• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community ~*April 2024 Buddy Event!*~

1713483769797.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x1
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713483804585.png
  • Pendra F (Wind) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713483816794.png
  • Umbra F (Shadow) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713483809290.png
  • Kazenoko F (Wind) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713483827448.png
  • Patina F (Metal) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713483836672.png
  • Mesa F (ShadowMetalEarth) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713483847731.png
  • Volcano F (ShadowMetalFire) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Gilgamush F (Earth) ⁎Vit
  • Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F
  • Water Buddy F x2

Calliope stored the Ball in her pack and called Gendra back to her. "One Ball left, mmhhmm. Let's make it count, mmhhmm." She rubbed Gendra's snout and leaned her forehead against the Buddies. "The Beach is pretty, I must admit, mmhhmm." The two began their search once more.

Action: Search for a Buddy

Izuru
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry

"Nah... not you... I want something shinier" said Izuru while spurring Turters to look elsewhere with him.
  • x10 Buddy Balls
  • x1 Bait
  • x1 Rhinox
    .Rhinox Vitality E > D
  • x1 Turters (Storm Variant)
    .Turters Vitality F > E
    .Turters Speed F >E
  • x1 Shadow Buddy

Actions
.Look for Buddies

Ryuuji Kamimura

Given the options Ryuuji had been presented with, he decided that he would head to a less extreme biome to start, something that was more familiar. Volanoes, winter wonderlands, canyons, and..beaches, well perhaps the beach wouldn't be so bad it did remind him of home some, maybe he'd hit there up next. After some internal deliberations instead of doing that for the time being Ryuuji would head to the fields zone. If he couldn't find anything worth his time there then perhaps he'd try hitting up the beach after.

Inventory:

Buddy Balls:
10/10
Bait: 1/1
Rocks: A lot

Action: Travel to Fields Zone

1713487683179.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x0
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713487655139.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713487669554.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713487655139.pngKazenoko F (Wind) HP = 25
  • Str F
  • Pre F
  • Int F
  • Spd F
  • Vit F
1713487640976.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713487621970.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713487139607.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F
  • Water Buddy F x2

"Ah, another of the Water Buddies, mmhhmm. Want to get to work, girl, hhhmmm?" Calliope gave Pendra a quick pet as the Wind Buddy headed out to do her job. "Last Ball, so rock meta it is, mmhhmm." Calliope picked up a rock and tossed it, quickly following the throw with a Buddy Ball.

Action: Throw a Rock and Buddy Ball

Glacier

Buddy Event.png

Yet another ice buddy encountered, and yet another ball thrown by the pair.

Action: Catching Ice Buddy [Ice Zone]

Balls: 4/10
Bait: 1/1

Buddies:
- Snowbolt
- Ice Buddy
- Ice Buddy

Snowbolt
Snowbolt (Ice, Lightning, Light).png
[Ice]/{Lightning}/{Light}

Strength - F
Precision - F
Intelligence - F
Vitality - F
Speed - D

Aedrianna

file-4i2i-UCi-CU83-U1-KWULBDdx-FOU2.jpg

Aedrianna poked her head out from behind Griffin, looking around as the thunder buddy disapeared. Hiruq let out a small chuff, staring off in the distance. She sighed and straightened up. "Sorry Griffin, that scared me a little. Are there a lot like those here?" She looked around a little more, noticing a man with a dragons tail riding on a turtle. And another figure with shaggy black hair. As well a figure in purple and black and a little black cat. "Oh look! There's some people now! Maybe we can get them all to join us for a picnic! Wouldn't that be lovely Mister Marcus?" She said to the man in heavy armor. Then proceeded to wave towards Izuru and Ryuuji. Eeriel and Squink. "Hello!! Would you all like to Join us?" She called out, looking around at all the buddies that were near.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Maverick Six Maverick Six TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Femboy Femboy Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Items:
Buddy Balls - 3
Bait - 1

Buddies:

Actions:

Last edited:
Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

Point Booster: Attentive Student E
Titles: Beastfolk, Ilithid, Ryke Nobility F, Helper of Natori
20230926_222425.png

Buddies: Sparkle (Shadow, Intelligence E), Goober (Water/Earth/Fire), Fire/Ice/Lightning Buddy, Wind Buddy
Inventory: 7/10 Balls, 1/1 Bait.

Moonberry Moonberry
Sighing at the discovery of another Lightning buddy, Squink chose to make her way away from it in hopes that she could get back to finding a buddy she was actually hoping to look for. Hearing the sound of a rather welcoming voice, the ilithid turned to see a rather brightly coloured girl who was offering for her and nearby people to join in. Since she had spent quite a while going around catching a ton of buddies, she supposed that it wouldn't hurt to take a nice break and waiting to see if any buddy types of interest came to her. That, and perhaps there was an opportunity to make new friends.

"Oh, that sounds really nice! Nice to meet you, I'm Squink, w-what brings you here exactly? W-with all this, ball stuff... probably the same letter kind of thing as I was. Are you having a good day?" Squink asked, picking up and holding her little world-turtle Goober in her arms for comfort since she wasn't sure how avid or active others had been in the whole buddy-catching and merging thing so far. Having not interacted with many people at all except for Griffin in the Mesa, it was quite a nice and peaceful change to see someone willing to stop and talk.

Action
Flee from Lightning buddy.

