• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Apocalypse World [Forum] [Dice]

Eske

Hey,

I am looking for players interested in a game of Apocalypse World. We do sessions through voice chats, text chats and in-character thread posts.

if you are interested in a minor part, I would love to have you play NPCs or co-GM.

This would be fun, but I work as a retail manager, so I can't commit to anything like a voice chat game. I never know how my schedule will end up.

It sounds like it would be fun.

I'm always up for an AW game, but I work third shift one job, on-call for the other, and I dad the rest of the time. Voice chats and concrete time frames for play aren't something I can manage. Thoughts on whether this would work?

Lol idk what im going to do! i really dont wanna be blocked for spam or anything but i need to fulfill my 10 post criteria. Is it ok if i just... sen 8 messages on here? XD Im sorry!

I'm always up for an AW game, but I work third shift one job, on-call for the other, and I dad the rest of the time. Voice chats and concrete time frames for play aren't something I can manage. Thoughts on whether this would work?
Yeah me too! You up for any?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back