• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Apocalypse RP?

Hell0NHighWater

Queen of Hell
So, I'm itching to do some sort of post-apocalypse type story. If anyone has some ideas or would like to hear some of mine that's cool. I'm just posting this out here to see if I can find one of you internet peps that likes zombies, monsters, death, and romance (possibly?) Just as much as I do. PM me or just post below if you'd like to collaborate ;)

Awesome! So tell me, what kind of apocalypse are we talking? I was thinking of The Last of Us maybe blended with 28 Days later type thing???

28 Days later was the generic virus but it was called Rage (I think? It's been a while since I've seen the movie) point is the zombies were fast and smart since the host wasn't exactly dead dead. So I was thinking perhaps we use those as the baseline zombie? Should I just type up a thread and you can give I'm put that way?

>.>

<. <

Yeah sure that would be great. I googled the movie and it seems pretty cool. Also, I like your idea for how the zombies should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back