• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Apocalyspe RP anyone? No, this is not about zeds.

AvidElmV2

Four Thousand Club
Now, before I even get into the story, note that in the threads title I said NO ZOMBIES. If you were expecting a zombie RP, your outta luck.

2:00 PM, Day 1

Earthquakes were reported all across the world, as well as faults. Tsunamis followed after this and a meteor was sighted just over Russia.

2:43 PM Day 1

Strange creatures have been reported climbing out of cracks in the Earth. We recommend staying in your homes while the authorities deal with the matter. You have been warned.

3:18 PM Day 1

The military engages the enemy. Heavy casualties have been reported.

5:36 PM Day 1

The military pulls out, leaving the citizen's of North Carolina to fend for themselves.

6:00 AM Day 5

The upper part of Earth has been scorched by a massive meteor. The creatures that presented themselves 4 days ago have taken of most of Earth. The world as we know it- HAS BEEN TURNED INTO A LIVING HELL!

So, who actually stayed when I said there would be no zombies and wants to join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back