• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community ~*April 2024 Buddy Event!*~

1713229598257.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x10
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713229537997.png
  • Gilgamush F (Earth) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713229547127.png
  • Umbra F (Shadow) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713229556866.png
  • Squapple F (Fire) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713229572025.png
  • Patina F (Metal) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713229585396.png
  • Mesa F (ShadowMetalEarth) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713230017571.png
  • Volcano F (ShadowMetalFire) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Fire Buddy F
  • Metal Buddy F

As she waited for the merge to finish she was startled by the voice f the cat she hadn't noticed. She leaned down to Eeriel and smiled warmly. "Oh, of course, I would love to, mmhhmm. Cooperation and teamwork are how we shall uncover these Buddies secrets, mmhhmm." She opened her pack and realized she only had two Buddies left to part with and the Metal was still being saved for Ruby. "How about this one, hhhmmm?" She held out her Fire Buddy Ball, offering it in exchange. "Oh, and does it have a name, hhhhmmm? I have not named this one yet, mmhhmm."

Once the merge finished she looked over the new Buddy. "Fascinating, mmhhmm. This one is so sleek compared to its brutish brother, mmhhmm. You shall be Volcano, as you embody every Buddy in that zone, mmhhmm." She stroked it's head and beak, then recalled it to its Ball. "Thank you so much Professor."

Mentions: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Eeriel

"That will do, it doesn't have a name yet. Good luck with your birb mixing."

Eeriel nodded at the fire buddy and exchanged her ball with Calliope's. Then she immediately turned back to the professor with two buddies.

"My last for now, prof."

Action:
Trade completed, merging water/ice buddy (host) with fire buddy

Moonberry Moonberry StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

Inventory
10/10 ball
1/1 bait
Water/Ice buddy
Shadow/lightning buddy
Fire buddy

🦁GRIFFIN🦅
INTERACTIONS: Moonberry Moonberry

• BLANK WRITER HAS DRAWN A BLANK

After the merging, Griffin gave his newly merged buddy a pat on the head. What was its name now? How did the merging work? Did it just make it two in one? In the end, Griffin decided to name it Marlas. A nice sounding mixture of Nickelas and Marbell. Afterward, Griffin and Marlas would walk to the field zone. Hoping to perhaps find a wind buddy to add to the merged Marlas, who was currently jumping behind Griffin. It reminded him of a kangaroo.

Action 1:
    Go to field zone.

Supplies: 1 Bait, 10 Buddy balls.

Buddy Types:
    Marlas [Metal/Earth]
    BLANK WRITER HAS DRAWN A BLANK

Glacier

Buddy Event.png

As the ball flew past the ice buddy, it was apparent that this catch wasn't going to be as quick.

No matter Glacier thought, getting out another ball for Snowbolt to throw.

Action: Catching Ice Buddy [Ice Zone]

Balls: 7/10
Bait: 1/1

Buddies:
- Snowbolt
- Ice Buddy

Snowbolt
Snowbolt (Ice, Lightning, Light).png
[Ice]/{Lightning}/{Light}

Strength - F
Precision - F
Intelligence - F
Vitality - F
Speed - D

♫ Buddy Center ♫

3766464b-eea3-440b-a33a-be041e4b7d9f.webp

The professor nodded, taking the two buddies and beginning the process again. He switched the flips and turned the knobs. Watched the lights and watched them fade. Then took the new buddy out and was surprised by the heft. "My my, another beastly one I see. Some of these seem to be rather impressive."

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Marcus Banecroft
Titles:
Human
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry

full

The Fields​

The Warrior walked along the grassy field, leaning over to pick up a now still buddy ball.

In response to her beaming smile and chipper attitude, Marcus could offer the young woman no facial expression. Yet he reached to the back of his helmet as to scratch his neck. He obviously could not do so however. When she'd mentioned that she'd forgotten to catch the creatures, Marcus couldn't help but let out a brief, almost stifled chuckle. To forget one's duty here felt strange. But he remembered getting at least a little distracted in the beach zone in particular. " I suppose it can be easy to forget in a place like this."

Quietly, he watched her aim at the ball and pitch it towards one of the creature.

"Unfortunate. But I can recount my failure as well. I had fallen into a pit of luck in the arctic zone." Marcus could remember his brief bout of misfortune which had occurred to him. It felt strangely distant, now.

