• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community ~*April 2024 Buddy Event!*~

Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

Point Booster: Attentive Student E
Titles: Beastfolk, Ilithid, Ryke Nobility F, Helper of Natori
20230926_222425.png

Buddies: Sparkle (Shadow, Intelligence E), Goober (Water), Earth Buddy, Fire Buddy(x2), Lightning Buddy, Ice Buddy
Inventory: 2/10 Balls, 1/1 Bait.

Her next encounter was another Ice Buddy, one of which she wasn't in high demand for but wouldn't be turning down now that it was in front of her. Readying a ball and her piece of bait, she planned to just use up the rest of her resources here before she headed back to see what could be done at the lab. It would be great if she managed to catch this one also.

Action
Catch the Ice Buddy (using bait).

1713279216906.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x7
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713279153128.png
  • Gilgamush F (Earth) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713279163917.png
  • Umbra F (Shadow) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279172485.png
  • Pendra F (Wind) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279181265.png
  • Patina F (Metal) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279192096.png
  • Mesa F (ShadowMetalEarth) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279201706.png
  • Volcano F (ShadowMetalFire) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F

The Wind Buddy let out a pleasant laugh as it dodged the Ball, doing a loop in the aria s Pendra followed. "Oh, I see, you want to play, hhhmmm? Well, I would love to play, but unfortunately, this game is limited, mmhhmm. So why don't you come with us and we can play lots more, hhhmmm?" She smiled and tossed another Ball toward the Buddy.

Action: Throw Buddy Ball at the Wind Buddy

Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

20230926_222425.png

Buddies: Sparkle (Shadow, Intelligence E), Goober (Water), Earth Buddy, Fire Buddy(x2), Lightning Buddy, Ice Buddy
Inventory: 1/10 Balls, 0/1 Bait.

Squink felt like she would've caught it then and there if she didn't waste the time and effort by using the piece of bait, wondering if it was even worth using it ever in the first place as she grabbed her last ball. Also taking a rock in hand, she wondered if the random strategy she devised and used in the Beach zone would prove effective here to catching it before it inevitably fled.
"Lets hope this works... " Squink mumbled, pressing the button on the ball to activate it.

Action
Catch the Ice Buddy (using rock).

1713279494180.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x6
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713279436849.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713279444448.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279452883.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279463270.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279474054.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279483781.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F

The Wind Buddy dodged once more as Pendra chased the Buddy Ball through the air. "If we keep this up, I'll be out of Buddy Balls soon, mmhhmm. Don't you want to be partners with Pendra and me, hhhmmm?" She pulled another Ball from the pack and tossed it high toward the Wind Buddy.

Actions: Throw Buddy Ball at Wind Buddy

Eeriel

"Feel the energy coursing through your veins, and channel it outwards. Seek your inner zen... the hell am I babbling about."

Toortle's training consist of using a spinninh machine as an opponent against Toortle in slapping competition. The buddy can't stop screaming as he and the machine slap each other but oherwise he seemed to enjoy it.

Action:
Training Toortle

Inventory:
10/10 ball
1/1 bait

Buddy:
3766464b-eea3-440b-a33a-be041e4b7d9f.webp
Water/Ice/Fire

Str F
Prc F
Int F
Vit E
Spd E
Shadow/lightning buddy

1713279807037.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x5
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713279738051.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713279748392.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279757547.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279767746.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279781679.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713279791677.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F

She frowned as her patience began to wear thin. Bad results was never her strong suit. She took a deep breath to calm herself and sat watching the two Wind Buddies circle and play together. The cool sea breeze felt good on her face, and the sound of the waves was calming. This place was nice, she would love to visit again one day. She waited a short time, taking in the BEach, before standing once more. She did still have a job to do. "Alright, we need to get a move on so be a dear and come with us, hhhhmmm?" She threw the Ball at the Buddy watching it in anticipation.

Action: Throw Buddy Ball at Wind Buddy

Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

20230926_222425.png

Inventory: 0/10 Balls, 0/1 Bait.

Failing to catch the buddy she found, Squink sighed and supposed that it was a good enough time to return back to the lab in order to stock up once more as well as experiment with fusing some of her buddies. She wasn't sure about fusing her only shadow buddy Sparkle yet, but the rest were worthy science candidates.

Action
Travel to the Lab.

1713282402364.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x4
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713282345449.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713282355911.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713282364012.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713282372836.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713282380633.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713282388949.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F

She sighed and shook her head. "I am sorry, little friend, but I am a scientist, I can not continue to perform the same task over to the same result and expect something new will happen, mmhhmm." She lifted a stone and tossed it along with the Buddy Ball. "So I will try a new approach, mmhhmm."

Action: Throw Rock and Buddy Ball at Wind Buddy

Eeriel

The cat could only watch from rhe sideline as Toortle's training seemed to be reaching its climax. Both the turtle amd the machine launched numerous strikes at each other that at one point it become hard even for her to follow.

Then suddenly Toortle lunged forwards and bulldozed the machine, flattening it beyond repair.

