the bottom again so he could pull more. After a few minutes, he managed to get the amulet in his mouth.
Well... what now?, Razor thought to himself. The chain was around his head now and to make things worse, it was caught in his hair. He had noticed his teeth were around the gem.

He had an idea, but he knew it may hurt worse than the sting of the IV extraction. He bit down on the gem, shattering it. He hoped it would work. The shards were no longer glowing, so he assumed it had.

Now he just needed to play the waiting game as he felt his power steadily seap back to him. His honed senses were returning. That was good. Now he could sense people up to a mile away through vibrations of sound. The water had dampened it quite a bit, however. So he couldn’t sense exact locations.

What he could sense however was a commotion, and a big one. Almost right above him by a few floors. He had no idea he was so deep underwater.

After a few minutes, he had enough energy to sustain his metal limbs, though they were robust and very thin. He could move, and that was all that mattered. He created a drill using his hands and swam up to the ceiling, not forgetting to grab his IV bag of water breathing potion. He started drilling into the ceiling and easily made it up to the next floor. It was strangely empty. The commotion upstairs was probably taking most of their attention.

Maybe I ought to wait a few minutes to go up there... he thought to himself. He waited a bit for his metal arms to get to a good strength and then drilled through to the next floor. He was in the pockets again.
Being closer, he could now tell that the commotion was no longer above him, but instead around the corner.

He prepared himself for battle. As we launched himself forward.

WayfaringWaaksian

When the riled crew flushed her assailants away, Fergie was free to watch as spearman after spearman went down, a little slack-jawed at the sight. She was never one to underestimate the fury of a vengeful crew, but she was one to overestimate an enemy. The surprise here was that these towering fishpeople were getting their asses kicked by unarmed, malnourished prisoners like it was nothing. They were at a disadvantage in air, but damn, she didn't expect them to get slaughtered like this.

Now if only it were just as easy to take out these fucking fish mutants. "Shit, Sebas!" Further evidence that harpoon guns weren't the best shields. Decent one-use shields, maybe. With them both effectively disarmed once again, Fergie tossed her gun to the side and charged towards his attacker from behind. Impaled with four bolts and legs tangled in a pair of chains, the downed berserker wouldn't be getting up soon. Hopefully.
Her intention was to raise enough of a ruckus to distract the other one from wanting to beat Sebas into a pulp, but the orc beat her to it, rushing forward with the force of a charging bull and plowing his good shoulder into the berserker's side. The size difference between the two was comparable, even with someone as large as the orc man, but he'd caught him off guard. They both fell hard to the ground, the orc rolling off and jumping to a stand with speed and dexterity a fish out of water couldn't manage. With this window of opportunity, the mages had better be close to casting their buffs.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Kylesar1

The mages were close, but their casting was hindered by the last 2 fishfolk mages. 1 began to heal up the impaled berserker. The other started firing off icicles at the their charging mages, breaking their focus either due to having to dodge or to mitigate damage.

The tackled berserker stood up clumsily and its eyes began to glow red as it looked at the orc. Its scales jutted out slightly, turning it into spikes. Any attack that came from behind would stab into its attacker. It then charged towards the orc, but before striking, it spun around and grabbed one of the iron doors from the cells and flung it right at the orc's midsection like a frisbee, an attack that would break a few ribs and knock his breath out........or break his arms if he blocked with his arms

Regardless of what the orc did, the next thing coming was a spiked shoulder charge just to return the favor to the orc.

Sebas Deadeye
The Pockets

With the Orc distracting the second berserker, Sebas had the time to think up an idea to address the mages. He had a plan, but it would take a slight bit of time. "Ferg," Sebas said to her, "We're gonna get those tanks and blow them the fuck up." It was the easiest way to deal with the berserkers if they could get the explosion at their midsection. Their harpoons got lodged, but shrapnel propelled by an explosion would destroy them. "I need you to go for one of those mages while I relay the orders. I honestly don't care which one you hit."

• Attack the attacking mage- Get the buff faster (next post), but the downed berserker heals up quite a bit
  • Attack the healing mage- Prevent the downed berserker from healing up, but hold off on the buff (2 posts)
WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian

As Sebas went to go relay the orders to the crew, something came roaring from the corner, startling the crew. "What the fuck is that?!" Sebas ripped one of the spears from one of the crew's hands. It was.......something. Is this some kind of fishfolk dwarven fuckery? Some kind of necromancy? A man dismembered but moving due to obvious magic. Sebas had no idea what the hell this was, but the fact that there was a human face kept him from spearing this construct or whatever straight through the chest. "What is this?!" Sebas barked at him. Best case scenario? This was a man fully alive, in the same situation as Ferg, but on steroids. "Are you with these fishfolk?!"