"But with time and effort, it can be overcome." Marcus reaches into his bag to pull out a bag to pull out a ball and he offered it to her, to replace the ball she'd expended. "Here. Try again. It seems I have caught the ones I wanted already."

Action: Offer Ball to Aidrianna

Inventory:

Buddy Ball-
3/10
Bait- 1/1
Earth Buddy
Water Buddy
Lightning Buddy
Ice Buddy
Wind Buddy

Glacier

Buddy Event.png

Fortunately, it seemed this buddy wouldn't be a particularly drawn-out endeavor, as the second ball hit. Two ice buddies, seven more balls to use!

Thus, Glacier & Snowbolt continued their search for more.

Action: Searching for Buddy [Ice Zone]

Balls: 7/10

Buddies:
- Snowbolt
- Ice Buddy
- Ice Buddy

Snowbolt

Strength - F
Precision - F
Intelligence - F
Vitality - F
Speed - D

Aedrianna

file-4i2i-UCi-CU83-U1-KWULBDdx-FOU2.jpg

Her blue eyes grew three times their normal size, as the man handed her a ball. She looked at it for a second before glancing up at him with the same bright smile. "Thank you so much mister! You're so nice!" Hiruq gave a light chuff, as if giving his own form of gratitude for the man's graciousness. She tucked a few strands of blond hair behind her ear as she packed the ball away into her bag. Her eyes quickly flitting back up towards to sky, to see if she could spot anymore. "Okay let's see....hmm..." She scanned the area for a new target. But what she saw brought her immense joy. A figure in the distance, with wings, and large furry feet. Like they were wearing a pair of lion slippers. She let out an excited shout, and lifted her hand up high, waving it from side to side. "Is that you Griffin?! Hello!!" Hiruq chuffed, taking off in a rush towards the young man, to run circles around him playfully. Aedrianna looked back towards the man in armor and explained, "I think that's my friend. We went on a mission together, and he protected me from those nasty giant bugs. You'll like him"

Maverick Six Maverick Six

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Items:
Buddy Balls - 5
Bait - 1

Buddies:

Actions: Search for a buddy

Eeriel

"Toortle, look how much you have grown. I feel like a proud parent."

Eeriel was impressed by her buddy's new appearance. Definitely looks way tougher than before.

"Let's go do some training now."

Action:
Training Toortle

Inventory:
10/10 ball
1/1 bait

Buddy:
3766464b-eea3-440b-a33a-be041e4b7d9f.webp
Water/Ice/Fire

Str F
Prc F
Int F
Vit F
Spd E
Shadow/lightning buddy

🦁GRIFFIN🦅
INTERACTIONS: Moonberry Moonberry Maverick Six Maverick Six

• Reunions and Lightning buddies

Marlas’s ears perked and both Marlas and Griffin looked in the direction of a familiar voice. When he saw Aedriana he started running towards her, meeting up with Hiruq.

“Aedriana! Hiruq! It’s been awhile! Nice to see you two again.”

Marlas would examine the wolf curiously before jumping towards Aedriana and making loud clanks from the metal as it moved.

“How’ve you been? Hope things have been well! Especially after the bug nest. And who is this?”

He asked before vaguely darting his eyes around in search of a nearby buddy that Aedriana didn’t have her eyes on.

Action 1:
    Search for buddy in Field Zone

Supplies: 1 Bait, 10 Buddy balls.

Buddy Types:
    Marlas [Metal/earth]

Glacier

Buddy Event.png

A third ice buddy!

Glacier and Snowbolt gave mutual nods to each other, before beginning the process of the former tossing the ball to his companion, and the latter hurling it forward.

Action: Catching Ice Buddy [Ice Zone]

Balls: 6/10

Buddies:
- Snowbolt
- Ice Buddy
- Ice Buddy

Snowbolt

Strength - F
Precision - F
Intelligence - F
Vitality - F
Speed - D

Marcus Banecroft
Titles:
Human
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

full

The Fields​

"Mm. You remind me of the young ones at the monastery." He commented, watching the young lady practically gallop jubilantly across the field. If she hadn't talked to him, he might have left. But he felt almost...at peace ironically. It was a very similar feeling to what he was feeling on the beach. "Perhaps I should g-" He watched looked at her large eyes for a moment...before abruptly cutting off what he was going to say. "Nevermind."

