• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community ~*April 2024 Buddy Event!*~

Eeriel

Hmm... Turtle. Not her favorite animal, but then again she just want to mix some monsters so anything will do. She didn't expect to find another armored guy though, does the beach attract them or something? Eeriel simply watched him silently as he greeted her and then goes of his way to catch one of the turtle. She too, would try to catch one, but this time she threw a rock at one of them. The turtle justifiably got angry and started to waddle towards her.

"Get in the ball!"

Moonberry Moonberry Maverick Six Maverick Six

Action:
Throw rock + ball
Inventory
5/10 ball
1/1 bait

♫ A Wild Buddy Appears ♫

earthbuddy.webp

As Ruby dashed across the red dirt, she found herself coming face to face with a rather large looking mound of mud and rocks. Its eyes were large, but they looked a little aggressive. It pawed at the ground and let out its battle cry, before charging right at her. "Raaaah!"

(Throw a rock! Throw it throw it throw it! Don't even waste the bait ! Throw a ball!? Maybe run! I'd run! Don't forget the D10!)
Vaudivolt Vaudivolt

KURO NEKOMATA
ECCENTRIC | ORPHAN | BEAST(MUNDANE)

Designer (7).png
Kuro couldn't believe her luck! She'd managed to find an Ice Buddy, and this one looked a lot different from the Lightning Buddy that was already in one of her Buddy Balls. This was proof that there was a wider variety of Buddy's out there besides the simple and plain Lightning. Wow it looks so majestic! I have to have it! She stuck with her original plan.

She took a Buddy Ball out and immediately threw it at the Ice Buddy in the hopes of it catching it.

ACTIONS | CATCH ICE BUDDY| B-BALL #: 7 | BUDDY COUNT: 1
Moonberry Moonberry

Eeriel

"Gotcha"

Pocketing her new found companion in another dimension, the cat then performed a victory dance on her two hind legs. Now there's not much reason to stay here and she would pick a random direction to travel to.

Oh, but before that.

"I heard coconut water is good for rehydration. You smells like a sweaty swine so I figure you'd need it." She said to the armored guy before running off to the other area.

Moonberry Moonberry Maverick Six Maverick Six

Action:
Travel to mesa zone

Inventory
5/10 ball
1/1 bait

♫ A Wild Buddy Appears ♫

fireimp.webp

Johns continued search earned the interest of a few more of the little fire imps. They chittered amongst themselves bouncing up and down on rocks near by to him. Making faces and waving their tails at him. Mischievous little things.

(Throw a ball or bait, or a rock! Or run. Don't forget the dice. There's at least three of the little guys waving their little bums around.)
LightningJay LightningJay

ANNELLANUS GILGRAMFRIED
eG34DnZ.png

Moonberry Moonberry

A firm heel from his kick layered its shell with more cracks. Painting the picture of high pressured battle across it's canvas. Pain overtook and the beast foamed at its mouth. A salty stench took the air as it growled. Yet even with that beating it stood strong.

Head went underneath its shoulders, flexing as it got ready to pounce.
"Fool." The knight took a stance that forwarded his left shoulder towards the beast in a lowered guard. To the unexperienced it looked lazy and rested but it was the best sign to see a warriors martial experience. This veterans boxers stance relied on the reaction time that his nervous system had built over years of training.

Giving his hand forward, gesturing the beast to pounce when ready. "Cmon."

ACTION: TRAINING
Water/Wind Buddy

Strength: D (+2)
Precision: F
Intelligence: F
Vitality: F
Speed: F

♫ Buddy Center ♫

icelightning.webp

At first Professor Blanchard didn't seem to notice Glacier. He went on doing his business. It wasn't until he almost tripped over him that he seemed to realize he was there. "Oh my my, yes I see. Yes I think they'll make a fine specimen. Let's get them in the chambers. " He stooped down to take the balls and moved to the machines. Once the balls were placed in their respective spots, he began to flip switches and turn knobs. There was a glowing flash for a moment before it finally died down and he brought out the newly merged buddy. Handing it over to Glacier as best he could. "Here you are...ah...Little one."

