• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Arabesque

dwale

drownin

tibet.regular.png

7.gif

Put on your ballet shoes...

You've made it. Through the years of pain, pushing your limits and hard work, you've finally made it. The Jontaine Academy for Gifted Dancers has accepted you into their program. They happen to be the finest school in the country for ballet dancers and they're program is the hardest to get into. Only the best dancers are accepted and even then, many of the best drop out. This won't be easy. Not in the least, but it is your life long dream to dance for a living.

Will you pursue it?

[Co-GM and Partner is
@AbstractAnnabella and this was her brilliant idea. Now, before you get too excited lemme say a few things. This will not be some happy, great ballet school. The instructors are harsh and strict and will push your characters to the limits. They will be exhausted emotionally, physically and mentally after each day. Now, if I haven't scared you, gender ratio doesn't matter. The amount of characters has yet to be decided. There will also be a scandal that coincides with the acceptance of your characters, but that will be kept secret for now.]

My Tags

@Raphael

@KaoriMei

@Angst

Unfortunately, you haven't seen the last of me ❤️ I like the idea and I want to see how my usually easygoing characters would adapt in this kind of situation. The interest is real.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]
Unfortunately, you haven't seen the last of me ❤️ I like the idea and I want to see how my usually easygoing characters would adapt in this kind of situation. The interest is real.

[/QUOTE]
I was hoping I'd never see you again. Just kidding. Much love.

Last edited by a moderator:
- grande jetés into room- Can I join? Ballet is my life!!!!! There isn't to many ballet roleplays out there, I'm so excited about this one. Do any of you guys dance ballet too?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]- grande jetés into room- Can I join? Ballet is my life!!!!! There isn't to many ballet roleplays out there, I'm so excited about this one. Do any of you guys dance ballet too?

[/QUOTE]
I did, for nine years at least. And then things got a little complicated at my studio.

I did ballet as well, maybe three years ago? Conflicting schedules with some other sports and music stuff made me quit. I miss it bunches though

@Sailor Adams I did ballet for figure skating. Ballet was our 'off-ice' dance practice.

I don't do it much anymore since I can do my waltz jumps and spirals on-ice fine now.

Though I am one of the GMs, I did not do ballet.

As a matter of fact, I was kicked out in Pre-K. So, expect some major fails.

I did ballet for a few years, I didn't listen to shit in that class although I have been thinking about enrolling again. I do know some things however it would be nice to freshen up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back