• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Apocalyptic world role-play - Looking for male (ALWAYS OPEN)

Valemon

three days
This is my first time doing this so bear with me.

I am a 21-year-old female who will be playing a character with the same age and gender. I am hoping for a detailed, long-termed roleplay with someone serious who are genuinely interested in the scenario.

By apocalyptic world role-play, I mean that our roleplay will be set in an "end of the world" setting where every survivor is fighting until the end, making sacrifices and decisions that might be considered inhuman unless placed under such circumstances. The reason for the world to end we can decide on together, whether it's natural disasters, post-nuclear war, zombie outbreak and so on? Do not hesitate to suggest anything, I am open for ideas!

Character ideas I wish to discuss with those who (hopefully) show interest so we can make some interesting matches. I'm personally a big fan of our characters starting off as strangers, where a bit of the roleplay unfolds separated in the beginning, as we roleplay towards the first meeting. Of course, this is not a must.

When I think about the roleplay experience I want, I keep thinking Fallout, Walking Dead, DayZ.

Hope someone shows interest!

Fallout-4-Xbox-360-582862.jpg

nature-takes-back-city-zombie-apocalypse.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back