AniMANIA7983

Roleplay fanatic
Hell no!”, Razor smiled, “those things can rot in the puddle they belong in”, he creates a scimitar. “Im getting out of here like the lot of you! Would anyone like a weapon?”, he creates 5 more swords of different types floating in the air waiting for them to be grabbed. “Ive been trapped here for who knows how long. And figured this commotion is my window of opportunity to get out.

His legs get to full strength and he shapes them to look like jeans. He shakes the water out of his hair and smoothes it out shaping his hand like a comb, “Also I figured you could use some assistance getting outta here yourself.”, he turns his hands into claws, “now who do you need to be filleted?”
Kylesar1 Kylesar1 WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian

WayfaringWaaksian

The projectile came too soon and fast to dodge. Contact was met with several cracks and the orc was slammed onto his back, where he laid wheezing. Breathing was agonizing after that blow to the chest, but still he forced himself onto his feet in a hunched stand, demonstrating that he'd muscled through such pain before. His movements were still slowed, he wouldn't be getting out of the way of the berserker's charge in time, but he wouldn't have to to avoid those spikes. Ducking down and crouching just before contact, the orc's back toppled the oncoming viperfish over, who landed square on his face. That gave him the time to put some much-needed distance between the two. At a greater disadvantage with his injuries, the orc wouldn't be winning this fight unarmed. He sought out for another spear from one of the fallen spearmen while the berserker was recovering from his awkward tumble.

"On it!" As Fergie and Sebas went to enact their given tasks, she remembered that attacking someone usually pertained using a weapon. With her harpoon gun out of commission, and the spears the prisoners were toting about like trophies being too large for her to make use of, it was looking like she'd have to rely on the old tooth and nail. That is, until that metal man bounded around the corner.

Fergie turned towards the sound of Sebas's yelling, and after getting a good look at the newcomer, had a very different thought process. One, two... four?? Startin' to feel one-upped 'ere...
When the stranger supplied them with arms seemingly out of thin air, she had the mind to not wonder "how" and dove forward, snatching up the first one in reach. A simple shortsword was brandished in her hand to get a feel for it. Yes, this would do.
With no time to give thanks, Fergie answered his call to action by pointing in the direction of the scuffle between the wounded orc and the berserker. "Fillet that fish!"

She was off again, making a hard sprint towards the healing mage. The buffs could wait, and the last thing they needed was two of those giants when just one was giving their muscle a hard time. Coming up from behind too fast for the mage to react, she plunged her sword into the back of their thigh, cutting through to the bone. "Heal this!"

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

AniMANIA7983

Roleplay fanatic
Razor smiles, “will do.”, with a glint in his eyes he glances at the berserker as it charged towards the Orc. “I took on a few of those before they managed to capture me. They got lucky and figured out how to knock me out. I wont let that happen this time

He jumps and lands in a fighting stance (for effect) as he creates metal spikes in the ground in front of and behind the charging berserker. They long spikes growing longer, though they appear quickly and dont give them time to slow down before the berserker is impaled.

That looks like it hurt, but just for good measure; let me...”, he pretends to snap and makes a clicking noise with his mouth as he sends a spike from the ground up through its head and then causes the spike to split and bloom like a flower into 5 sharp segments and cuts them down from the center. As one can imagine, the scene is very gory, though it doesn't seem to phase Razor. With his expression, it seems he’s done this plenty of times. “Fish, filleted

he smiles and shouts with his eyes closed and hears a clanking noise, “I figure one can be flashy and kill the opponent in multiple moves, but it’s more... strategic.. to just hold them in one spot and do it in one or two carefully aimed motions.” He scratches the back of his head, “and honestly, I just wanna get out of here after a few months of them stealing my blood. Er, At least i think its been that long.

He grows weary of the clanking sounds and turns around to see a fishfolk spearman had tried to sneak up behind him and had begun prodding him. He noticed the guy with his honed senses, but his metal layer is blocking all of the blows to the point where he didnt even feel it so he didnt even care, “know when to give up, mate.”, he skewers the spear wielder instantly and watches him drop to the ground.

