• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Arcana

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Humans in this world are rare.

Humanoids in general, not so much. Our lands do not boast elves, dwarves, or other such creatures - the only other humanoid you'll see is that of a merging of man and beast. Whether or not they're part of the Beastclan organization is up to the individual. But pure humans? You'd be surprisingly hard pressed to find any. Human populations have yet to soar again since the Reawakening a century ago. Perhaps this is because they are being mistaken for Beastclan kin and killed indiscriminately. Perhaps the other Flights are targeting humans for... unknown reasons.

Regardless, young human, it is time for your Exaltation. You have come of age, and have taken quite enough of our food stores and our den space if I may say so myself. Thus as is customary, you are to be sent far away from here, to be in service to our Deity, for whatever task He might see fit. May stars guide your feet and magic busy your hands.

This is a quest RP set in the world of Flight Rising. If you're unfamiliar with it, don't worry - so is the main protagonist. There are likely to be things that are not understood in this small intro, but hopefully I've captured your interest enough to persuade you to read and participate in this RP, though which all things will be answered.

I'm gonna be starting this up regardless of if people show interest, but it will only be progressed through reader interaction, so if you want to see more please do respond on the main thread.

Last edited:
I liked that mysterious tone. I'm interested. Although I'm a bit confused: where does "school" fit in here?

Although I'm a bit confused: where does "school" fit in here?
I have to admit I paused when I saw School on there as well, since we were thinking of it in a different way than the quest showed. Turns out the character in the story is going to be a scholar of sorts, so that's where it fits in.

And then you read the next post in the main thread and yeah you can see where it's going now.

Users who are viewing this thread