• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Are there any Creepypasta fans out there?

still watching fma

Elder Member
So let me just start out by saying that I enjoy creepypastas more for the fact that they are short scary stories which I can consume in 15-20 minutes. I love these stories because they have a wide range of potential stories that range from realistic stalker stories, to being stalked by demons. You can find a story about communicating with the devil or how to survive the night shift of a creepy hotel. There are a lot of duds out there, but the gems are magnificent and really original. I love SkinWalker stories or government task forces/monster hunter stories. They tend to blur the line between the hunter and reality. Often times they are broken men who started off getting revenge for a lover or just being good at it.

Then there's the long stories such as Tales from the Gas Station, We are always on the Air at 106.4, and A journal from an alternate reality. The depth some stories can go such as Tales, rivals that of full length books.

But that's not why I'm making this interest check. I just want to see if there's interest out there and if anyone think it's a good idea to write short scary rp's(stories). The goal of this rp is to have a scenario and make it no longer than 5 Forum pages or around 15 microsoft word pages. The goal is to make a highly concentrated story, but have the players live; while I as the gm either facilitate things or play the bad guy. The second goal of this, is to explore a character and one aspect about them in just 15 ot pages. Rather than being prepared to play out years of an rp just to get a result, we're gonna explore an aspect of a character right here, right now.

Examples of this: How brave are you as a parent? What would you do for your possessed wife? Would you save people knowing they might hate you if they knew what you were doing? Do you feel remorse for the monsters you exterminate or the people you fail to save? What would your infatuation turned obsession look like?

These are the kinds of themes I'd wish to pursue. Pushing people's characters to their very limits as they battle things we can't possibly imagine in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back