• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Are You Afraid of the Dark (LORE)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements
I'll post all the important information like clues and whatnots here. It'll constantly be updated so check back every so often.

BREAKDOWN & RULES
-Everyone is an average civilian under the age of twenty-two. Everyone over that age has died, for reasons you must find out. Make your characters unique and interesting but try not to go overboard, know what I mean? I'll love everyone regardless.
-NO ONE GOES OUT A NIGHT. Unless you want your character to die of course~ Character death is always a possibility if someone wishes to explore that. If not, then the curfew is at 6pm so no one gets caught in the darkness. It stays in effect until 8am.
-Please don't make posts back to back. There will be times with free posting and times when it's one per round. Typically though two per round is acceptable unless otherwise stated. Also in your posts please include a name, location, and who you're interacting with so people don't get mixed up with things. I'll be keeping track of the days and times in my posts.
-While the townies all know each other in some way, you all are new. Some of you may have come together and know each other (you all can work that out amongst yourselves) and most of you will know no one. You don't have any recollection of how you got here or what's going on. Only that you're here now and everything/everyone is weird.
-The character limit is three. If you want more then just ask me. I'd advise not to take more than you can keep up with but you already know that because you all are smart~ I also advise to keep a spare in case your character meets an untimely death.
-You'll know your character is accepted when I like your post and say welcome.

COUNCIL LEADERS

• original.jpg
    BASIC
    Name: "My name is Gideon König."
    Ethnicity: "My family hails from German descent but we are proud Americans."

PHYSICAL
    Brief Description: Gideon is a very broad and stocky boy. He stands at six foot two, is completely polished with a muscular physique, dons blonde typically untamed hair. His amber eyes are intense like his jawline.
    Usual attire: He's the type to go from a button-up and fitted slacks to a henley and jeans.
    Equipment: Archery bow - Walkie talkie - Silver watch

PERSONAL
    Personality: Assertive - Overprotective - Stickler for the rules - Cautious - Predictable
    Dislikes: Rebellion - Losing control - Losing others
    Hobbies/Talents: Leading - Sharpshooter - Bodybuilding
    Health Ailments: NONE

HISTORY
    Backstory: "I am the mayor's son and the rightful leader. I'm also the oldest now."
    What brings you to Southfield: "I was born and raised in Southfield. My family has been in charge for many generations."
    Extra:
    -First-in-command
    -Safety Commander
    Theme Song: [Optional/Just for fun]

HOUSE LEADERS

• original.png

BASIC
    Name: Ares Galanis
    Ethnicity: Heavily mixed

PHYSICAL
    Brief Description: Standing tall, pale, and proud Ares is the epitome of what every nerd dreams of being. He's well figured but on the lean side, has dark wispy hair, and pale ocean eyes.
    Usual attire: Usually seen wearing turtlenecks, dark jeans, or something of a more dressier variety.
    Equipment: Walkie talkie - ??? - ???

PERSONAL
    Personality: Prick - Condescending - Militaristic - ??? - ???
    Dislikes: Anyone who messes with Theo - Everyone who isn't Theo - Children
    Hobbies/Talents: Keeping to a schedule - Leadership - Investigation
    Health Ailments: Needs glasses for vision purposes

HISTORY
    Backstory: He's the stereotypical prodigy child that was supposed to go on to do great things. His mother wanted him to be a scientist and his father wanted him to be a doctor but instead he wanted to be a homicide cop. Go figure.
    What brings you to Southfield: His family moved out her after Theo was born. He's lived here since.
    Extra:
    -House Leader
    -younger brother is Theo
    Theme Song: [Optional/Just for fun]

Last edited:
JOBS
These are the activities and allowances for your characters. It's how they'll meet other characters, blend in, or find new tools. I'll be deciding them based on their skill sets but I will take suggestions for what job is wanted. Jobs can be switched at the council's discretion.

Saviors - Go out and look for clues, loot, and securing new areas. [Currently accepting 3]
< Brooklyn Cohen | Cleo/Angel >

Haulers - Duties for those who fall out of grace. They clean things no one wants to clean and generally do things no one wants to do. Anyone who isn't good at a job ends up with this.
< Apollo Evergreen | Jason Meyer >

Bloodhounds - They are the ones who keep everyone in line. They perform house checks, ensure everyone is safe and secure, and are the only ones allowed to openly carry weapons. [Currently accepting 2]
< Billie Tucker >

Babysitters - They keep the kids out of trouble. Also do the gardening. [Limitless]
< Ricky Martin | Andrew Fox | Charlotte Marsielle | Edwarda Laurence >

Council - They have differing jobs and authorities. Run by three people for the three departments. Safety, Relations, and Inventory. [Currently unavailable]

Last edited:
IMPORTANT LOCATIONS

Library
Two-floor library stocked with a wide variety of books. No clues found.

Town Hall
There's a small court inside and several small offices. No clues found.
-Food rations are held here.
-Group meetings are held in the courthouse.

Museum
Small museum with a dinosaur exhibit, mini aquarium, and ancient artifacts from various times and places. No clues found.

Residential Area
Every house on the block that is inhabited by people has metallic shutters that can be opened and closed remotely. The shutters cover all windows and doors, anything that can be entered. No clues found.
-Buildings have power through generators.
-There are roughly twenty residents left alive.

Police Department
Town police department doesn't have any officers left. Inside there are two cells in the back and a locked bomb shelter. No clues found.
-Strong enough to survive a rocket.
-Completely locked and reinforced.

Hospital
Two-floor hospital with a children's section and psych ward. There's only one 'doctor'. All medical records are held here. No clues found.
-Psych ward overrun.
-Children's department turned into lab. One person has access to it.

Park
Open field park with a playground and community pool.

Greenhouse
Their main source of food is grown here.

Lounge
What used to be a club is now where the 'bad kids' like to play.

Last edited:
EXTRA INFORMATION
-Each house has a house leader. Power usage in the house is only between 6pm to 8am.
-Breakfast is at 9am, those under the age of fifteen have lunch at twelve, dinner is at 5pm. 6pm is lockdown.
-Rations are divided for the household daily. How it gets divided in the house is up to the house leader.
-No stealing from the group, no lying to the group, governing word is law.
-Some characters will only be met through jobs, households, and interactions through others.

HOUSEHOLDS
Alpha HouseThe GladesPoppy PalaceBayview
Gideon KönigAres GalanisMiko TakedaHelia Locklear
Kamila GouldshellBillie TuckerBrooklyn Cohen Mathilda Leon
Himari NishikawaCleo/AngelJason MeyerAndrew Fox
Ricky MartinApollo EvergreenEdwarda Laurence
Angela CasianoCharlotte MarsielleGianni Valentino
Priscilla HookeSun-hi Yang

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back