Kylesar1

The healer crumpled from Ferg's attack as the attacker pelted the mages with more spells, faster spells, on the mages still working on their incantation and having a hard time getting back lost focus.
When Ferg yelled out Filet that fish, unarmed crew grabbed the few swords with Sebas grabbing the one that looked the closest to his signature sword, and the crew charged the downed berserker to begin stabbing into him, aiming for sensitive spots like the eyes. That berserker swiped a few and thrashed violently, but he only managed to take down 2 crewmates before succumbing to the rabid crew and Sebas breaking his spine by puncturing the scales covering it with Serrate

The charging berserker was taken down by this newcomer extremely easily. Literally in the time it took all of them to take down that one downed berserker, he took down the one that gave the orc a run for his money. What exactly was he again? And why exactly has he been down here this long if he could do all this?

Sebas Deadeye
The Pockets

With the threat clear for now, the Search and Rescue team began their effort to heal wounds, especially on the orc man who seemed to suffer the worst injuries. The other mages finished their incantation and casted the spell. Instead of a buffing spell, they turned into a mass Refresh, which healed up the crew quite a bit of their injuries, though those that suffered fatal injuries weren't healed up fast enough to survive their injuries. It also served as a stimulant, getting rid of their general fatigue and muscle fatigue. While Sebas was incredibly hungry, at least he wasn't dog tired anymore. He looked to Razor, "Oi, my name is Sebas," he said, resting the sword on his shoulder and cursing his lack of hilt, "That there is Ferg. Us 2 are here to get rid of whatever is causing those whirlpools and find the treasure we know they've hidden. The rest are here to save your asses." he decided to address everyone at this point. "Does ANY of you have any clues as to where they'd keep their treasure........or any information as to any sort of boss or leader figure."
WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

WayfaringWaaksian

Unlike the berserker, who was able to take a few down with him before succumbing to the onslaught, the mage didn't get a chance to retaliate, Fergie's blade impaling their temple and ending them the moment they hit the ground. "Magic types ne'er pay attention," she muttered as she worked to disconnect the tank, yanking off tubes and undoing straps. By the time she was ready to drag the thing away, she looked up and saw what remained of the absolute carnage that had ensued. "Holy shit." She didn't think the metal man would take "fillet" so literally. That viperfish was in pieces, as well as any other who'd made the unfortunate choice of confronting him. Sebas and the prisoner crew made quick work of the downed berserker, too.

She looked down at the tank her twiggy arms were struggling to lift. "Eh. Fuck this, then." The hoisted end fell with a hard thunk, and she bounded towards the rest of the group, but not before stopping at the berserker she'd downed. Though Sebas's gun was done for, Fergie's only needed to be dislodged from the fishman's tough scales and skin. Using her shortsword, she began cutting the barbs free.

The human woman who'd admonished Fergie for her fixation on the treasure let out a tired groan, but the orc, sitting down as to give the mages better access to his injuries, replied to Sebas, "We heard talk between the jailers about some Megalo fellow." He gave a shrug, a gesture that should have hurt in his condition but he didn't so much as wince at. "A name like that doesn't leave much to wonder."

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Kylesar1

Sebas Deadeye
The Pockets

Sebas scoffed, "No foolin'," he muttered. Well shit. Megalo had to be massive. Probably too massive to be the one making the whirlpool. The hell would it need a whirlpool for? "If it's a Megalo, then we wouldn't exactly need to FIND it." Something that big would need to be either hidden with magic or summoned. "Then again, if they were talking about someone named Megalo, it needs to be accessible.........right?"

One of the water mages stepped up. "Megalodons are ancient creatures of legend, long since extinct. That's what we're taught, anyways. The question is the connection between Fishfolk, the Viperfish, and this Megalo, provided it's the CREATURE and not just some name or title."
Sebas sighed. "Well we need to get the survivors out of here." He didn't have time for some mystery plot. Critical thinking would give him a headache at this point. It was most likely turning night by now and he wasn't about to come back down into these waters if he got back on the ship. He'd sooner end up on Dead Man's Isle. Sebas couldn't speak for Ferg, but he was willing to bet she had the same sentiment. Any sane person would, in all honesty.

The Strike Team spoke. "Sebas, we can get the survivors out of here and come back if needed." he sensed Sebas's thoughts.
"Thank god. You all have Arc Lightning and I don't even have a damn harpoon gun." Without a harpoon gun, Sebas was stuck with a fishfolk-made spear. It was beautiful and pearlescent, but he wasn't exactly a spearman nor was he too sure about the durability. In the ocean, one didn't exactly have a NEED for high durability, high pierce weapons. "Get them the hell out of here. When you come back, bring me a harpoon gun."

Sebas spoke to everyone. "Everyone leaving, go with the Search and Rescue Team," he said, "Ferg, you can't leave, and we need 1 healer with us."

