• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Apple of Eden (Spy-Assassins RP)

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind

You are the member of a secret organization Eden, a rogue organization that do dirty work for anyone as long as they get paid.

Your organization strictly prohibited their agents to work together or interact with each other, so you never know the name of your fellow agents. You always work alone.

One day, however, you met a handful of Eden agents on a infiltration mission.

Soon, enemies from your rival organization storm in and rained you with bullets.

Any normal human would die from that kind of attack, but you are not. You and your fellow Eden agents that survive the ambush quickly understood that you just stabbed in the back by someone in Eden.

A traitor, a defector, or maybe a double agent.

You don't care, to be honest.

You just want to put a bullet between their eyes.

The idea is to have 2 opposite faction.

The Survivors and Eden.

Of course, since they have never met nor interact the Survivor will have to hunt down top ranked people/staff/people who used to contract them one by one in order to find the truth behind their horrible accident.

Meanwhile, people from Eden are informed that 'the survivors' have defected and are trying to kill Eden's customer and top brass.

Also, the RP is open ended.

If the Eden players played it out so well, the Survivors might be wiped out (Yes, your character could die if you are not careful) and the Antagonist might will never be revealed.

If the Survivors played it out the wrong way, they might even kill the wrong guy (I will assure you that the Antagonist is a player)

The Apple of Eden is, of course, a code for our main antagonist.

The position of the Antagonist/Mastermind is still empty, you are more than welcomed to inbox me and tell me why you could be a great Antagonist for the RP. You could also apply to become the antagonist's partner in crime.

Last but not least, i mentioned 'rival organization'. Yes, there will be a third party in this RP. They are not spies, thought. More like mercenaries/terrorist or maybe a secret organization owned by a certain country's government... Thought i probably will not make them appear in the RP, depends on the number of people interested in joining for it will not be funny if the third party only have one/two agents

[QUOTE="too much idea]Thank you!
I'm really suck at hosting a RP, so i hope this one goes well

[/QUOTE]
Oh I'm sure you'll do fine! I'd be happy to be a creative consultant whenever you hit a road bump!

Felicity said:
Oh I'm sure you'll do fine! I'd be happy to be a creative consultant whenever you hit a road bump!
Awe! ;A;

thank you very much!

Also, bump!

Last bump!

I'm starting the RP tomorrow, please tell me if you are interested in this RP!

When people are registering, i wonder what kind of spy/assassin people are going to choose?

Definitely a lot of gun user.

We need some people who is also capable of becoming a operator!

At least some interest here, the concept is interesting though I'm not quite sure how well this idea could work as a roleplay. Not sure but definitely have some interest.

The RP will start as a normal bad vs good guys.

I'm going to throw in hints and clues to let the players find the Apple of Eden/getting closer to the truth. They could connect the dots and draw lines, and their decisions no matter how small could change the story/the ending

Bump

I decided to start the RP. Since we have only a small amount of EDEN agents i decided to change my character and play as one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back