"Well, I guess that's it for your current training."

Action:
Training Toortle

Inventory:
10/10 ball
1/1 bait

Buddy:
Water/Ice/Fire

Str F
Prc F
Int F
Vit E
Spd E
Shadow/lightning buddy

Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

20230926_222425.png

Inventory: 10/10 Balls, 1/1 Bait.

Returning back to the lab after such a little trip, Squink was rather excited to get back out and look for the bestest buddies for her dream favourites, but first she wanted to take a look at this fancy 'fusion' thing while she was here.
"Mister Professor, sir? I-I caught a few buddies and such and was wondering if I could try fusing them. Can I try with this Water and this Earth one first to see what happens? I might add a Fire one to it next, I think I have quite a few I can combine together... " Squink asked curiously, holding the balls for Goober the water tutel and the Earth Buddy she caught in the Mesa whom she hadn't named. Wondering what would happen with her first fusion, she waited patiently to see what the outcome was like. While waiting, she made sure to stock up on ten more balls as well as grabbing another piece of bait even though she felt it wasn't very useful in comparison to just chucking balls or rocks at the target.

Actions
Fuse Goober (Water) as host and Earth Buddy as secondary. Moonberry Moonberry

♫ Buddy Center ♫

d3832e90-06bb-4a6d-a667-15d8c6a19abf.webp

The professor smiled at Squink and took the buddies. Putting them into the chambers accordingly. He started to flip the switched, and turn the knobs. The lights growing slowly, and fading quickly. When it was time there was a hissing sound, before the man pulled out the newly fused buddy. "Here you are miss" He chuckled. "Mind the mud"

Femboy Femboy

Eeriel

Packing her new restocked balls, the cat jumped on top of Toortle's shell. He has cold shell now ever since he got merged with an ice buddy but at least the blue fire on his head counter it and made riding him bearable. Time for her to continue her adventure

Action:
Travel to Field Zone

Inventory:
10/10 ball
1/1 bait

Buddy:
Water/Ice/Fire

Str F
Prc F
Int F
Vit E
Spd E
Shadow/lightning buddy

Aedrianna

file-4i2i-UCi-CU83-U1-KWULBDdx-FOU2.jpg

Aedrianna's laughter cascaded like a clear stream as Hiruq gamboled around Griffin with ungainly delight. She clapped her hands, a spontaneous symphony of joy, oblivious to the silent tension unfurling from Marcus. Her cheeks glowed a delicate rose as she beheld the metal earth buddy approaching her. "Oh, you're just adorable!" she exclaimed, her voice a gentle breeze as her fingers reached out to caress its cold, metallic surface tenderly. Hiruq sniffed at the creature curiously himself, circling it in a friendly greeting.

Her eyes, shimmering pools of mirth, danced from Marcus to Griffin, her smile as radiant as the morning sun. "It would be lovely to have a picnic together!" she mused aloud, her words painting pictures of sunny fields and laughter under the open sky. Yet, as she spoke, a rogue cloud, small and charged with crackling lightning, drifted ominously towards the merry gathering. Aedrianna blinked, her smile faltering for a heartbeat as surprise painted her features. "Oh... oh my! What is that?! Is that a buddy too?" Her voice wavered, a note of uncertainty threading through her usual warmth.

Retreating a step closer to Griffin, her sanctuary in the unfamiliar, Aedrianna's hands fumbled nervously into her pack. Her fingers wrapped around a buddy ball. She closed her eyes and threw the ball overhand towards the lightning buddy.
Maverick Six Maverick Six DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Items:
Buddy Balls - 4
Bait - 1

Buddies:

Actions: Try to catch the lightning

Last edited:
Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

20230926_222425.png

Buddies: Sparkle (Shadow, Intelligence E), Goober (Water/Earth), Fire Buddy(x2), Lightning Buddy, Ice Buddy
Inventory: 10/10 Balls, 1/1 Bait.

"Ooh, the little mud tutel is cuuute~! I'm glad I made you, but I think it can go one step further considering I haev some extra buddies too... " Squink pondered, her first idea was to originally combine one of her Fire buddies with it but now she was tempted into combining Sparkle with it too just to see what would happen. After all, these technically weren't her own and she was here to help assist with experiments. Deciding against it, she would withhold her shadowy companion for another merge later.

"Ah, I'd also like to add one of my Fire buddies to this one, then I have enough buddies to do some more merging after this one. I'm rather curious on the outcomes before I head back to finding the ones I didn't get yet" Squink made small talk cheerfully, offering one of her Fire buddies to merge with the Goober she made.

Actions
Merge Goober (Water/Earth) as a host with a Fire Buddy secondary. Moonberry Moonberry

♫ Buddy Center ♫

d723ef40-e09c-4258-8bd9-863a3e1e172b.webp

The professor nodded, following up by taking the muddy turtle and placing him in the chamber. Along with the fire buddy in the other one. He hummed and rocked on the balls of his feet as he flipped the switches and turned the knobs. Watching the lights flicker on and off. When he took the creature out, he hummed again in thought. "I see I see. Earth and fire. interesting!"

