• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Info App Connectivity

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

I'm currently investigating some issues with the mobile app and it might be affected for a few hours. Please use your phone's mobile browser in the meantime if you are someone who visits the site from a mobile device.

Will the online site accessed from a computer be affected, too?

No.

The hiccups we were experiencing were actually being caused by one of the calls the app makes to google's api. The call kept hanging and not going through, so that caused issues. Temporarily deactivating the app, fixed everything.

Recently I've been having a lot of problems with the online browser on mobile. I've been getting server errors every now and then, and it hadn't been a problem till now. Might this be something to do with that?

Like don't get me wrong, but I find the mobile web layout is much better than the app, all the app really offers is notifications.

I was hoping when the app came out it would offer and easier way to use there things.Screenshot_20170928-073653.png

Like, don't get me wrong I'm sure an app is a hard thing to make. But I think it would be better if it was closer to the site's mobile layout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back