• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Are you bored?? Come on in, we have cookies :)

Saturoosky

Normal Bear
Respond in any way you want just make it interesting! 

There is a small round table with a frilly pink table cloth, a plate of cookies, a pot of tea and a girl with sunglasses on. 

Kate: "Come on in! We have cookies and tea!"

The space criminal Kate is on the loose. Illegally transporting people to Earth is apparently "not okay" even if it is for a "kick ass party". Acording to the Men in Black that's a class 1 offense.

The table was a lie! The portal is closed (no more illegal entries till it opens back up)  </3  (To those already here, let's continue with the party!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate starts trying to flip one of the teacups so that it lands flat on its bottom like in those water bottle challenge videos. 

just say or do anything to kate as another person or thing (example:shark) or you can be yourself

Drew: s-s-sorry i don't really...talk much...or be out that much...*slowly starts to shake from nervousness* i...i...*fast walks away from being too nervous*

Drew: OWOWOWOWOW IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!! *holds head where the cup hit me**

Drew: cookies?.....*thinks "they are laced...i know it..."* no thanks....*walks backwards slowly, he is obviously nervous of being around you*

Lulu: Oh COOKIES! *Flies into the plate of cookies*

Kate: Woah! dang girl! you're hungry! you better slow down! save some for the rest of us!

Drew: OWOWOWOWOW IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!! *holds head where the cup hit me**

Drew: cookies?.....*thinks "they are laced...i know it..."* no thanks....*walks backwards slowly, he is obviously nervous of being around you*

Kate: *oblivious to hitting you* Hey! Don't think we dont know you're there! Join the party!  8)

Kate: Laced!? Whaaaatttttt? nooo... The only lace around here is this table lace! The only lace around here is my SHOE lace! Please. Hey drink some tea! *pours him a cup*

Lulu: Hey where do you think your going?! *Grabs Drew and flies up* And yes I can! *Pours pixie dust on Kate*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back