Femboy Femboy

Izuru
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry

Once Turters had fallen asleep in its bucket and Izuru was watching as people were happily merging their buddies. The actual usefulness of this training was something Izuru contemplated heavily. Flopping onto his side while Turters wiggled a little in its sleep. He decided to keep going all in. Grabbing the little fins of Turters while it slept. His next move would be to move its limbs to keep it training.
  • x0 Buddy Balls
  • x0 Bait
  • x1 Wind Buddy
  • x1 Lightning Buddy
  • x1 Rhinox
    .Rhinox Vitality E > D
  • x1 Turters
    .Turters Vitality F > E
  • x1 Shadow Buddy

Actions
.Training

Eeriel

"Finally, a normal terrain!"

The cat was happy with the field she was in. The lack of obstacle means its easy even for her to spot things and there's no hot lava or cold ice to worry about.

Action:
Searching Buddy

Inventory:
10/10 ball
1/1 bait

Buddy:
Water/Ice/Fire

Str F
Prc F
Int F
Vit E
Spd E
Shadow/lightning buddy

Ceylan

Languages: Common | <Beastial>

Ceylan successfully found another buddy. “Hello there!” However, he noticed it was another lightning one. Although Storm also was 1/3rd lightning, he figured that a holy trinity between earth, shadow and lightning would also be feasible. “Do you want to join us as well?” He asked. With it, he grew a ball at the creature.

Actions: 3. Catching a Buddy: Attempt to catch a buddy using the provided items.
Balls: 9/10
Bait: 1/1
Buddies:
  • [Storm] - Wind/Water/Lightning: 1 (Strength F, Precision E, Intelligence F, Vitality E, Speed F)
    file-b1c3-Jc-Emn-Fdqzdpf-TMb-OWj-Bi3.jpg
  • Earth: 1 (Regular Stats)
  • Shadow: 1 (Regular Stats)

Ceylan

The first ball was a miss, but he could always try again.

Actions: 3. Catching a [Lightning] Buddy: Attempt to catch a buddy using the provided items.
Balls: 8/10
Buddies:
  • [Storm] - Wind/Water/Lightning: 1 (Strength F, Precision E, Intelligence F, Vitality E, Speed F)

1713361419998.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x4
Bait x1

Buddies:
Earth Buddy April 2024 Event.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
Shadow Buddy April 2024 Event.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
Wind Buddy April 2024 Event.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
Metal Buddy April 2024 Event.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
ShadowMetalEarth Buddy April 2024 Event.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713361633154.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F

Calliope watched as the Wind Buddy made a get away. She was dissapointed, but it would be alright. She would find a Buddy eager to join her on her quest for research. "Come on Pendra, we'll find another, mmhhmm." With a "Brwiiii" the Buddy floated down and floated alongside her as they continued their search.

Action: Search the Beach for a Buddy

Ceylan

The second ball was also a miss, but he could always try again.

Actions: 3. Catching a [Lightning] Buddy: Attempt to catch a buddy using the provided items.
Balls: 7/10
Buddies:

1713362109168.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x4
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713361997274.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713362008321.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713362023805.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713362066931.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713362083118.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713362093392.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F

The pair walked for a long time before reaching the edge of the Zone. "That is odd, I wonder where they all are, mmhhmm." Calliope rubbed Pendra's head and turned around. "Nothing to do, but try again, mmhhmm." She smiled and the two started on their way back.

Ceylan

“Welcome to the team~” He stated with a happy tail wag as the new [Lightning] buddy joined in. He then figured it was time to merge another trinity of creatures, so he'd [Move] to the lab again.

Actions: Moving from [Fields] to [Lab]
Buddies:
  • Lightning: 1 (Regular Stats)

1713364573693.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x3
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713364517357.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713364527517.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713364536822.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713364545113.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713364554546.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713364563105.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F

Ahead of them, a Water Buddy crawled from the surf to walk on the beach. Calliope nodded at the expectant Pendra, who then floated over to it. "Keep it entertained, girl, I'll try the Ball, mmhhmm." She pulled a Buddy Ball from her pack and tossed it at the turtle creature.

Action: Throw Buddy Ball at Water Buddy

Last edited:
Ceylan

Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry

“Professor, I have returned.” He'd state. “Would you please bring these two together in holy union?” He'd ask, hoping to [merge] the [Shadow] (host) and [Earth] buddy.

Actions: Merge [Shadow] (host) and [Earth].
Buddies:
  • Lightning: 1 (Regular Stats)

1713365378153.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x3
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713365288002.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713365306162.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713365316926.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713365329744.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713365341679.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713365352770.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F

Calliope sighed as the Ball went wide and the Water Buddy quickly dove back into the sea. "I suppose it is only fair that I should suffer for my earlier abundant success, mmhhmm." She called over Pendra and shared a small piece of Bait. "But we won't be deterred, mmhhmm. Let's get back to it, mmhhmm." With a gentle stroke of Pendra's muzzle, the pair continued to search for Buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back