• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Apocalyptic With A Twist [ Open ]

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1519924101997.png

Hey all! Ollie here. I'm going to put what I'm looking for first: an apocalyptic survival story! However, I've always been interested in the idea of combining that sort of genre with other ideas. While I love zombies, there's only so many times you can play that one out until it gets tedious. So, after my about-me and rules, I'll place a few possible ideas for something like this! I've also been looking for a bit more dark/serious of a roleplay, but honestly, I can get behind anything.

1519925641692.png
A Little About Me:
  • EST Timezone
  • Any pronouns
  • Scriptwriter
  • Has been roleplaying for 7 years
  • Can write up to 12 good paragraphs, depending on what I'm given. Generally, I mirror my partner!
  • Very talkative, but only if you want me to be
  • Easily excited over plots
  • Can do any sort of pairing, if romance is involved, though in order of preference, I do prefer MxM/FxF over MxF
  • Can play any gender
  • Character types/personalities vary extremely; I like to have a diverse cast of people
  • Can play multiple characters
  • Can drive the story/be a sort of GM, if need be
  • Majoring in Environmental Biology
What I'd Like in a Partner:
  • A patient person. I usually can get at least 1 reply a day, but if you are going to message me constantly for not replying instantly, I may not be the person for you. I get busy. That said, I am also forgetful, so if I do not reply in ~1 week and haven't said anything about something going on, I would actually apprieciate being prodded. I generally don't mean to drop threads!
  • No one liners, please! I'm fine with any other length of reply, but I simply can't work with one liners well. I lose interest quickly.
  • Please plot with me! I tend to ask a lot of preference questions, just so I can make it the most enjoyable experience it can be for the both of us.
  • Doesn't control my characters/their backstories unless discussed beforehand.
  • Likes to have a good time! Roleplaying is a fun pastime for me that also helps me keep my writing at a good level, and I can apprieciate someone who also has fun with it, instead of treating it like a sort of chore!
1519926345487.png
IDEAS/TWISTS:

Fantasy: A fantasy aspect to the apocalypse would be interesting. There are a lot of stories about 'doors' to a magic and danger filled realm, which threatens to spill out into our reality. What if, instead of a hero stopping it, it actually happened?
SciFi: A little self explanatory, but I feel aliens taking over the world would lead to at least some chaos.
Natural Apocalypse: Climate change, flooding, freezing, extreme heat, excessive earth quakes, etc....something like Day After Tomorrow, only more all-over-the-place and constant.
Zombies: I know I said zombies get tedious, but they're still a classic that I'm willing to do.
Nuclear: Mutants, radiation, and more! Pretty self explanatory.
Disease/Parasites: Not zombies, but something else wiping out the human race.
Other: I'd love to hear other ideas, honestly.
SETTING IDEAS:

Historical (Nothing before the 1920s, unless its western, because I'll always do a western)
City
Small Town
Wilderness
Another Planet
Futuristic (in general)
Space
Underwater (Like, underwater bases and stuff such as)
Underground
Other
And that's it! Now, it might be a niche interest, but I wanted to see if I could get any partners for it! If interested, please post here or pm me!

Hey all! Ollie here. I'm going to put what I'm looking for first: an apocalyptic survival story! However, I've always been interested in the idea of combining that sort of genre with other ideas. While I love zombies, there's only so many times you can play that one out until it gets tedious. So, after my about-me and rules, I'll place a few possible ideas for something like this! I've also been looking for a bit more dark/serious of a roleplay, but honestly, I can get behind anything.

A Little About Me:
  • EST Timezone
  • Any pronouns
  • Scriptwriter
  • Has been roleplaying for 7 years
  • Can write up to 12 good paragraphs, depending on what I'm given. Generally, I mirror my partner!
  • Very talkative, but only if you want me to be
  • Easily excited over plots
  • Can do any sort of pairing, if romance is involved, though in order of preference, I do prefer MxM/FxF over MxF
  • Can play any gender
  • Character types/personalities vary extremely; I like to have a diverse cast of people
  • Can play multiple characters
  • Can drive the story/be a sort of GM, if need be
  • Majoring in Environmental Biology
What I'd Like in a Partner:
  • A patient person. I usually can get at least 1 reply a day, but if you are going to message me constantly for not replying instantly, I may not be the person for you. I get busy. That said, I am also forgetful, so if I do not reply in ~1 week and haven't said anything about something going on, I would actually apprieciate being prodded. I generally don't mean to drop threads!
  • No one liners, please! I'm fine with any other length of reply, but I simply can't work with one liners well. I lose interest quickly.
  • Please plot with me! I tend to ask a lot of preference questions, just so I can make it the most enjoyable experience it can be for the both of us.
  • Doesn't control my characters/their backstories unless discussed beforehand.
  • Likes to have a good time! Roleplaying is a fun pastime for me that also helps me keep my writing at a good level, and I can apprieciate someone who also has fun with it, instead of treating it like a sort of chore!
IDEAS/TWISTS:

Fantasy: A fantasy aspect to the apocalypse would be interesting. There are a lot of stories about 'doors' to a magic and danger filled realm, which threatens to spill out into our reality. What if, instead of a hero stopping it, it actually happened?
SciFi: A little self explanatory, but I feel aliens taking over the world would lead to at least some chaos.
Natural Apocalypse: Climate change, flooding, freezing, extreme heat, excessive earth quakes, etc....something like Day After Tomorrow, only more all-over-the-place and constant.
Zombies: I know I said zombies get tedious, but they're still a classic that I'm willing to do.
Nuclear: Mutants, radiation, and more! Pretty self explanatory.
Disease/Parasites: Not zombies, but something else wiping out the human race.
Other: I'd love to hear other ideas, honestly.
SETTING IDEAS:

Historical (Nothing before the 1920s, unless its western, because I'll always do a western)
City
Small Town
Wilderness
Another Planet
Futuristic (in general)
Space
Underwater (Like, underwater bases and stuff such as)
Underground
Other
And that's it! Now, it might be a niche interest, but I wanted to see if I could get any partners for it! If interested, please post here or pm me!
I'm interested

I would love to roleplay something Sci-fi or something classic zombie with you! I have some ideas, but could you message me?

Hey there! I'm very interested.
I can't send PMs just yet, though, so let me know if you'd like to plot something out.

Hi! I’m interested and would love to rp with you. Would you mind sending me a pm instead as I’m still a new member?

I'm possibly interested, I actually have a plot for you that could pique your own interest. It resembles Nier: Automata a bit, but hopefully that's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back