Opinion Are You Religious? (Discussion about religion because why not!)

*looks at front page*

Da hell is this lol? So..umm..what's the point of this thread ? The first post gave me a good laugh..looks like an attack in those who belives in jeebus?, Christians?

The sting that a lot of people had and one of the Christianities main attacking points back in the day was that Pagans on a whole praticed magic. Even then, magic adhered to the three times rule as well so, int heory, if you tried to curse someone, you yourself was going to get cursed three times as hard.
I know this is completely off topic, but would you mind if I asked for a source on this?

It's actually hilarious because it's evolved from a flame war to an intelligent discussion.
And no one besides OP has straight-up attacked anyone or anyone's beliefs yet, subtly or openly.
Humanity can be suprising. I only hope the OP learns from this thread, but probably not.

Well, this thread had a weird evolution.
I disagree with some things stated here but now I'd feel bad bringing discussions back in this "idyllic" place, so I'll be quiet.

Agnostic/atheist by the way, hello.

Well, this thread had a weird evolution.
I disagree with some things stated here but now I'd feel bad bringing discussions back in this "idyllic" place, so I'll be quiet.

Agnostic/atheist by the way, hello.
"Soon the Great Journey shall begin. But when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet. And you shall be left behind."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back