"Oh, and I almost forgot. My name is Marcus by the way. It's very nice to meet you." He said, as he looked down at the dog, who offered his own form of gratitude to him. "You're an intelligent fellow, aren't you? Perhaps I shouldn't act surprised. I did meet a talking cat earlier." His attention however had been drawn elsewhere.

As Aedrianna practically frolicked across the field -- Marcus walked along, his long speared as little more than a walking stick at the moment. However, when he saw someone approach...his grip would momentarily tighten. His hands were bare, and one might see the rippling veins which appeared on his knuckles....

...before he simply walked over.

From behind the veneer of an odd, bestial mask, Marcus looked at the winged being with lion's feet before him. His eyes scanned him up and down subtly. It might be easy for this to be missed as the dog ran circles around the man.

"I see." He said. "Hello, Griffin. I am Marcus." The armored warrior at the moment, merely looked at Griffin. Though one might notice he was only looking at Griffin. He didn't take the time to even search for any buddies. Nor did he seem to look at Adrianna as she moved about.

"Those monsters? It must have been quite the fight."

Action: None

Inventory:

Buddy Ball-
2/10
Bait- 1/1
Earth Buddy
Water Buddy
Lightning Buddy
Ice Buddy
Wind Buddy

Last edited:
1713245388066.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x10
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713245113458.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713245129279.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
Wind Buddy April 2024 Event.png
  • Pendra F (Wind) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713245158086.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713245170468.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713245183990.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Metal Buddy F

With a few last minute changes to her team, Calliope readied herself and headed out into the wilds once more. She decided she would make her way to the Beach. The weather there was always nice.

Action: Move to Beach Zone

Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

Point Booster: Attentive Student E
Titles: Beastfolk, Ilithid, Ryke Nobility F, Helper of Natori
20230926_222425.png

Buddies: Sparkle (Shadow, Intelligence E), Goober (Water), Earth Buddy, Fire Buddy(x2)
Inventory: 6/10 Balls, 1/1 Bait.

Having failed to catch the Lightning buddy on the first throw, she tightly clutched another ball in hand ready to give it another shot. By this point, she was determined to start catching a lot more little buddies even if this wasn't the adorably cute one she imagined she was looking for. Nevertheless, she silently hoped that the next throw would prove successful in her attempts to capture it. After all, this would also be her first Lightning buddy both found and captured.

Actions
Catch the Lightning buddy.​

1713274940830.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x10
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713274861710.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713274873636.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713274882510.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713274891694.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713274930390.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713274915656.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Metal Buddy F

As she stepped onto the Beach, she gave a slow glance at around the area and took a deep breath. It was beautiful and felt... clean... pure. She was glad to be here. "Come on out Pendra, let's do some searching, maybe we can find a few friends, mmhhmm." She released the new Wind Buddy from it's Ball and gave it a few gentle pets. "Time to get to work, mmhhmm." The pair began searching the shallows for signs of Buddies.

Action: Search the Beach Zone for a Buddy

Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

20230926_222425.png

Buddies: Sparkle (Shadow, Intelligence E), Goober (Water), Earth Buddy, Fire Buddy(x2)
Inventory: 5/10 Balls, 1/1 Bait.

"Okay... five balls left, is hopefully enough to catch it. I just hope that it catches soon enough so I can head on back, even though I've still got stuff to catch here and to come back to, it is rather chilly. This should be quick and easy, I think... " Squink mumbled to herself, reminded of tje difficulties she went through catching anything originally and hoping this wouldn't be a repeat. Grabbing hold of another ball, she concentrated as hard as she could on her target, wondering if there was some secret trick to it that she was possibly missing or something. Squink was curious if anyone else had collected all of the different varieties yet, not surprised if someone was to be so skilled at it and wondering what her favourite of the lot could be.

Action
Catch the Lightning buddy.​

1713275593155.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x9
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713275507809.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713275519132.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713275531669.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713275540668.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713275551851.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713275560964.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Metal Buddy F

As she came across the Water Buddy splashing in the waves, she smiled and signaled Pendra to join it. "Maybe you can keep it calm, mmhhmm." As the two enjoyed the sea, Calliope readied a Buddy Ball and tossed it toward the Water Buddy.

Actions: Throw Buddy Ball at the Water Buddy

Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

20230926_222425.png

Inventory: 4/10 Balls, 1/1 Bait.

