• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arcane: Oil and Water

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
"You get to used to the small things, toxic fumes, coughing, the cold. The crime and the deceit and staring up at Piltover is the things I never get used. I used to stare up at the skies of piltover from the rooftops as a kid, wondering what it'd be like to be born on the other side."

Piltover, the most technologically advanced city in the world. And Zaun, the festering undercity where crime and poverty run rampant. The two cities are seperated, like oil and water. Meant to always be divided. A revolution was attempted but it was a failure. Now the undercity lays waiting for whatever fate has in store for it. Perhaps war is inevitable. Perhaps not.

I want do a RP based on Arcane. It can/somewhat can follow the main story and start in act 1 but it won't have to follow the story down to every detail and can diverge from the story. OCs and Canon characters are both allowed but I want it to have it's own identity compared to the show in a way that won't make it so the canon characters drive the plot as much and OCs can feel like main characters that drive the plot aswell.

It will very open-worldesque, so people will be able to roam the various locations of both piltover and zaun and start their own interactions. As I am not a huge runeterra lore expert we will be limited the world to what was shown in the Arcane show.

Id be up for this, was in a game before that never got off the ground so can scrounge up my OC Steak if needed

Hi!!

I'd love to join this. Buuuut I'm down if we have OCs Only and the MCs of the canon show just stay 8n the background. Feels too messy to include playable canon charries cuz that's really who drove the show and made it soooo amaaaaazing afterall.

Aaaand Cuz yeah Vi was my spirit animal for a bit too lol

Hi!!

I'd love to join this. Buuuut I'm down if we have OCs Only and the MCs of the canon show just stay 8n the background. Feels too messy to include playable canon charries cuz that's really who drove the show and made it soooo amaaaaazing afterall.

Aaaand Cuz yeah Vi was my spirit animal for a bit too lol
I think it'd be strange to completely ditch the canon characters but we might not really need them as much since I doubt most of them will be played by people within the RP as most people will likely wanna play as OCs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back