Voider Voider

Eeriel

"Allright, here I go"

The zone aas much more comfortable than the sandy beach before, and there's no lunatic armored guy in sight. For now. The cat started her search for the next preybuddy

Action:
Searching buddy

Inventory
5/10 ball
1/1 bait

Michael

1712030532996-png.1154494
Once back to base, Michael restocked on balls before going to Professor Blanchard's breeding machine. There, he chose 2 wind buddies for their speed and put them inside the breeding machine.

mentions:
actions: breeding wind buddies for speed

resources:
10/10 balls
1/1 bait
5 wind buddies
1 metal buddy
1 lightning buddy

Last edited:
Michael

Michael was surprised how fast thr buddies bred. The resulting buddy was much faster. Satisfied with the product, Michael then bred the fast buddy with a particularly smart wind buddy.

mentions:
actions: breeding wind buddies for intelligence

resources:
10/10 balls
1/1 bait
4 wind buddies
1 wind buddy +1 speed
1 metal buddy
1 lightning buddy

Marcus Banecroft
Titles:
Human
Interaction: Moonberry Moonberry Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

full

Fortune appeared to smile on the cat, who had proven far quicker in capturing it's own quarry than he. It was no surprise given it was a cat and inclined to be swift.

"Is it that obvious?" He said, finding it at least amusing that how it seemed to perceive his heat stricken-ness. Surely, he'd have to do something about thiis soon. But first, he'd hopefully be able to get his prize. But as the creature left to go to another zone, he offered a curt. "Thanks for the tip." It was definitely something he'd be going for after this.

Hopefully, the fates would continue their kindness as well. But he had long learned that little in life was guaranteed.

I should go somewhere cooler, soon.

Action: Capture Buddy

Inventory:
Buddy Ball-
6/10
Bait- 1/1
Wind Buddy

Marcus Banecroft
Titles:
Human
Interaction: Moonberry Moonberry

full

He'd once again drawn the short straw. But he considered his previous luck a privilege. Two bouts of bad luck was far from enough to shake the warrior's resolve. He'd go again and again, until he could do so no longer.

Inventory:
Buddy Ball-
5/10
Bait- 1/1
Wind Buddy

Michael

Michael removed the resulting buddy from the breeding machine and marveled at it. It was obviously smarter and faster than the other wind buddies. The way it frolicked and played once out of its ball inspired Michael.

"I'll name you Free."

He Said before calling over professor Blanchard.

"I would like to merge my wind buddy Free with the lightning buddy I caught. I think the electric powers of the lightning buddy would suit Free nicely."

Michael handed the balls to the professor.

mentions: Moonberry Moonberry
actions: merging Base wind buddy Free with lightning buddy

resources:
10/10 balls
1/1 bait
3 wind buddies
1 wind buddy +1 speed +1 intelligence (Free)
1 metal buddy
1 lightning buddy

Marcus Banecroft
Titles:
Human
Interaction: Moonberry Moonberry

full

In Marcus' mind, only a single solitary word rang out on it's surface.

Again.

Another failure. And yet it did not stop him from throwing another ball at his target.

Inventory:
Buddy Ball-
4/10
Bait- 1/1
Wind Buddy

Eeriel

"Ohh, you are a pretty one."

Eeriel found a dark bird buddy perching on nearby boulder. It seemed to be wary of her but didn't try to run away. Eeriel gradually got closer, and once she's close enough. She quickly retrieved a buddy ball from her pocket dimension and threw it at the buddy!

Action:
Capturing the buddy

Inventory
4/10 ball
1/1 bait
Water buddy

♫ Buddy Center ♫

wind-lightning.webp

The professor looked over Free and nodded, taking it and the lightning buddy. "Yes, yes not a problem at all. These two should make quite a fine specimen. You've bred this one?" He questioned absently as he placed each buddy within the respective chamber. There was the flipping of switches and turning of knobs, before the glow quickly followed. When it finally faded the Professor reached in and pulled the buddy out. "Hmm hmm.. Yes quite a nice specimen indeed. Good hunting."

Novama Novama

♫ A Wild Buddy Appears ♫

metal.webp

As John continued to search for his metalic buddy, and the impish little monkeys laughed and jeered at him; his efforts were finally rewarded. The little fire imps hopped over towards a rock and started making a ruckus, pointing and squealing at a rock. And from behind that rock, a shy little metallic looking Rhino was cowering.

(Nows your chance ! Throw a ball. Maybe bait I guess? A Rock? I mean it's scared enough already. You could run but...why? Don't forget the D10!)
LightningJay LightningJay

John

John had finally came across what he'd been looking for. However, whether he could catch it or not was still a mystery. He throws a ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back