Her last throw proved to be so close yet just not enough, annoyed at how she almost got it with said ball just to fail. Looking to see she held four balls left in her possession, Squink considered whether or not she should throw a rock and decided that it could wait down to her last ball since she also had a piece of bait. Opting not to use it for now, she just ended up readying to throw again in hopes she caught the target Lightning buddy.

Actions
Catch the Lightning buddy.

1713275903340.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x9
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713275833690.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713275843352.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713275854906.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713275864325.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713275876737.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713275889665.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Metal Buddy F

She frowned as the ball plopped into the ocean and sank, the Water Buddy following it. After it did not return in a few moments, she called Pendra bak to her and began to search once more. "Do not worry, mmhhm. There are plenty of Buddies who wish to be our friends, mmhhmm. We will find them, mmhhmm."

Action: Search Beach for a Buddy

Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

20230926_222425.png

Buddies: Sparkle (Shadow, Intelligence E), Goober (Water), Earth Buddy, Fire Buddy(x2), Lightning Buddy
Inventory: 3/10 Balls, 1/1 Bait.

Ecstatic that she caught the Lightning one, Squink giggled and started walking small circles.
"Oh, how fun! I've got six of them now, although two of them are the same kind, but six seems like a lot!" she spoke to herself, her original plan was to head back to the lab after catching something but considering she had three balls and a bait piece left and some weird strange feeling that her attempts to do creative science involving buddies might not be able to be answered immediately away, she supposed at least looking for one more in the Ice zone could fill her time. It'd be great if she could catch one more thing too with her small ball supply.

Action
Search for a buddy in Ice zone.

1713277109796.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x8
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713277043588.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713277054448.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277067915.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277077977.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277085971.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277095617.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Metal Buddy F

Soon another Water Buddy surfaced nearby, among some rocks. Calliope pointed to it and rubbed Pendra's head. "There, mmhhmm. See if you can distract it, mmhhmm." She pulled another Buddy Ball and prepared herself to throw when the moment was right.

Action: Throw Buddy Ball at Water Buddy

Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

20230926_222425.png

Buddies: Sparkle (Shadow, Intelligence E), Goober (Water), Earth Buddy, Fire Buddy(x2), Lightning Buddy
Inventory: 3/10 Balls, 1/1 Bait.

Wandering around in the cold for a while to give a check for anything else that peaked her interest, she came across an interesting little Ice buddy whom she thought was the first kind she would have come across. Either way, it was still a new kind that she readied one of her balls in order to attempt to catch it while she was here.

Action
Catch the Ice buddy.

1713277608649.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x8
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713277505362.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713277497037.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277566148.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277578641.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277587554.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277596570.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F

As the Buddy Ball went still, Pendra grabbed it and floated over happily to return it to Calliope. The Felisian rubbed her head gently and gave her a happy hug. "Thank you, Pendra, mmhhmm. It seems we have a new friend, mmhhmm. What shall we name him, hhhhmmm?" She thought for a moment beofre speaking again. "How about Lapis, hhhmmm?" Pendra let out a pleased "Brwwwwwiiiii" And Calliope smiled. "Perfect, mmhhmm. Well then, let's get back to searching, mmhhmm."

Action: Search Beach for a Buddy

Squink
Character Theme
Character Sheet

20230926_222425.png

Buddies: Sparkle (Shadow, Intelligence E), Goober (Water), Earth Buddy, Fire Buddy(x2), Lightning Buddy, Ice Buddy
Inventory: 2/10 Balls, 1/1 Bait.

"Wow, that was a fast one! Maybe the secret is being almost out of balls, huh? Well since I'm still here... why not just use up the last two because I can? Might as well, the more the merrier" Squink smiled and hummed to herself, looking around for any other buddies to become her target. She had a bait attempt and a rock throw catch as her last two balls, so it seemed whatever she encountered next was something she'd be going all in on with her last supply.

Actions
Search for a buddy in the Ice zone.

1713278017859.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x7
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713277916212.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713277932679.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277944798.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277957358.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277969095.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713277981429.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Squapple F (Fire)
  • Lapis F (Water)
  • Metal Buddy F

She pulled another Ball from her pouch as a new Wind Buddy arrived, it and Pendra circling each other in the air curiously. "Hello, mmhhmm. You seem to be friendly, would you care to join us, hhhmmm?" Calliope waited to toss the Ball when the moment was right.

Action: Throw Buddy Ball at the Wind Buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back