ANNELLANUS GILGRAMFRIED

eaF9HdI.jpg

"And now, the end is near"

"And so I face the final curtain"

"My friend, I'll say it clear"

"I'll state my case, of which I'm certain"

"I've lived a life that's full"

"I traveled each and every highway"

"And more, much more than this"

"I did it my way"

NmXJaUz.jpg

The water/wind buddy followed Gilgramfried as he sang and chanted. It was a long and arduous journey through long fields of grass and volcanic rock, despite the hardships the knight never stopped singing. Was it to keep himself sane as he was followed by a creature he did not approve of yet, or a song to calm the child through the pains of travel.

Actions: TRAVEL TO VOLCANIC ZONE
  • 10/10 Balls
  • 1/1 Bait

Water/Wind Buddy Stats

Strength: C
Precision: F
Intelligence: F
Vitality: F
Speed: F

Marcus Banecroft
Titles:
Human
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

full

The Fields​

The "nice to meet you" Marcus had received was not given back in turn.

Perhaps one could see the faintest trace of Marcus' expression through the slits in the eyes -- it was a raised brow. The curiosity which Griffin had seemed to be returned by Marcus in return. "I see. Fighting within can be cause for many dilemmas." He said, understanding that bit more than he was willing to let on. "Combine that with the fact that, in an age of heroes and individuals who can wipe out armies, teamwork can be oft forgotten." Indeed, he knew well he couldn't do everything by himself.

In that moment, Marcus' gaze shifted towards Adrianna as he watched her go behind Griffith for cover and protection, looking down ever so slightly to meet her own terrified gaze for a moment.

Then he turned to see a wind buddy which had appeared before her. While she was afraid, he did not view it as a threat given that nothing had exactly threatened them so far. And he had a lightning buddy of his own. "There are many of the sort. Some exist here and in the arctic area."

Just as she began to search, he watched as another appeared before her, gliding upon the abundant currents of this field.

"I would keep my guard but I have yet to meet one which presents much direct threat myself." The man then looked as she began to invite distant travelers with her. And he naturally knew what his first inclinations were: Duty.

"A picnic is a tempting offer....particularly if you have food." He says, thinking it would be pleasant. "But is it not distracting from the task at hand, Adrianna? We are here on a mission." He said, it apt to take some convincing to get him to stay. Once he started a task, he often felt honorbound to complete it to the best of his ability.

Action: None

Inventory:

Buddy Ball-
2/10
Bait- 1/1
Earth Buddy
Water Buddy
Lightning Buddy
Ice Buddy
Wind Buddy

ANNELLANUS GILGRAMFRIED

eaF9HdI.jpg
Moonberry Moonberry

"We have to attract another, do you understand?"

It was a simple tactic.
Sing.

All animals have some sort of mating call and he was going to help his water/wind buddy perform.
"Do you know the lyrics to Careless Whisper by George Michael?"
It squee'd in response following his lead

NmXJaUz.jpg

(Sultry Music)
The warrior spun on his foot striking a pose. His buddy ready for anything, patting it's feet to the beat.
"I'm never gonna dance again"

"Squee!"
"Guilty feet have got no rhythm"
"Though it's easy to pretend"
"I know you're not a fool"

"Squee! Squee!"

"I should've known better than to cheat a friend"
"Squeee!"
"And waste the chance that I'd been given"
"So I'm never gonna dance again"
"The way I danced with you, oh" "Squeeeeee!"

Actions: SEARCHING IN VOLCANIC ZONE

• 10/10 Balls
  • 1/1 Bait

Water/Wind Buddy Stats

Strength: C
Precision: F
Intelligence: F
Vitality: F
Speed: F

Ryuuji Kamimura

Moonberry Moonberry

Ryuuji looked to Aedrianna giving her a polite bow. "I appreciate the invitation, but I am here for a specific goal, in which I would like to catch at least one of these creatures. Perhaps after I achieve that I'll be able to rest more comfortably, and will partake then."

Action: Search Field Zone

Last edited:
1714286923791.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x10
Bait x1

Buddies:
Wind Buddy April 2024 Event.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
Shadow Buddy April 2024 Event.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
Wind Buddy April 2024 Event.png
  • Kazenoko F (Wind) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
Metal Buddy April 2024 Event.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
ShadowMetalEarth Buddy April 2024 Event.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
ShadowMetalFire Buddy April 2024 Event.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F
  • Water Buddy F x2

Calliope sighed and watched as the buddy disappeared into the distance. "Well, looks like it's time to make a trip back, mmhhmm." She clicked and held ehr arm out so Pendra could land, moving to curl on her shoulder. "We did well, mmhhmm. Let's get our rest, mmhhmm." She hoisted her bag and began to head to the central zone.

Actions: Move to Central zone and restock

Aedrianna

file-4i2i-UCi-CU83-U1-KWULBDdx-FOU2.jpg

Aedrianna giggled as she looked at the wind buddies floating around them, now that the thunder buddy had dispersed. She looked to Marcus and hummed a little in thought. "I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem! I Can go ask the Professor about food ! I'm sure he wouldn't mind." She reached for a ball and chucked it towards the wind buddy that was near her. Waving to Ryuuji as he declined the invitation. "Besides I'll bet the food will lure more buddies in!"

Items:
Buddy Balls - 3
Bait - 1

Buddies:

Actions:
Throw Buddy Ball to catch Wind buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back