By this time, everyone's wounds were healed for the most part. One of the healers stood by. The malnourished crew were quick to move with the Search and Rescue Team

AniMANIA7983

Roleplay fanatic
Razor looked at Sebas, “Im called Razor, you might have heard of me. Nice to meet ya.”, he thinks for a second after everyone is addressed, “I may not know specifically where the treasure is, but I may have a general idea of where they may have moved it to, though its underwater. They moved me to a ‘more secure place’ earlier. I assume the treasure may have been moved around there. I assume walking around there would take a while, but I drilled a few holes in the ground so theres that.

He thinks for a moment, “i could show you where the holes are, but I honestly wanna get out of here soon. Unless you want me to stick around in case more of those fish people show up.

He stops, “did you say they all have arch lightning?”, he looks to them, “I uh, recommend you don't use that around me, even if you aim it at an enemy, it may hit me anyway. My metal is very conductive.”, he looks around at everyone else, “Also if anyone is holding one of my swords, it might hit you too, so just a warning.

His hands transform back to normal metal hands and he scratches the back of his head, then his shoulder, “oh yeah.”, he removes the iv of the water breathing potion, “anyone need to breathe water?

Last edited:

WayfaringWaaksian

"Ugh... who cares what's in a bloody name?" Fergie had her retrieved harpoon gun cradled in her arm, so her other hand was free to rub at her face in frustration. She and Sebas weren't too far apart in their struggles, her own head pounding behind her ears. Those buffs worked wonders in curbing physical exhaustion, but that said little for that of the mental. "Whoever the fucker is," she patted the side of her gun, "he'll be gettin' the point pretty damn quick." That point obviously being more than... fuck, she just went right for the punchline. She was too tired for this shit.

Sebas's statement that she couldn't leave was a given, but she still made a show of how this made her feel, letting out a long sigh towards the heavens. "Fuuuuuuck, I need a drink. Why're we puttin' our lives on the line fer this damned treasure, anyhow?" Well, she liked getting paid. And having sleeping arrangements. And not being on Dead Man's Isle. Hell, it could be worse.

Complaints would have to be set aside, as questions rose back to the surface. Gods, she wished she was the one rising back to the surface. "The hell're they gonna "come back" to us, in this labyrinth?" She'd been wondering about that for a while, how Sebas had gotten backup so quickly. The prospect of teleportation eluded her. Even with the ship's myriad of capabilities, that would have seemed far-fetched to her. She was in for a surprise.

Razor introduced himself, claiming they might have heard of him. That was a maybe. Fergie had heard of a handful of Razors in her days, so that didn't narrow down the options much for her. More importantly, he had some vague idea of where this treasure Captain Adonis cared so much about was. Finally, a lead. Not only that, he was offering his presence as extra manpower. They barely knew each other, but after that display of magic, there was little reason not to have a powerhouse like that around. Nevertheless, she looked to her partner. "What're yer orders, Seb?"

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Kylesar1

Sebas Deadeye
The Pockets

"There's a laundry list of relics that he wants," Sebas said. The man told his crew fairly little in that regard, but the relics are highly specific. "Some relic. I don't give a shit, in all honesty. I just know we get 2nd pick of any relics found in there and then the largest cut of the gold.........Plus, since we've come this far, I'd rather die than let this all be for nothing." If they leave now, they've fought through an army for literally no reason.

"Look, whatever. Now that we have a lead, let's finish this nonsense up." He shook his head, looking for words to say, "If you need a drink, I'll buy you a whole keg after this," he muttered to her. Ferg needing a drink was the most relatable understatement he's heard this week. He then sighed, pushing back brain fog. "Anyways, the Search and Rescue Team and the Strike Team will get the survivors out of here and then they'll be on standby to be teleported back to me." Putting them on standby made them more versatile and able to be used as semi-instant reinforcements.
"Won't Evangeline punish us?" one of the mages asked. Evangeline was the name of the angel that was in Adonis's leadership circle
"I'll give her an offering for it, Probably my damn relic or all the gold I get.......if the relic is good." Evangeline had incredible power, but since she was divinity, she was subject to Divinity Law and Provocation restriction (to be expanded on later). Her power was needed once. She wouldn't use it again without a tribute.

Sebas, Ferg, a Healer, Razor. That was the group to finish this. Hopefully they could get to this treasure without having to deal with this Megalo thing or person. If so, they got what they came for and Seb would put a boot up Adonis's ass if he wouldn't just steer the ship around the whirlpools to get out of there. The treasure was the primary objective. Dropping the whirlpools would help them immensely, but it was ultimately secondary. "Razor, since you're a powerhouse, and you know the area, you can take point."

AniMANIA7983

Roleplay fanatic
Alright”, Razor says. He paces around as he talks, “I don’t exactly know the area, i just have an idea on where the treasure could be, though thanks for the compliment.” He leads them to the holes he drilled earlier there seems to be an opening into water, “i was held down there. I still seem to have the water breathing effect, do any of you still need it?”, he holds up he iv bag, “I assume one can drink it.” After waiting a little and giving the potion to anyone who needs it, he jumps down into the depths. And drills open the door at the bottom to see 2 gaurds. He quickly takes care of them while making a bit of a mess. There seems o be another hallway to the left and right with doors along the walls.

alright, now we just need to find the treasure room.. that is if they aren't all treasure rooms. They said they moved me down here because its more secure, so i can assume the treasure is also around here somewhere. Start looking through doors using the guards keys, ill just drill some holes.

Last edited:

WayfaringWaaksian

Fergie looked to Sebas as he spoke, the exhaustion in his tone making her forget hers momentarily. She'd been forced into trial after trial, almost drowning and risking her own hide for the sake of strangers. But Sebas had been through his own kind of hell trying to get back to her, never relenting in his search despite the odds. And he never had to, not for his own sake. She wasn't so conceited to believe that he came back just for her-- hell, they were still strangers to one another, just having met the morning prior-- but rather his own dedication towards the mission. It took principle to not bail out when the risk threatened to outweigh the reward.
Entirely too much principle, if Fergie had to be honest. How does one's life mean nothing in the face of failure? The way Sebas talked made her uneasy, but damn, if it didn't make her respect him.

Figuring that the least she could to for him was to show some appreciation, she mustered whatever jovial spirit she could reach for underneath the slew of pissiness. It wasn't too hard of a feat, thanks to Sebas's offer. "Haha! Shit, I'd drink the whole keg in one sittin'. Give the Capt'n a run fer 'is money." Knowing she'd have to do more than humor weakened her grin to an uncertain smile, and she gave him a hesitant nudge on the shoulder. "Look, I'm-- we're good, alright? I'll see this to the end, so long 's that's where yer headin'. I know ye didn't 'ave to come back fer me, an' I'd be damned to not return the favor." She felt like there was more to say, but there wasn't enough time to waste searching for encouraging words. So back to humor she went. "Don't mind it all that much, I just like bitchin'."

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

With Razor, it was back to business, so the words came much easier. She declined his offer of the potion, gesturing at hers and Sebas's air tanks. "Ye oughta hang onto that." He was the only one out of the four without a tank, so that would be his lifeline down there.

Unlike the spacious and empty-feeling pockets, these corridors were long and narrow, and might have been claustrophobic had they not accommodated the size of the fishfolk who carved them. Reminded of the tunnels of that dark magic maze, Fergie wrestled with the notion that there were only three exit points where they swam. It would be so easy for them to get cornered, even with Razor's demonstrated ability to drill through these walls. "Keep them eyes peeled," she warned, not turning her own away from one direction of the hallway even as she worked away at the lock of her first door.

Kylesar1

Sebas Deadeye
The Pockets- Lower Floor

They followed Razor and let him take out the guards easily. As he looked along the corridor, he shook his head. No amount of fatigue-alleviating magic could relieve the exhaustion he was feeling knowing they'd have to search all these damn rooms. "There's no way these are all treasure rooms. They come off more as barracks than anything.......Either they're pretty damn civilized, or we're looking at what could be a sort of overflow prisoner section." That was the only reason Sebas could think of for this place NOT being absolutely flooded with water. "I'd have thought that if they have a treasure room, it'd be underwater.........unless they're trying to prevent rusting or erosion." That was also likely. Some relics were completely ruined by water and keeping things underwater may subject it to rust or erosion.

They wouldn't know until they opened the doors. Sebas looked into one of the rooms from the broken window. Empty, so he walked in and opened a drawer. A couple gold pieces and an intact, NOT water-damaged journal. "Peculiar." This meant that......... "For some reason, this place is made for humans......or air-breathing humanoids at least." This should look familiar to all 3 of them. This was a pirate's room on the average pirate ship, albeit devoid of most normal personal belongings. The bed, while looking like some prison cot and not having so much as a blanket on it, was completely dry. Not a drop of water, not even in the barrel in the room (which was completely empty).

Sebas opened the journal to the last page with writing on it. "Illegible, but I recognize it as runic language." Sebas couldn't read that shit. It was an ancient dead language only used for making runes. Maybe the mages could read it, but it wouldn't make it out of here. "This gets more weird by the second."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)